Mhoon

Youtubers

Currently paying £80 for the full sky experience never mind all the other streaming stuff these days but I'm finding myself watching more and more YouTube channels or vloggers. 

Any suggestions for following?

Also, Can't sack off the sky as the wife and kids will end up talking to me...

Gym related? My favourite guys are - Mike Thurston, Joe Delaney, George Osbourne, Thomas Maw, Mattdoesfitness. All fairly entertaining UK based guys, they don't take lifting overly seriously though if that's what you're after. Personally YouTube entertains me much more than TV apart from the odd netflix series'. 

8 minutes ago, TRT said:

Gym related? My favourite guys are - Mike Thurston, Joe Delaney, George Osbourne, Thomas Maw, Mattdoesfitness. All fairly entertaining UK based guys, they don't take lifting overly seriously though if that's what you're after. Personally YouTube entertains me much more than TV apart from the odd netflix series'. 

That Mike Thurston guy is living the life we all dream of! Just hit 30, is in fantastic shape, comes across like a real sound lad and absolutely knee deep in pu55y!

How he’s got in the shape he has though is beyond me because his lifting videos are very few and far between now. His lifestyle videos are every other day which isn’t actually all that helpful?

I used to watch MattDoesFitness, then it dawned on me one day....Why the f**k am I watching this guy eat breakfast, show me around his holiday home where his family is staying etc...

Nowadays I just don't waste my time, I watch proper decent stuff;

@KETONES

This is the kind of song we could slow dance to

54 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Sky...Donnie Brasco £8 ?

Netflix...Donnie Brasco £0?

Sky are thieving arse holes!

How are you watching stuff on Netflix for free?

1 minute ago, BUFFMAN said:

I gave him my log in details........Friends with benefits and all that.

Could I have them too if I send you a dick pic? (Won't be mine but you'll never know for sure).

56 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

That Mike Thurston guy is living the life we all dream of! Just hit 30, is in fantastic shape, comes across like a real sound lad and absolutely knee deep in pu55y!

How he’s got in the shape he has though is beyond me because his lifting videos are very few and far between now. His lifestyle videos are every other day which isn’t actually all that helpful?

Tbf I'm pretty sure he's covered pretty much everything lifting related in previous videos. I'd much rather see his ibiza lifestyle than another arm-session down the gym. But yeah he's living the dream that guy. 

47 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

I used to watch MattDoesFitness, then it dawned on me one day....Why the f**k am I watching this guy eat breakfast, show me around his holiday home where his family is staying etc...

Nowadays I just don't waste my time, I watch proper decent stuff;

@KETONES

This is the kind of song we could slow dance to

That’s the most noncey thing I’ve ever scene!

Anyone ever watched Sophie Brewster?  I notice she recently started an OnlyFans.  Does anyone know if she actually shows anything? Or it just bikini pics? 

Just now, BUFFMAN said:

Ha! Call that a rock band? Def Leppard are what REAL lifters listen to.

Don’t talk bollocks that’s big hair n spandex poof s**t! Sabbath are the original dark side for real men not Millennial Pokemon’s  

1 minute ago, Lancashiregent said:

Big fan of Greg Doucette.

Just found his channel and I don't recall ever laughing so much.

He cuts right through the BS in a very funny way.

Buy my frigging coooookboook!!!

18 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Some of Ryan Humistons vids are pretty good. Nice and short and straight to the point.

Lee Priest is another good-un.  Could listen to him all day.

Can't wait for the Sky dynasty to start falling apart. 

Netflix, Amazon etc all eating in to their cake. 

Haven't got much love for Sky. Comcast owned left wing propaganda machine these days. 

9 hours ago, Mhoon said:

Currently paying £80 for the full sky experience never mind all the other streaming stuff these days but I'm finding myself watching more and more YouTube channels or vloggers. 

Any suggestions for following?

Also, Can't sack off the sky as the wife and kids will end up talking to me...

£80 for sky. I have basic shite and I pay £99. Think sky are gonna get binned. What's good tv/film to subscribe to. Need WiFi as well.