UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

It has come to my attention....

204 views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  PSevens2017 
#1 ·
.... that there are way too many smart alec's on here at the moment. Yes, this is the Gen Con section for those that aren't serious about anything in their life and don't lift but........ considering the guv 'nor, @vetran received warning points and couldn't stop going on about it, thus forgetting about his gen con war with the one who does not log off UKM ever, @KETONES it is safe to say that law and order has been lost.

I have been advised by @AncientOldBloke that anarchy is on the horizon. Or very own punishment officer, @js77 is on a dribbling hiatus currently so I've been called in to restore some sense until he is able to say & spell his Christian name, Ed, coherently.

I'm off to train legs today (yes, I lift more than just shirts) so if you pop into an anytime fitness, come say 'Hi'....... you'll recognise me quite easily (see below).

I am the interim Guv 'nor until further notice!

Head Mammal Grey Art Snout

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
.... that there are way too many smart alec's on here at the moment. Yes, this is the Gen Con section for those that aren't serious about anything in their life and don't lift but........ considering the guv 'nor, @vetran received warning points and couldn't stop going on about it, thus forgetting about his gen con war with the one who does not log off UKM ever, @KETONES it is safe to say that law and order has been lost.

I have been advised by @AncientOldBloke that anarchy is on the horizon. Or very own punishment officer, @js77 is on a dribbling hiatus currently so I've been called in to restore some sense until he is able to say & spell his Christian name, Ed, coherently.

I'm off to train legs today (yes, I lift more than just shirts) so if you pop into an anytime fitness, come say 'Hi'....... you'll recognise me quite easily (see below).

View attachment 189649
Ha! Gimp boy thinks he wears the big boy pants does he! We'll see about that!!

#7 ·

View attachment 189649
Bro...bro.... which AT Fitness....postcode please!!!!!

Im throbbing x

#19 ·
@vetran you see how much power I have now? You quoted me and by the time I checked to see what you had written, I decided that as the new guv 'nor, I didn't need to so removed your quote!!

I can see why you loved being the Boss mate. Makes me feel strong, powerful and dominant. Something I'm not in real life!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.