Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wavefunction

dnp plus tren plus ketogenic diet

Recommended Posts

Anyone done this? I’ve got dnp laying in my drawer since 6 months ago and that is one thing I’ve been hesitant to mess with. I can suffer, that’s fine. I’d really hate to die though. How dangerous is this stack if done correctly? I heard it’s safer than it sounds as long as you eat no carbs and stay hydrated.

Is it even worth doing for someone who’s already relatively lean? Abdominals visible when not flexed and hairy:

3BC96480-9CBF-4E22-A037-F61EF3D76643.thumb.jpeg.8ba60d6d96d558e4ed3140d1e1751730.jpeg

PS. You really shouldn’t take the piss out of me on this one, comrades. Who’d make England fit again if I cook my insides with dnp? The nation needs me, you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want some carbs if running dnp to replenish liver glycogen. This is best done by fruit (fructose). You'll feel tonnes better for it. 

Plenty of fluids, electrolytes and antioxidants. 

I didn't do keto on any of my dnp runs. Ate fruit at breakfast, and some carbs post workout. Only cos I train in evenings and having some carbs post workout curbed my cravings. 

 

Ps I think you could get a lot leaner without dnp based on that pic. I'd have expected you to be leaner in any event due to the 3g of tren. Such a waste. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why bother? just diet down if you're willing to take tren, you're not going to lose muscle, so just stick to a deficit for a little bit longer and you might even gain some muscle along the way. dunno why people are so keen on trying to lose bodyfat that they are willing to risk serious health issues when they can just diet down. also, you feel like s**t being shredded all the time, again, why would anyone want that?

if you overdose on DNP, there is nothing they can treat you with to try and prevent things from going to s**t. they can only cool you down and hope your body manages to find a way to keep mitochondrial respiration going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like you have wiped the yellow dust all down the side of your pants and strings, it works much better when ingested

In all seriousness- avoid if this is not a wind up thread

Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

assuemthis post is a lame excuse to show that you have abs !! well done but my 6 year old does to as she is skinny and has no muscle either...   lay off the tren,  put on some real muscle and come back and dicuss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Anyone done this? I’ve got dnp laying in my drawer since 6 months ago and that is one thing I’ve been hesitant to mess with. I can suffer, that’s fine. I’d really hate to die though. How dangerous is this stack if done correctly? I heard it’s safer than it sounds as long as you eat no carbs and stay hydrated.

Is it even worth doing for someone who’s already relatively lean? Abdominals visible when not flexed and hairy:

3BC96480-9CBF-4E22-A037-F61EF3D76643.thumb.jpeg.8ba60d6d96d558e4ed3140d1e1751730.jpeg

PS. You really shouldn’t take the piss out of me on this one, comrades. Who’d make England fit again if I cook my insides with dnp? The nation needs me, you see.

I honestly wouldn't bother mate

I seem to remember you already look better than 99% of the population 

And with that winning personality of yours thrown in, looking any better really wouldn't be fair on the rest of us

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I honestly wouldn't bother mate

I seem to remember you already look better than 99% of the population 

And with that winning personality of yours thrown in, looking any better really wouldn't be fair on the rest of us

 

With dnp though he could look better than 99.9% of the population. I dunno why everyone is so down on his plans , I’m excited to see the results.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

With dnp though he could look better than 99.9% of the population. I dunno why everyone is so down on his plans , I’m excited to see the results.....

 

 

Stop encouraging him :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wavefunction said:

I’d really hate to die though. 

Biggest reason people mess up and die is being unaware of the cumulative dose, they don't feel it working so up, or even double their dose.

I've never touched the stuff but bit of info for you anyway.

DNP King Of Fat Burners ((2,4-Dinitrophenol) - Thermogenics/Fat Burners -  Northern Lifters

If you want some better information on DNP, have a read of below thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Anyone done this? I’ve got dnp laying in my drawer since 6 months ago and that is one thing I’ve been hesitant to mess with. I can suffer, that’s fine. I’d really hate to die though. How dangerous is this stack if done correctly? I heard it’s safer than it sounds as long as you eat no carbs and stay hydrated.

Is it even worth doing for someone who’s already relatively lean? Abdominals visible when not flexed and hairy:

3BC96480-9CBF-4E22-A037-F61EF3D76643.thumb.jpeg.8ba60d6d96d558e4ed3140d1e1751730.jpeg

PS. You really shouldn’t take the piss out of me on this one, comrades. Who’d make England fit again if I cook my insides with dnp? The nation needs me, you see.

You’ll make more money doing your proper job.... the nuclear physicist one you mentioned in one of your rants. Plus, it’ll be safer. 
 

No one will want an overheated, sweaty, gaunt, energyless, personal trainer with an overinflated ego to give their hard earned cash to. 
 

You are quite similar to dancing Harse. Same arrogance. Ego. Narcissism........ wait a minute....... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DNP works, but it's rare you see a successful cycle as most people give in to insane cravings it causes

Not sure why you'd need or want to stack tren with it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mickstar said:

 This guy gonna end up killing himself and all for something that you could achieve natty lol.

So... does it really matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hmgs said:

So... does it really matter?

No really mate its his life, he can do what he wants. But hes also clueless so could end up in a bad way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×