Sign in to follow this  
makesure

To masteron or to not masteron

I’ve never run masterone but tempted to on my next cut just to try it out and for the anti e/ fat loss benefits along side test e. 

To those of you who have tried masteron can you tell me if you always use it or don’t bother and why?

36 minutes ago, Hawker90j said:

I used it years ago. Enjoyed it however it shed the Hell out of my hair so I don’t touch it anymore. 

What dose where u on mate? Any other sides particularly acne?

40 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

My favorite compound. I always run it. Mostly because of the cosmetic/diuretic/anti e effect. Best part is I no longer have to use AIs.

What dose and cycle where u on mate and did u notice any sides?

4 hours ago, makesure said:

I’ve never run masterone but tempted to on my next cut just to try it out and for the anti e/ fat loss benefits along side test e. 

To those of you who have tried masteron can you tell me if you always use it or don’t bother and why?

Forget AI qualities...they're so slight they're not even worth considering

Forget fat loss benefits...because they're arent any

Yes, it MAY reduce some estrogenic sides, but the main benefits for me are how it makes me feel and improved libido 

Great for helping to reduce the mental / psychological sides from 19 nors.  So I  always run it  with Nadrolone / tren.

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Yes, it MAY reduce some estrogenic sides, but the main benefits for me are how it makes me feel and improved libido 

No they're not. I pinned 200mg mast on almost a gram of test and 150mg mast the next day. Felt like I had crashed estro for 3 days after that.

You are giving shitty advice in every thread. Yesterday it was pinning cyp once a week is fine, today a guy with severe ed for 9 months apparently has a psychological cause etc.

3 hours ago, Darrenwins said:

Keen to try it myself but aware of what it can do to ones hair. I'm taking Dutasteride so wonder if that'd help reduce shed whilst on mast

Dutasteride won't help. 

Dutasteride reduces the conversion of test to dht. 

Masteron is already a dht derivative.

Thus you'll lose hair on duta taking mast. 

51 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

No they're not. I pinned 200mg mast on almost a gram of test and 150mg mast the next day. Felt like I had crashed estro for 3 days after that.

You are giving shitty advice in every thread. Yesterday it was pinning cyp once a week is fine, today a guy with severe ed for 9 months apparently has a psychological cause etc.

Whats wrong with pinning cyp once a week?

54 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

But no evidence to back it up? Surely loads of guys are taking 350mg of Mast PW and not crashing their E2, right? Not calling you out, genuinely curious to understand.

2 hours ago, iron2000 said:

Whys it wrong to pin cyp once weekly, it has a 8 day half life mate?

3 hours ago, iron2000 said:

Pinning cyp once a week is totally fine

3 hours ago, iron2000 said:

Genuinely lol

1 hour ago, Jake6 said:

Whys it wrong to pin cyp once weekly, it has a 8 day half life mate?

There's a lot of broscience spergs that think that anything less than daily injections makes their levels spike and crash at the end ot the week but they never provide any bloodwork to back up their paranoia. 

3 minutes ago, shredcity said:

There's a lot of broscience spergs that think that anything less than daily injections makes their levels spike and crash at the end ot the week but they never provide any bloodwork to back up their paranoia. 

I can understand that with test e as it's only 4.5 days but cyp is 8 so once weekly is technically more than enough.

Although I know its its probably a minor difference, but I use cyp as I dont see why, if pinning once a week, youd choose test e's 4.5 days half life over 8 off cyp. Apart from the slight price difference in the two, which is also minor.

Test cyp was actually developed with biweekly injections in mind. 200mg every 2 weeks is a common trt protocol. I prefer once a week injections myself but goes to show even with test e you can get away with 1x a week. The guys saying otherwise simply don't understand half lives.

If you want to jab yourself everyday like a masochist at least use a short esther like prop where it sort of makes sense lol. 

16 hours ago, MBR said:

Great for helping to reduce the mental / psychological sides from 19 nors.  So I  always run it  with Nadrolone / tren.

Does it help with the sleep tren wise?

17 hours ago, stuey99 said:

What does against what amount of rest do you run mate?