strawberry123

300mg primo worth it

Hi guys I'm thinking of doing a long cycle 20 weeks+ on 300mg primo on top of my cruise dose 150-200mg test. May throw in some orals on the way etc etc. 

Worth it do you guys reckon results wise on the primo?

Not really looking to blow up just prolonged steady gains

I've run 450 primo before and the difference between that and 750mg was negligible. 

300mg will do something, it's the lowest I'd ever consider using it, but imo there is no need to run a gram of it, even if funds were unlimited. 

Primo is Great if lean, good for adding tissue, massive increase in nitrogen retention, but you won't gain size at the rate of say dbol etc which blows you up with water largely. It's a slow burner really, test primo and some var is a lovely cycle. 

Why not just run 450mg for 14 weeks? 

20 weeks is a long time to keep your bloods shitty, especially since there is a point of diminished returns from being on. 

Yes you could argue primo is mild but you've said you're going to be running orals intermittently throughout which completely negates the mild nature of the proposed cycle. 

Personally I think you'd be better served using a higher dose for a shorter period of time, same for the orals, either something to tie you over whilst you wait for the injectables to take off or a short blast on the tail end for when gains start to slow.

9 hours ago, strawberry123 said:

honestly no not worth it given the fact of price and it’s a mild drug in its make up compared to many other compounds your bang for buck so to speak is just not worth it with that dose 

in my experience of primo through me and others I know it’s really 600mg or above when it starts to come alive 

9 hours ago, strawberry123 said:

Hi guys I'm thinking of doing a long cycle 20 weeks+ on 300mg primo on top of my cruise dose 150-200mg test. May throw in some orals on the way etc etc. 

Last couple times I ran 120mg test E and 400mg primo for 12 weeks.  Gained about 4lbs lean both times.  I was happy with that 

I’m currently cruising on 125mg test and 200mg primo and loving it. Gona double doses soon for 8 weeks and then double them again for another 8 weeks before dropping back to the cruise doses. To be honest I’ve never felt as good as I do to right now on gear. 

On 17/09/2020 at 4:37 PM, CaneCorsoX2 said:

I've run 450 primo before and the difference between that and 750mg was negligible. 

300mg will do something, it's the lowest I'd ever consider using it, but imo there is no need to run a gram of it, even if funds were unlimited. 

Primo is Great if lean, good for adding tissue, massive increase in nitrogen retention, but you won't gain size at the rate of say dbol etc which blows you up with water largely. It's a slow burner really, test primo and some var is a lovely cycle. 

So from your experiences 450mg produced similar results to 750mg? I’ve never used but find it hard to believe it needs to be ran 500mg+ like everyone preaches. I’ve spoke to someone who used 300mg of pharma Primo and said it was very noticeable, but that was the old Bayer stuff years back. 

30 minutes ago, Leoniidas said:

So from your experiences 450mg produced similar results to 750mg? I’ve never used but find it hard to believe it needs to be ran 500mg+ like everyone preaches. I’ve spoke to someone who used 300mg of pharma Primo and said it was very noticeable, but that was the old Bayer stuff years back. 

The difference was apparent, but not overly. I was slightly, harder on the higher dose. 450 is ample. I know several serious BBs that use as little as 300 of it off season and around 500mg pre contest. 

I could afford 1g pw plus if I wanted  but it's totally unnecessary. Primo gives very good nitrogen retention, very good muscle building properties, is comparatively mild, very little sides, feel good factor which is ideal. 

It won't tho give mega increases in strength, it won't off set a shoddy diet like tren or other harsher peds will, and to see it work you need to be lean enough. 

On 20/09/2020 at 8:05 PM, CaneCorsoX2 said:

The difference was apparent, but not overly. I was slightly, harder on the higher dose. 450 is ample. I know several serious BBs that use as little as 300 of it off season and around 500mg pre contest. 

I could afford 1g pw plus if I wanted  but it's totally unnecessary. Primo gives very good nitrogen retention, very good muscle building properties, is comparatively mild, very little sides, feel good factor which is ideal. 

It won't tho give mega increases in strength, it won't off set a shoddy diet like tren or other harsher peds will, and to see it work you need to be lean enough. 

Sounds like a great addition to any cycle. Especially if wanted slow maintainable gains and low sides and impact on health parameters. Have you used it with Masteron? Or what do you usually run out with aside from test (obviously). Which labs you have experiences with mate? 

On 9/17/2020 at 2:00 PM, strawberry123 said:

so im not the biggest fan of primo for a cost to mass consideration. I would highly recommend taking your test up to like 400-600/week. i tried 200 test 1200 primo a while back and the lbm gains were the same as 600 test 300 primo. its a bit like var in my eyes, it makes everything else better but doesn't do a lot on its own or as the main character in a cycle.

39 minutes ago, Leoniidas said:

Sounds like a great addition to any cycle. Especially if wanted slow maintainable gains and low sides and impact on health parameters. Have you used it with Masteron? Or what do you usually run out with aside from test (obviously). Which labs you have experiences with mate? 

I typically just run test primo and var. 

I try to do two 'healthier blasts a year', one not so and then a very low dose cruise c140mg per week. 

Primo I use for dieting phases, nandrolone for gaining. 

You could add dhb low dosed with the primo, but I honestly don't think it's necessary. I feel great on primo. 

I've used chiron and nexus. Nexus is more convenient as it's dosed higher 150mg ml 

On week 5 of 300 Test and 400 Primo.

Not much difference when on 300 Test alone or with 300 Masterone in the mix. 

Using SG Primo. 

Guess it's just the ' feel good factor' ...if any.

13 hours ago, CS72 said:

On week 5 of 300 Test and 400 Primo.

Not much difference when on 300 Test alone or with 300 Masterone in the mix. 

Using SG Primo. 

Guess it's just the ' feel good factor' ...if any.

If you're lean enough you should see a big difference over just 300 test. Your muscles should look a lot fuller and feel harder. You should also appear 'drier'.