Sign in to follow this  
Ironman TS

Strom Stimumax Black EDT.

Have some arriving today, keen to see how it interacts with their Vascumax Pro as a pre workout.

Read on here previously that some have found it pretty potent? 

Actually, any idea what happened to the thread where we were previously discussing Vascumax and other pre workouts @Clubber Lang?  Seems to have disappeared but can’t see why it would’ve been deleted??

Tried today and enjoyed it.  Great pump coupled with the Vascumax Pro.

Only issue for me is that the recommendation to take 25 mins prior to workout wasn’t long enough for me personally.  Took a good 60-90 mins to really kick in so will be baring that in mind next time I use it.

41 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Tried today and enjoyed it.  Great pump coupled with the Vascumax Pro.

Only issue for me is that the recommendation to take 25 mins prior to workout wasn’t long enough for me personally.  Took a good 60-90 mins to really kick in so will be baring that in mind next time I use it.

i tried the 3x serving tub of the Black Edition. Blew my head off and lasted the rest of the day, too potent for me. Grape tastes amazing tho!

caffeine takes an hour, i think, to peak in your system, so taking a pre-workout too soon to training isnt a great idea, as you could be halfway through or even finishing by the time it properly kicks in.

i never understand people who buy pre-workout drinks at the gym when they arrive, drink, then train. Its not going to kick in properly.

i get up at 6am, breakfast meal around 730am, will have a zero sugar redbull to wash it down or black coffee, then 830am i'll take my pre-workout and be in the gym training around 915/930am. Timings are fine for me, i can eat my post workout meal around 1130/12, then have a 30min nap straight after.

Will definitely be leaving an hour or before I train next time!

Had a decent workout but was buzzing off my tits and talking bollocks like I’d smashed a gram up my nose in one hit when I got home :lol:

11 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Will definitely be leaving an hour or before I train next time!

Had a decent workout but was buzzing off my tits and talking bollocks like I’d smashed a gram up my nose in one hit when I got home :lol:

lol yeah that sounds about right for the Black Edition.

i think i might get some of the small 3x serving sample tubs for presents for people at the gym for xmas. Watch them buzz their tits off while climbing the walls lol.

The Atomic Bomb pre-workout is suppose to be lethal too. I know the Strom owner said he tried it and was far too potent. 

https://www.stromsports.com/products/maxx-muscle-atomic-bomb-powder-450?_pos=1&_sid=9b6d0ecb7&_ss=r

I really liked the Green Apple black EDT they did/do.

I had a scoop of that, And then add 4g of Citrulline Malate  (10g in total with the Black EDT, It's 2:1, so you only get 5g true Citrulline)

and A scoop of "Chaos Crew Glycer Swell" = 4g GlycerSize and 2g Taurine.

So the finished preworkout is....

10,000mg Cit malate  (2:1 = 5g)

3200mg beta alanine

1000mg nac l tyrosine

250mg caffeine 

200mg juglans Regis whole fruit extract - 10-1 water extract  (walnut, nut allergen)

4000mg GlycerSize

2000mg Taurine