Sign in to follow this  
BUFFMAN

Would you snitch?

Would you snitch on your neighbours, if they broke the 6 person rule?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Well, would you?

• YES
    • NO

The coach at my boys u11 football team got an email  from some Karen saying that he was been reported to the police and FA for not enforcing social distancing at training and match’s, who ever sent the email had also taken photos of the match’s and training to support their complaint.  

19 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

The government are planning to open "snitch hotlines" for people to call, to report on folk breaking the six person rule.

Yawn. They are coming up with new retarded rules all the time. Tomorrow it will be something else. Does anybody even pay attention to their bullѕhit anymore?

3 minutes ago, YB81 said:

The coach at my boys u11 football team got an email  from some Karen saying that he was been reported to the police and FA for not enforcing social distancing at training and match’s, who ever sent the email had also taken photos of the match’s and training to support their complaint.  

Sport is fine they are exempt for the rule of 6 so Karen can do one 

3 minutes ago, YB81 said:

That's a joke mate, went back to rugby training last weekend and all we had to do was scan a QR code, no social distancing at all. Surely taking pics is a breach of privacy no? Especially of kids?!

20 minutes ago, YB81 said:

Ah cannot stand people like that!  We've all come across em!  There's a few people I work with, who probably cannot wait to do a bit of curtain twitching once these phone lines are open.

Snitches get stitches where I grew up...not where I am now I'm a quiet member of the community someones husband and father of 2....but take me back to the council estate and I'd put a brick through your window :lol:

It’s just another excuse for those type of people who go out out their way to be offended by something to be offended and create  a problem that doesn’t exist , where have all these weirdos suddenly appeared from in the last few years ? 

Yes. I'd happily snitch on my next door neighbours as i fcuking hate them.  I was really hoping they'd both catch covid and die a painful death, but alas, no, they can't even do that for me.

Saw this shared on fb

So the government are encouraging you to report your neighbours if they don’t follow the new rule of 6. 
Before following this advice you should really consider the fact the government won’t be there to help you jump start your car or lend you tools if you needed it. 
They won’t be an extra set of eyes to watch your property if you are away. They won’t keep an eye on your kids if they are playing in the street and someone strange is hanging around. We need each other, it’s how we get by and live in peace because at the end of the day they won’t be standing there on your door step to help you out when s**t gets real. 
Asking you to report people in your community is a scummy thing to do and it shows their mentality to be dishonest and ?. 
All of them are the biggest law breakers and abusers in the country

1 minute ago, jake87 said:

Saw this shared on fb

So the government are encouraging you to report your neighbours if they don’t follow the new rule of 6. 
Before following this advice you should really consider the fact the government won’t be there to help you jump start your car or lend you tools if you needed it. 
They won’t be an extra set of eyes to watch your property if you are away. They won’t keep an eye on your kids if they are playing in the street and someone strange is hanging around. We need each other, it’s how we get by and live in peace because at the end of the day they won’t be standing there on your door step to help you out when s**t gets real. 
Asking you to report people in your community is a scummy thing to do and it shows their mentality to be dishonest and ?. 
All of them are the biggest law breakers and abusers in the country

As a general rule i agree with this.  But my neighbours are cnuts so fcuk 'em, i can't wait for them to slip up.

Fascinated by the people who subscribe to  the 'snitches get stitches' mantra. How on earth do they differentiate? 

• If someone robs your gran and you know who it is. Is it snitching to phone the police on them? 
  • What about if you suspect the neighbours are guilty of some form of child abuse? is it ok then?
  • Or if the guy across the road drives to work while the kids are walking to school and you know he was out drinking till 4am?

In the OPs example of course I wouldn't but for the 3 examples above I would be on the phone eventually. I would give the guy in the 3rd example one warning and one warning only but if forced I would report him as well.

3 minutes ago, albatross said:

Fascinated by the people who subscribe to  the 'snitches get stitches' mantra. How on earth do they differentiate? 

• If someone robs your gran and you know who it is. Is it snitching to phone the police on them? 
  • What about if you suspect the neighbours are guilty of some form of child abuse? is it ok then?
  • Or if the guy across the road drives to work while the kids are walking to school and you know he was out drinking till 4am?

In the OPs example of course I wouldn't but for the 3 examples above I would be on the phone eventually. I would give the guy in the 3rd example one warning and one warning only but if forced I would report him as well.

I’d report all 3 and I don’t give a f**k. And f**k the one warning for the last guy.  It takes one “stupid mistake” and people’s lives are ruined, see it all too often. I don’t even have kids but That’s already pissed me off just thinking about it. You don’t get one opportunity to make mistakes of that magnitude in my book. I’d Probably Headbutt him Aswell for good measure. 

2 hours ago, albatross said:

Lol be physically prepared to defend yourself when you snitch. Is it really worth being a hero over a trivial matter, like a group of 10 friends having drinks together? 

if you're not tattling over a petty matter or ratting out friends/fam, reporting a crime is right thing to do. Also if its justified/deserving. 

Example 

1) Wiseguy mouthing off, gets punched. Not reporting it

2) Innocent man gets beaten and robbed. Deserves to be caught and thus reporting is fine