Sign in to follow this  
Saffaboy

Strange forum this....

2 minutes ago, Saffaboy said:

Why would there be a limit to showing appreciation for good/funny posts?  

Always been that way I think... believe you get more as your membership levels rises, I've not ran out in ages.

8 minutes ago, Saffaboy said:

Now I'm forced to quote and write "lol" so the poster knows I had a lol.  A lot of effort that. 

Screenshot_20200916_183915_com.android.chrome.jpg

Too right, bruv. Too much like cardio for my liking. Get another scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine and some intra-workout bcaas in ya so you don’t lose your hench gains :beer:

When you write LOL are you really and truly 'Laughing Out Loud'? Or are you like me and don't actually laugh out loud at all - but you do happen to find some things on here to be fairly amusing? Laughing out loud is very often something of an exaggeration to say the least. I think a more accurate phrase to use, given we are reading it, is 'That Was Amusing Text' or its acronym T.W.A.T  Let's keep it real and try and use that instead of LOL from now on should we?

6 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

When you write LOL are you really and truly 'Laughing Out Loud'? Or are you like me and don't actually laugh out loud at all - but you do happen to find some things on here to be fairly amusing? Laughing out loud is very often something of an exaggeration to say the least. I think a more accurate phrase to use, given we are reading it, is 'That Was Amusing Text' or its acronym T.W.A.T  Let's keep it real and try and use that instead of LOL from now on should we?

LOL

2 hours ago, Saffaboy said:

Now I'm forced to quote and write "lol" so the poster knows I had a lol.  A lot of effort that. 

Screenshot_20200916_183915_com.android.chrome.jpg

Dish out your ‘reactions’ but remember where they are, then later go back and remove them so you can re-use on the later posts you want to ‘react’to. 

2 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Dish out your ‘reactions’ but remember where they are, then later go back and remove them so you can re-use on the later posts you want to ‘react’to. 

You have managed to beat the system blue I wouldent of thought this  of you  I always had you down as a  good honest decent guy :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, vetran said:

I once gave a like to a member and I got a pm saying do you really like me so since then i don’t really tend to dish them out very much 

You have a PM. :)

1 hour ago, vetran said:

You have managed to beat the system blue I wouldent of thought this  of you  I always had you down as a  good honest decent guy :thumbup1:

I’m sneaky. 
P.S, I was only joking about the PM. :D
I hope you’re keeping ok? 

For the record, I don’t do what I said can be done. I wait til after midnight then start again. :thumb

14 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

SA. I made a new one SA means slightly amusing 

16 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Lots of love?

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I'm find of you but that's as far as it goes sorry. 

T.W.A.T

:lol::lol:.....

oooeerrrr.... Made myself laugh there but feeling slightly rude... hurrr hurrr

23 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Lol fu**ing lol 

17 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

You have a PM. :)

I’m sneaky. 
P.S, I was only joking about the PM. :D
I hope you’re keeping ok? 

For the record, I don’t do what I said can be done. I wait til after midnight then start again. :thumb

The original night stalker :o

On 16/09/2020 at 7:02 PM, Kazza61 said:

Great idea mate. For those posts  we don’t  like perhaps the old chestnut....

C U Next Tuesday, would do the trick.