Sign in to follow this  
BUFFMAN

Would you snitch?

Would you snitch on your neighbours, if they broke the 6 person rule?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Well, would you?

• YES
    • NO

12 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Don't get me wrong though, id rather live with snitches than an area of high crime. Fortunately im right in the middle, my neighbours are cool af

Crime is a s**t that needs wiping up!

32 minutes ago, squeezemyhernia said:

Crime is a s**t that needs wiping up!

100%. I hate petty snitches though.

Like coworkers that run to the manager and snitch over some minor bullshit.

15 hours ago, albatross said:

Fascinated by the people who subscribe to  the 'snitches get stitches' mantra. How on earth do they differentiate? 

• If someone robs your gran and you know who it is. Is it snitching to phone the police on them? 
  • What about if you suspect the neighbours are guilty of some form of child abuse? is it ok then?
  • Or if the guy across the road drives to work while the kids are walking to school and you know he was out drinking till 4am?

In the OPs example of course I wouldn't but for the 3 examples above I would be on the phone eventually. I would give the guy in the 3rd example one warning and one warning only but if forced I would report him as well.

Agreed mate. As far as I’m concerned, snitches are those that play on the wrong side of the law, then snitch to save their own arses when they get knicked. 

23 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

The government are planning to open "snitch hotlines" for people to call, to report on folk breaking the six person rule.

Our government approve and take a majority profit partnership in the sale of cigarettes, which kill 350 A DAY.

And all this fuss about 0.85%?

I sniff some incompetence, illegality and immorality. Sadly, Ar Liz's government is to all intents and purposes unsueable (on the cheap).

On 9/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, BUFFMAN said:

The government are planning to open "snitch hotlines" for people to call, to report on folk breaking the six person rule.

It's just about sowing even more division among the masses. It's a typical divide and rule/conquer tactic used in real wartime scenarios. They did it in Vietnam to get families of those who were fighting against American occupation in their country to isolate them from important support networks. Some of the soldiers would come back and get flat-out rejected and abandoned by their family, or get given propaganda and/or fear of God put into them. Their families would then inform US service personnel tasked with conducting the psy-ops their sons have returned. It's obvious their intentions were to rip up the social fabric of Vietnam so that they could easily leverage control over the country and it's people. Vietnam was a huge experiment in terms of testing areas of the US military capabilities unseen until that time, much of that was psychological operations. They would go around with HUGE speakers pumping out propaganda and material designed by the best scientists in the US to scare the sh*t out of the opposition. They did similiar things in the UK when they brought out vans loaded with big TV's and speakers and started telling people to stay at home unless it was urgent. They still do it now with the collective tannoy announcements in all your local supermarkets, cafes etc all saying the same things to indoctrinate you into giving up and complying.

Nothing different with what's going on now, it's just happening in peace time and on home soil on the home population. The idea is to put fear of isolation and rejection from society into those who choose to disobey and to give the "enemies" a sense of helplessness, isolation, abandonment and futility. If you don't obey then your family will rat you out, your friends will rat you out, your work colleagues, your loved ones and even your neighbours. Now what are you to do? Simply give up, give in and conform.

2 hours ago, daringhorse said:

It's just about sowing even more division among the masses. It's a typical divide and rule/conquer tactic used in real wartime scenarios. They did it in Vietnam to get families of those who were fighting against American occupation in their country to isolate them from important support networks. Some of the soldiers would come back and get flat-out rejected and abandoned by their family, or get given propaganda and/or fear of God put into them. Their families would then inform US service personnel tasked with conducting the psy-ops their sons have returned. It's obvious their intentions were to rip up the social fabric of Vietnam so that they could easily leverage control over the country and it's people. Vietnam was a huge experiment in terms of testing areas of the US military capabilities unseen until that time, much of that was psychological operations. They would go around with HUGE speakers pumping out propaganda and material designed by the best scientists in the US to scare the sh*t out of the opposition. They did similiar things in the UK when they brought out vans loaded with big TV's and speakers and started telling people to stay at home unless it was urgent. They still do it now with the collective tannoy announcements in all your local supermarkets, cafes etc all saying the same things to indoctrinate you into giving up and complying.

Nothing different with what's going on now, it's just happening in peace time and on home soil on the home population. The idea is to put fear of isolation and rejection from society into those who choose to disobey and to give the "enemies" a sense of helplessness, isolation, abandonment and futility. If you don't obey then your family will rat you out, your friends will rat you out, your work colleagues, your loved ones and even your neighbours. Now what are you to do? Simply give up, give in and conform.

Obviously.

On 9/15/2020 at 7:27 PM, jake87 said:

Saw this shared on fb

So the government are encouraging you to report your neighbours if they don’t follow the new rule of 6. 
Before following this advice you should really consider the fact the government won’t be there to help you jump start your car or lend you tools if you needed it. 
They won’t be an extra set of eyes to watch your property if you are away. They won’t keep an eye on your kids if they are playing in the street and someone strange is hanging around. We need each other, it’s how we get by and live in peace because at the end of the day they won’t be standing there on your door step to help you out when s**t gets real. 
Asking you to report people in your community is a scummy thing to do and it shows their mentality to be dishonest and ?. 
All of them are the biggest law breakers and abusers in the country

Was going to post something similar but I think you worded it far better than I would have.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!

To be nice, I’d snitch on @wylde99 ‘cos he’s a Dickhead and needs someone to fuel his self-fulfilling conspiracy.

...Apologies - can’t cos he ain’t got five  real people to hang out with

Edited by hmgs
Just remembered he’s a loner