Ironman TS

Superdrol & Anadrol

Anyone run these at the same time?  If so how did you find them?

Appreciate a number of people suffer badly from SD sides (I don’t).  Just thinking of 20mg SD and 50mg Anadrol for a future cycle rather than pushing the dosage on either of them.

Would be run with a Test/Deca base.

31 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Appreciate a number of people suffer badly from SD sides (I don’t).  Just thinking of 20mg SD and 50mg Anadrol for a future cycle rather than pushing the dosage on either of them.

Hi there buddy,

both drugs as you have no doubt heard are the harshest compounds there are.  Without regurgitating what others say, (as I have personally tried both) I would have to advise against combining them together as each cause considerable amount of lethargy although appreciate that the dosage your using is a modest amount.

44 minutes ago, strong_man20 said:

Hi there buddy,

both drugs as you have no doubt heard are the harshest compounds there are.  Without regurgitating what others say, (as I have personally tried both) I would have to advise against combining them together as each cause considerable amount of lethargy although appreciate that the dosage your using is a modest amount.

I’ve used both a number of times mate and get on well with them both albeit I don’t push the SD dosage and only go up to 100mg with the Anadrol.  Pretty much side free aside from mild lethargy from the Anadrol that passes quickly.

Knowing how both work I’m keen to hear from anyone who’s combined the two.

Would seem a bit pointless as they both basically do the same thing. I dont think superdrol is particularly great all things considered. If you want to blow up with size on cycle then fair enough but its all gone once you're off. At least with drol you get some decent tissue gains after the water goes. 

1 hour ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Would seem a bit pointless as they both basically do the same thing. I dont think superdrol is particularly great all things considered. If you want to blow up with size on cycle then fair enough but its all gone once you're off. At least with drol you get some decent tissue gains after the water goes. 

Funny you find SD like that - for me it’s dry as f**k, possibly the best PED I’ve taken for strength gains and basically Anavar on steroids :lol:

20 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Funny you find SD like that - for me it’s dry as f**k, possibly the best PED I’ve taken for strength gains and basically Anavar on steroids :lol:

Yeah, its dry but its just glycogen in the muscle and strength gains. Weight just drops off once you come off it.

6 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Test + deca + 2 of the harshest orals together?

I'd just question whether it's all worth it mate?

24 minutes ago, Hawker90j said:

Where on earth did you get that from? Sd gains are very keepable.

I’d agree mate.  I think people have very unique experiences with orals - one mans poison is another mans meat is another man’s poison, etc...

34 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Test + deca + 2 of the harshest orals together?

I'd just question whether it's all worth it mate?

Think El Chapo’s relaxed opinions on orals is giving me confidence :lol:

I’m planning to run Test/Deca/Mast going into the New Year and couldn’t decide whether to go with Anadrol or SD in addition as I enjoy then both.

1 hour ago, Ironman TS said:

I’m planning to run Test/Deca/Mast going into the New Year and couldn’t decide whether to go with Anadrol or SD in addition as I enjoy then both.

I don't think it will do you any harm mate 

Just questioning what you'll get in terms of extra gains in return for possible extra sides

I know I'm getting old and boring lol but when I look at someone running test, deca and mast...then orals on top...

My thinking these days is...what are the orals gonna give ya on a risk/reward ratio that the 3 injectables aren't 

I can see the reasoning for one oral here, but purely as a kick-start 

Just my thoughts...not saying they're right or wrong...just putting them out there

1 hour ago, Ironman TS said:

I’d agree mate.  I think people have very unique experiences with orals - one mans poison is another mans meat is another man’s poison, etc...

I agree. 

If you're getting stronger, eating in a surplus you're building muscle tissue. You don't suddenly shrink coming off cycle, or I never have since becoming more knowledgable. Yes you lose some nitrogen and glycogen retention, but that's to be expected. I don't suddenly lose a shed load of weight when I stop. 

I have used both together. I don't find anadrol to be particularly wet like some seem to claim. I've used 20mg sd, 50mg anadrol. Was absolutely great. Loved the strengyh gains. I did find at times the pumps in my calves and lower back were exaggerated, but I upped my taurine and electrolytes and that seemed to offset it. 

Do I recommend doing it. No. But if you're going to do it anyway and have everything else in place then give it a go. 

7 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Not my experience running it several years ago, it does have the potential to provide some decent lbm 

6 hours ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

I agree. 

If you're getting stronger, eating in a surplus you're building muscle tissue. You don't suddenly shrink coming off cycle, or I never have since becoming more knowledgable. Yes you lose some nitrogen and glycogen retention, but that's to be expected. I don't suddenly lose a shed load of weight when I stop. 

I have used both together. I don't find anadrol to be particularly wet like some seem to claim. I've used 20mg sd, 50mg anadrol. Was absolutely great. Loved the strengyh gains. I did find at times the pumps in my calves and lower back were exaggerated, but I upped my taurine and electrolytes and that seemed to offset it. 

Do I recommend doing it. No. But if you're going to do it anyway and have everything else in place then give it a go. 

Man after my own heart.

23 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Running that exact cycle at the mo and just hit week 8 and added in anadrol for 4 weeks ,  love to add an oral as a boost mid cycle 

I’m sure you would be fine running anadrol and superdrol together but I would just keep a close eye on BP and run sufficient health sups to try and help with any potential sides from running them side by side