Hi everyone, 

I've been prescribed Test E for trt. 

Unfortunately due to allergies, sustanon isn't suitable. 

I've shopped around chemists and the cheapest I can find is Boots at £37 for one 1ml ampoule... ?

Any recommendations on the best priced pharmacy? Are online pharmacies any good? 

Thanks a lot 

7 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

If you've been prescribed hrt surely you just have to pay the price of a prescription? 

Not always the case if you’ve got a private prescription. 

@Scott2011r , if you’re going down the private TRT route, might be worth contacting The Men’s Hormone clinic etc as you’ll be able to get them to send you your script otherwise privately prescribed test e is bloody expensive! ££££

OK thank you, I'll check it out. 

I've been given a prescription from a trt clinic. He did explain the cost vs the much cheaper sustanon but I'm allergic to peanuts so it's not suitable. 

I was just hoping someone may have found a cheaper option. 

3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

You be better off using ugl gear and not telling them 

I have looked into this. Probably sounds a bit stupid, but I thought the cost was too good to be true. 

1/5 of the prescription cost. 

Just now, Scott2011r said:

I have looked into this. Probably sounds a bit stupid, but I thought the cost was too good to be true. 

It’s just how it’s priced, the test itself really isn’t that expensive. I understand the benefits of being on monitored trt, but where the actual test comes from doesn’t really matter. You may just need to contact the ugl first to confirm what oil they use. 

2 minutes ago, Scott2011r said:

I'll second @Youdontknowme's advice

Proper pharmaceutical grade products in the uk are very expensive, believe me...we get more than our money's worth with nhs prescription costs

Take the script, bin it, and buy your test from a decent ugl 

£37 for 1ml?? f**k me sideways lol

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I'll second @Youdontknowme's advice

Proper pharmaceutical grade products in the uk are very expensive, believe me...we get more than our money's worth with nhs prescription costs

Take the script, bin it, and buy your test from a decent ugl 

£37 for 1ml?? f**k me sideways lol

That was the cheapest! I got quoted £65 from one chemist. 

53 minutes ago, wat_is_this said:

Any idea what your sust would have cost if you weren't allergic? Coulda done a swap for some UGL down the gym! :P

Haha that would be a great idea. I could be wrong but I'm sure he said around £4 for 1ml. 

You can get Sust for about £3 per 1ml ampule if you shop around. For that reason alone I can’t justify swapping from it to test e which is 10x that cost (prescribed). 

13 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

You can get Sust for about £3 per 1ml ampule if you shop around. For that reason alone I can’t justify swapping from it to test e which is 10x that cost (prescribed). 

Peanut allergy if you read mate lol...

Sorry @Scott2011r, @Pez189 suffers from dyslexia the poor bastard 

4 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Peanut allergy if you read mate lol...

Sorry @Scott2011r, @Pez189 suffers from dyslexia the poor bastard 

Was replying to the comments above about the costings... you can apologise by making me a cup of tea. :)

If you do go UGL, ask about the carrier oil in regards to your allergy. Duno the severity Of it but don’t take any risks with stuff like that, I’m sure you’re more than aware anyway.

2 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

Haha that would be a great idea. I could be wrong but I'm sure he said around £4 for 1ml. 

Was that for private or nhs prescription? I might be going on NHS TRT so curious to know what the sub price works out as, maybe @Wildkid can shed some light on that, I read he is on TRT?

6 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

Hi everyone, 

I've been prescribed Test E for trt. 

Unfortunately due to allergies, sustanon isn't suitable. 

I've shopped around chemists and the cheapest I can find is Boots at £37 for one 1ml ampoule... ?

Any recommendations on the best priced pharmacy? Are online pharmacies any good? 

Thanks a lot 

Edit, reread thread, dont worry