SwoleTip

15 year old students f**ks his married teacher

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/12664517/teacher-sex-pupil-buckinghamshire-favourite-position/

Her cuck husband

04b0b5d11aaca6aabbb6ddfb5e8d57c5

Kandice Barber, 35, is accused of sleeping with the teenager and sending him topless pictures of herself on Snapchat.

The jury at Aylesbury Crown Court heard that Barber, of Wendover, and the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had sex in a field in October 2018.

She reportedly approached him at a sports presentation evening the previous month and added herself to his Snapchat on his phone.

The student claimed the mother-of-three had told him he had a bigger penis than her husband and that she was pregnant with his child

3650868081c340ce527a6b4a7429b6f3?width=6

NINTCHDBPICT000605851617.jpg?strip=all&w

598173c3-bc3f-4316-8a02-03e5f764408b.jpg

Look at the husband, he knows this is true, I think she has cheated on him plenty of times and he is still holding her hand 

I hope she is punished accordingly because if this was a male teacher and a female student all hell would  break loose

Danny

Photos make her look better than she is she’s probably really really really fat! Just like all social media photos.....meet them in the flesh it’s proper horror show!

Happened when I was in school P.E teacher was shagging a 13 year old girl in my class.

Now if that was my daughter he'd be getting his arms cut off and I'd fu**ing bray him with the stumps.

2 hours ago, Shergar said:

Look at the husband, he knows this is true, I think she has cheated on him plenty of times and he is still holding her hand 

I hope she is punished accordingly because if this was a male teacher and a female student all hell would  break loose

Danny

Yeah he knew, he said as soon as he got the call to come in and she was arrested he kenw what she had done. Didn't even sound surprised. What a beta cuck. And now his face is plastered everywhere with the fact he has a small cock lol, he'll never get laid in his city again 

Ah crap. That's one of our local schools. Few of my mate's kids go there. 

Having said that there were a couple of male teachers at the Grange in Aylesbury sleeping with schoolgirls. 

F*cked world. 

I never cracked one off once thinking of a female teacher while I was at school. That shows the shocking state of how unattractive the teachers were back then. Unbelievable.

2 hours ago, Restless83 said:

Happened when I was in school P.E teacher was shagging a 13 year old girl in my class.

Now if that was my daughter he'd be getting his arms cut off and I'd fu**ing bray him with the stumps.

Yeah but if that was your son, shagging the female PE teacher. High fives all round?

Bet he couldn't believe his luck.  But yeah, would be a different story if it was a 15 year old girl and a male teacher.

Personally I'd rather have a go on the husband :P

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

I never cracked one off once thinking of a female teacher while I was at school. That shows the shocking state of how unattractive the teachers were back then. Unbelievable.

Wanked to about 3 of mine. One was a P. E teacher about 23. She covered our history class once & everytime she'd turn around to write on the whiteboard we'd start whistling and making sexual noises, used to proper piss her off :lol:

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

Of the 70 odd teachers at my school think we had one fit one. But when it's the choice of the fit teacher or jet from gladiators, it was jet every time.

8 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/12664517/teacher-sex-pupil-buckinghamshire-favourite-position/

Her cuck husband

04b0b5d11aaca6aabbb6ddfb5e8d57c5

Kandice Barber, 35, is accused of sleeping with the teenager and sending him topless pictures of herself on Snapchat.

The jury at Aylesbury Crown Court heard that Barber, of Wendover, and the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had sex in a field in October 2018.

She reportedly approached him at a sports presentation evening the previous month and added herself to his Snapchat on his phone.

The student claimed the mother-of-three had told him he had a bigger penis than her husband and that she was pregnant with his child

3650868081c340ce527a6b4a7429b6f3?width=6

NINTCHDBPICT000605851617.jpg?strip=all&w

598173c3-bc3f-4316-8a02-03e5f764408b.jpg

I'd eat her panties.