emer

PEDs for strength speed and endurace

What PEDs would you use for strength speed and endurance rather than size? Winstrol, anavar, equipoise? Would there be much benefit to hgh?

Don’t think there are any as such. Different steroids all basically do the same thing. Test and other compounds (eq in particular) can increase rbc. Dangerously so in some instances. Drugs used by endurance athletes are well documented, cyclists in particular when it comes to asthma medication and EPO. I believe that you’d be taking a massive risk running EPO without medical supervision 

I've heard eq is good for rbc,  I assume this would mean good muscular endurance. A lot of athletes seem to be caught with hgh so I assume it's either a good choice for athletic performance or just easy to get caught with. Winstrol seems to be a good choice but dry joints is a common complaint. Any better suggestions?

2 hours ago, emer said:

I've heard eq is good for rbc,  I assume this would mean good muscular endurance. A lot of athletes seem to be caught with hgh so I assume it's either a good choice for athletic performance or just easy to get caught with. Winstrol seems to be a good choice but dry joints is a common complaint. Any better suggestions?

What is your sport discipline and what do you want to achieve. Have you previous experience with any steroids. 

Mma. Have used testosterone at 500 a week very basic,very good for muscular endurance but weight gain is not desirable. 

20 hours ago, emer said:

What PEDs would you use for strength speed and endurance rather than size? Winstrol, anavar, equipoise? Would there be much benefit to hgh?

Im using Cardarine 20mg a day mate, for endurance I def feel it, im on 150mg of test e every 10 days also.

As well as lifting weights I go out on my road bike cycling, jogging, and lots of other cardio in the gym after lifting weights.

Don't notice any strength gains from cardarine.

Give it a try mate.

24 minutes ago, emer said:

Mma. Have used testosterone at 500 a week very basic,very good for muscular endurance but weight gain is not desirable. 

Weight gain is down to calories and or water weight mate

Both can be controlled...water weight either by using an AI or dropping dosage

I'd stick with test, but drop to 300mg and chuck in 200-300mg masterone

18 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Weight gain is down to calories and or water weight mate

Both can be controlled...water weight either by using an AI or dropping dosage

I'd stick with test, but drop to 300mg and chuck in 200-300mg masterone

Why masteron over say winstrol or anavar?

35 minutes ago, emer said:

Why masteron over say winstrol or anavar?

Just my preference mate...I stay away from orals these days 

My alternative to test/mast would be test with 75mg injectable winnie eod

On 16/09/2020 at 8:52 PM, emer said:

3 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Linford Cristie used nandrolone didn't he? Plenty other athletes got busted for it too so must be good for athletic type s**t. 

Don't think he ever got caught as he was well known for never being around/just happened to attend an emergency when he had to provide a sample. 

Nandrolone big  in the off season to assist with injuries but why use a compound that stays in the system for so long??? 

Start me on a rant about that cnut Seb Coe now. He knows all about the gear use going on in the olympics. Treacherous little snake that he is!

There is a reason many track and field athletes use winny and test p. I would be using test p and winny personally. Winny is great for strength and recovery with little to no weight gain obviously calories dictate this. Test p little to no weight bloat and increase recovery and muscle mass given the training and protein is there. I run 100mg winny and srill run half marathons at 100kg with no joint pain at all. Joint pain is a myth and has been debunked many times it’s associated with East German athletes back in the day abusing it and snapping tendons and ligaments due to dramatically increasing speed and strength too quickly for sprinting out of the blocks 

21 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Don't think he ever got caught as he was well known for never being around/just happened to attend an emergency when he had to provide a sample.

He got pinged in 1998 for Ephedrine and blamed it on a Ginseng  tea drink. 

In  1999 he got pinged for Nadrolone and was banned for two years. 

18 hours ago, Tricky said:

There is a reason many track and field athletes use winny and test p. I would be using test p and winny personally. Winny is great for strength and recovery with little to no weight gain obviously calories dictate this. Test p little to no weight bloat and increase recovery and muscle mass given the training and protein is there. I run 100mg winny and srill run half marathons at 100kg with no joint pain at all. Joint pain is a myth and has been debunked many times it’s associated with East German athletes back in the day abusing it and snapping tendons and ligaments due to dramatically increasing speed and strength too quickly for sprinting out of the blocks 

I've heard that test p and winny injections can be very painful, Myth?