Sign in to follow this  
makesure

To masteron or to not masteron

9 hours ago, makesure said:

What does against what amount of rest do you run mate?

You mean ratio? Lol

Ratios mean f**k all mate

I find any dose between 200-400 is great

I generally run mast equal to or lower than test...but not for any specific reason

49 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

I hadn't morning wood in years until I added 200mg of mast e to my cycles. I feel better while on it too, in a general sense.

Jesus. I get morning wood at the minute even after nodding off on the sofa in the evening for an hour or 2

Mast is a  great addition too any cycle in my opinion no matter what phase you are in , the bottom line is you will grow from it and it gives a great sense of well being and overall Helps with the mental side .

i don’t run a cycle without it I have played with doses and found my sweet spot @ 300mg which of course will be different for everyone, and last but not least there is the positive effect it has on libido 

for me it’s one of the most underrated compounds out there , just be aware at high doses it could possibly contribute to hair loss once again person dependent. 

23 hours ago, shredcity said:

Test cyp was actually developed with biweekly injections in mind. 200mg every 2 weeks is a common trt protocol. I prefer once a week injections myself but goes to show even with test e you can get away with 1x a week. The guys saying otherwise simply don't understand half lives.

If you want to jab yourself everyday like a masochist at least use a short esther like prop where it sort of makes sense lol. 

Agree but was watching JP and he was jabbing test e everyday?? Must be a shot volume thing for him in guessing as he was on around 2.5g overall aas at the time I think 

11 hours ago, stuey99 said:

You mean ratio? Lol

Ratios mean f**k all mate

I find any dose between 200-400 is great

I generally run mast equal to or lower than test...but not for any specific reason

Cool mate cheers. It’s just that I cut on only about 300mg of test a week with an oral. 

8 hours ago, Rwhulkster said:

Mast is a  great addition too any cycle in my opinion no matter what phase you are in , the bottom line is you will grow from it and it gives a great sense of well being and overall Helps with the mental side .

i don’t run a cycle without it I have played with doses and found my sweet spot @ 300mg which of course will be different for everyone, and last but not least there is the positive effect it has on libido 

for me it’s one of the most underrated compounds out there , just be aware at high doses it could possibly contribute to hair loss once again person dependent. 

Thanks mate really helpful. 

On 16/09/2020 at 8:15 PM, iron2000 said:

No they're not. I pinned 200mg mast on almost a gram of test and 150mg mast the next day. Felt like I had crashed estro for 3 days after that.

You are giving shitty advice in every thread. Yesterday it was pinning cyp once a week is fine, today a guy with severe ed for 9 months apparently has a psychological cause etc.

Maybe you had her high eostrogen ? Just a thought 

On 16/09/2020 at 8:15 PM, iron2000 said:

No they're not. I pinned 200mg mast on almost a gram of test and 150mg mast the next day. Felt like I had crashed estro for 3 days after that.

You are giving shitty advice in every thread. Yesterday it was pinning cyp once a week is fine, today a guy with severe ed for 9 months apparently has a psychological cause etc.

Ah ok mate lol

So you believe its NOT ok to pin cyp once a week?

You think long term ED CAN'T be psychological??

AND you think 350mg masteron crashed estrogen while on a gram of test in just 3 days???

You've made my day mate :lol:

Please feel free to highlight the other shitty advice I've given so I can have a good laugh at that as well :lol:

On 18/09/2020 at 7:32 AM, makesure said:

Cool mate cheers. It’s just that I cut on only about 300mg of test a week with an oral. 

I'd go with 200-300 mast mate

I always run mast

Both blasts and cruise

It doesn't do anything really to lower estrogen...not noticably anyway

But it can ease some symptoms of high estrogen...not in all cases tho

I've ran 175test/500tren/500mast with no actual reduction in estrogen...so even running mast at x3 the dose of test doesn't actually have any kind of real AI effect

It's worth it for how you feel tho