Sign in to follow this  
GR95

Messed myself up badly!

7 hours ago, stuey99 said:

In what way exactly do you think tren and nandrolone is causing this issue 9 months down the line?

It's all well and good telling him he's to blame

But how? What has mixing to 19nors done exactly? 

I hate it when people have that kind of attitude towards people asking for help. “ it’s your own fault “ “ you only have yourself to blame “ 

cocks

18 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

I hate it when people have that kind of attitude towards people asking for help. “ it’s your own fault “ “ you only have yourself to blame “ 

cocks

Sorry I should have sympathy lol

18 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

cocks

Yeah same

Especially when they can't actually justify why 

End of the day, every single one of us on here is taking a risk with our health

Should we all just be fobbed off with "it's your own fault" if we come on here for advice?

41 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Yeah same

Should we all just be fobbed off with "it's your own fault" if we come on here for advice?

Wasn’t my only comment though was it in my post...but you seem to have hyper inflated that aspect? Even though the OP agreed with me...you’re clearly a steroid guru mate! The UK muscle steroid no all lol Giving advice with no real qualifications except for steroid use and blood results. 

48 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Yeah same

I’ve been f**ked up on here a few times and had good advice, their stories and experiences etc but comments like that just makes it worse. As you said We’re all taking a risk including “ own fault “ boy. 

“ it’s your own fault “ 

12 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

No

But possibly justify exactly how it is his fault

Which you've still not been able to do

Erm? He injected himself with a stack of steroids....or was it you? Did you pin his arse??

11 hours ago, KETONES said:

Wasn’t my only comment though was it in my post...but you seem to have hyper inflated that aspect? Even though the OP agreed with me...you’re clearly a steroid guru mate! The UK muscle steroid no all lol Giving advice with no real qualifications except for steroid use and blood results. 

You can defend your statement all you want by havin a pop at me mate...it just continues to prove you can't back up what you said

Every single member om here bar one or two gives advice ...including you, with no qualifications so that statement is really pretty useless

I haven't hyper inflated any aspect...I've just asked you to give an actual reason behind what you've said to this guy...and the only response you're able to give is to try and turn it round on me?

Why not just be a man and put ya hands up to the fact that there was no reasoning behind your statement at all?

Or just continue to try and deflect by having digs at me instead in the desperate hope it will go away

And congratulations...even the op who actually has no ibea what's caused his problem agreed with you lol. Great fuckin acheivement!!

10 hours ago, KETONES said:

Nah mate come UKM init bruv Stu stu sort it:lol:

I'm sorry mate

I tried to help someone out

Lets just all be dicks from now on and when someone has a problem just tell em it's their own fault and offer no assistance at all yeah

You're a fuckin star mate...crack on :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

You can defend your statement all you want by havin a pop at me mate...it just continues to prove you can't back up what you said

Every single member om here bar one or two gives advice ...including you, with no qualifications so that statement is really pretty useless

I haven't hyper inflated any aspect...I've just asked you to give an actual reason behind what you've said to this guy...and the only response you're able to give is to try and turn it round on me?

Why not just be a man and put ya hands up to the fact that there was no reasoning behind your statement at all?

Or just continue to try and deflect by having digs at me instead in the desperate hope it will go away

And congratulations...even the op who actually has no ibea what's caused his problem agreed with you lol. Great fuckin acheivement!!

Ok muscle guru! Keep giving out that sound advice!

49 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Another ukm "man" who can only resort to personal digs to win an argument

Facts not personal digs....oh mighty steroid guru of UKM lol

9 hours ago, GR95 said:

At least there's been some comedy in the thread ??

Seriously mate if you have problems this isn’t the first port of call....go see a private endo.

4 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Ok muscle guru! Keep giving out that sound advice!

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Facts not personal digs....oh mighty steroid guru of UKM lol

Looks like that's your intellectual argument won mate

Calling me "guru" perfectly exvuses you being a dick to a young lad asking advice :thumbup1:

9 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Looks like that's your intellectual argument won mate

Calling me "guru" perfectly exvuses you being a dick to a young lad asking advice :thumbup1:

He admitted he was wrong for doing what he did? But you being to main go to guy for steroid advice on UKM lol thinks otherwise? Lower the ego volume pal.

7 minutes ago, KETONES said:

He admitted he was wrong for doing what he did? But you being to main go to guy for steroid advice on UKM lol thinks otherwise? Lower the ego volume pal.

You're absolutely right mate

I have no choice but to back down

If someone agrees with you then that totally absolves you of your shitty "it's your own fault" attitude...and your later comments of "should I feel sorry for him"

You're also right...me trying to help the lad and calling you for being totally unhelpful shows such a massive ego on my part

I'll try n tone it down and in future, and instead of trying to be a "guru" and helping people I'll just take your much more humble approach and tell them they've just got themselves to blame

Thanks for adjustimg my shitty attitude for me...it's much appreciated

15 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

If someone agrees with you then that totally absolves you of your shitty "it's your own fault" attitude...and your later comments of "should I feel sorry for him"

You're also right...me trying to help the lad and calling you for being totally unhelpful shows such a massive ego on my part

I'll try n tone it down and in future, and instead of trying to be a "guru" and helping people I'll just take your much more humble approach and tell them they've just got themselves to blame

How did you actually help him though?? Please explain? 

17 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Also how are you actually qualified to help?