Sign in to follow this  
GR95

Messed myself up badly!

Sorry to hear the state you're in, I can't imagine the stress its putting you under. 

I'm newish on here but there is a lad who helps long term users get themselves back into a natty range, I can't remember his name someone will though and I'm sure comment.

I read about a power pct once, think Dave palumbo or someone used it and gives it out to his clients, loads of hcg and serms etc. 

Anyway I hope you get on the right track soon pall :)

my personal thoguhts is that this is now in your head,. 1`9 nors as much as they do physical damage, they f**k with  the brain more depression etc is a large issue especially with deca little alone mixing the two. how much were you taking.   also the deca is still likely to be only finally clearing your system. 

me personally as I am older would drop to TRT dose of say 125 mg a week test.. bang in HCG 500 iu twice a week 

Why does everyone base everything off morning wood? I'm 30 years old I've rarely ever get morning wood. Occasionally I may, and that's even when blasting high amounts of test. I'm blasting high test and high deca right now and everything is fine. I don't think I would ever mix tren with deca tho, seems a tad to much. 

Thank you all for the feedback, I'm in two minds now, I mean let's say for arguments sake it is a signalling/receptor issue, would coming off give my body a better chance to do its thing and recover better?

I am in that mind as I will never use AAS again based on the psychological problems/confusion this has caused me for the last 9 months, even if it is psychological, it is the AAS use that has put me in this position and I never wish to be here again!

Those who suggested PCT/Power PCT/Dr Dean i will look into them now 

Thanks all for your help i really appreciate it!

9 minutes ago, GR95 said:

Thank you all for the feedback, I'm in two minds now, I mean let's say for arguments sake it is a signalling/receptor issue, would coming off give my body a better chance to do its thing and recover better?

I am in that mind as I will never use AAS again based on the psychological problems/confusion this has caused me for the last 9 months, even if it is psychological, it is the AAS use that has put me in this position and I never wish to be here again!

Those who suggested PCT/Power PCT/Dr Dean i will look into them now 

Thanks all for your help i really appreciate it!

Have you actually had bloodwork dome?

2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Have you actually had bloodwork dome?

Yep, multiple times in the last 8 weeks, you keep preaching bloodwork, but its different for everyone and what exactly am I looking for on bloodwork? 

Prolactin is fine as is E2

3 minutes ago, GR95 said:

Yep, multiple times in the last 8 weeks, you keep preaching bloodwork, but its different for everyone and what exactly am I looking for on bloodwork? 

Prolactin is fine as is E2

I'm not preaching anything

Both myself and @Bensifhave asked you to post bloodwork to see if there's anything we can help with. You've just asked what are you looking for on bloodwork...well post them, and we can tell you

You have started this thread asking for help right?

1 hour ago, Lowkii said:

Why does everyone base everything off morning wood? I'm 30 years old I've rarely ever get morning wood. Occasionally I may, and that's even when blasting high amounts of test. I'm blasting high test and high deca right now and everything is fine. I don't think I would ever mix tren with deca tho, seems a tad to much. 

I’m 32 without steroids and still getting morning wood most mornings...... the real reason for morning wood is to stop your self pissing yourself in the night lol

29 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

I’m 32 without steroids and still getting morning wood most mornings...... the real reason for morning wood is to stop your self pissing yourself in the night lol

Not true. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/morning-wood#takeaway

Morning wood is a good indicator of healthy penile function. No coincidence that it happens less as men get older when ED issues arise. 

This is one of them Horror stories that scares the f**k out of you going back on, i haven't done decca but have done tren, i did feel it was doing something but from what i can remember i still had a bonner but my dick looked smaller which Is not positive in any way ha

3 minutes ago, Bensif said:

I bet you aren’t lol

I bet I am

Second time I've tried to help this guy on exactly the same issue...apparently asking a guy for bloods in order to help him out is preaching 

If he posts bloods he's all yours 

5 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

This is one of them Horror stories that scares the f**k out of you going back on, i haven't done decca but have done tren, i did feel it was doing something but from what i can remember i still had a bonner but my dick looked smaller which Is not positive in any way ha

I was s**t scared trying tren years ago, only ended up using 200mg per week and the recovery was so much longer and harder. I was never going to use again.

No chance with deca, not a drug I ever want to try. 

30 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Its pure hell mate, makes me wonder if there is pros out there going through this and they dont talk about it, as the drugs theyre on are undoubtedly higher than what I was taking

24 minutes ago, Philfg said:

I was s**t scared trying tren years ago, only ended up using 200mg per week and the recovery was so much longer and harder. I was never going to use again.

No chance with deca, not a drug I ever want to try. 

Yeh any new aas is nerving, for me in-regards to results tren was The one for me,  Having used test and dbol many times before tren when i used it i finally see them Weight plates getting added, with test and dbol results were pretty pathetic tbh, i will defiantly use again im just concerned about sleep issues

5 minutes ago, GR95 said:

Its pure hell mate, makes me wonder if there is pros out there going through this and they dont talk about it, as the drugs theyre on are undoubtedly higher than what I was taking

I haven't a clue but if all else fails and its that bad i would come off everything and get it all out of your system, surely only then things will slowly go back to normal 

45 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I bet I am

Second time I've tried to help this guy on exactly the same issue...apparently asking a guy for bloods in order to help him out is preaching 

If he posts bloods he's all yours 

It’s cause you’re too flamboyant mate ;)