I’ve been cruising and blasting for nearly a year now and I am 30 years of age. Just how dangerous is this method? My cruise ranges from 200-300 test a week and blast a couple of times a year with higher dosages or a different compound thrown in. Diet is healthy. Don’t smoke or do reccy drugs. Thoughts? 

45 minutes ago, Hawker90j said:

I’ve been cruising and blasting for nearly a year now and I am 30 years of age. Just how dangerous is this method? My cruise ranges from 200-300 test a week and blast a couple of times a year with higher dosages or a different compound thrown in. Diet is healthy. Don’t smoke or do reccy drugs. Thoughts? 

More unhealthy than a true trt dose..... more unhealthy than no gear at all..... how longs a piece of string?

I’ve been blasting and cruising for around 4 years now. Bloods have slowly got worse but still in range. My guess is it’ll only get worse the older I get until I drop the cruise doses down a little more. I cruise on 200mg a week. 

4 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

I’ve been blasting and cruising for around 4 years now. Bloods have slowly got worse but still in range. My guess is it’ll only get worse the older I get until I drop the cruise doses down a little more. I cruise on 200mg a week. 

What are your blasts and how often?

6 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

Just out of interest mate, which blood results are getting worse?

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

Could drop dead in your 30s or possibly your 70s, 80s or beyond.

It's like asking how dangerous it is to drink a certain amount of booze or smoke a certain amount of cigarettes per day. The answer will simply be

'more so than if you didn't'

Says it perfectly , there is no right or wrong way to do this , we are all our very own since experiment only by trying these things and getting bloods done properly can we see what’s going on in our own body 

my opinion on your situation is at your age why are you using this protocol , Are you a serious competitor ? Is your ambition to turn professional ? . If the answer to these is no then I don’t understand your need to follow this protocol when you could easily do 2 cycles a year and still run a full pct to recover your own natural test . 

1 hour ago, Rwhulkster said:

Says it perfectly , there is no right or wrong way to do this , we are all our very own since experiment only by trying these things and getting bloods done properly can we see what’s going on in our own body 

my opinion on your situation is at your age why are you using this protocol , Are you a serious competitor ? Is your ambition to turn professional ? . If the answer to these is no then I don’t understand your need to follow this protocol when you could easily do 2 cycles a year and still run a full pct to recover your own natural test . 

This makes perfect sense, why do people cruise in the first place? maby to keep there gains from a cycle? naturally low test? or isit just for true body builders and not us gym rats :P?

18 hours ago, Hawker90j said:

Why are you cruising on 200-300mg a week? 

I was cruising on 120mg Test E a week and felt fine. Towards the end I got it tested, and I was about 42mmol/l, so after this cycle I will be cruising on 90mg Test E a week.

21 hours ago, Hawker90j said:

what is your size height and weight, as 200-300 is not a cruise if thats a true image of you in the avi its just a lower cycle. I am not havigna pop justbeing honest,   250lb pros cruise at that sort of dose, so the risks increase as a result. the point of a cruise is to drop to as low as possible and only remain "on" as such to retain muscle.   most could easily do so at 125mg a week.  Other than that remaining on  injecting yourself with compounds will adversely effect your health long term to what level who can tell.   

^How does ones muscularity shield you from the sides of larger doses lol?

200mg is a standard, modest cruise dose. Its a common TRT dose in the U.S actually. 

There's guys who can take 200mg or higher year round with zero negative effects or anything out of range in the bloods. Its entirely genetic. 

This forum seems to error on the side of caution which is good. But I mean there's studies out there with guys taking 600mg test a year+ and not much health effects to show for it. 

Considering most gear users have the other aspects of healthy life dialed in (diet, exercise,etc) having somewhat elevated test is probably a minor consideration in the grand scheme of things.

14 hours ago, Stroudyo said:

This makes perfect sense, why do people cruise in the first place? maby to keep there gains from a cycle? naturally low test? or isit just for true body builders and not us gym rats :P?

Because youre looking at 3-6 months for the HPTA axis to fully recover each time (if it even does). So running 2 cycles a year with PCT means you feel/look like s**t the other half of the year. 

11 hours ago, Mayzini said:

200-300 is not a cruise .  250lb pros cruise at that sort of dose, so the risks increase as a result. 

‘Pro’ what? Darts players?

8 hours ago, shredcity said:

Because youre looking at 3-6 months for the HPTA axis to fully recover each time (if it even does). So running 2 cycles a year with PCT means you feel/look like s**t the other half of the year. 

Pretty much!!!!

Depends if you looked s**t before your cycle tbh but i think you’re bang on the money with ‘feeling’ like s**t..... for most reccy users anyway.

On 17/09/2020 at 7:33 PM, Hawker90j said:

What are your blasts and how often?

3 blasts a year normally for around 10 weeks

usually around 700mg-1.6g depending on compounds. Although I’ve not gone above 1g in a year now.