1 minute ago, Phil6 said:

What does help to stop gyno from oxys ?

I am not having a go with you. Genuine question.  I know adex or aromasin are useless against oxys gyno. 

AFAIK nothing mate

Either you get it or you dont

From my experience and convos with guys,  the vast majority don't 

I'm not sure on the current thinking on oxys...but from when I did show an interest, thinking was it doesn't convert, but somehow acts as if it does

I ran oxys on my first cycle (not wise) and fuckin loved it. But over time I started getting more and more sides from it

I know camps are divided on this...but it's always been my view, again from over a decade of using and talking to guys who use, that dbol is a safer bet for most...

Less sides, and easier to combat gyno

And to be clear, when I say safer, I mean for a slight majority...not an overwhelming majority 

7 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Serms will do nothing to stop gyno from oxys mate

Weird then as I get gyno flair ups on 300mg Test lol but the Oxys never touched me this time while running Raloxifene but could of just been me having me E2 in check. 

5 minutes ago, Towel said:

Weird then as I get gyno flair ups on 300mg Test lol but the Oxys never touched me this time while running Raloxifene but could of just been me having me E2 in check. 

Well oxys dont actually aromatise...so using a SERM to block estrogen is kinda pointless lol

300mg test on the otherhand will aromatise

The one thing I always got from oxys was bloat...but only if I ate too much salt

Only happened twice, and both times the day after eating pizza at one of my ex wife's restaurants :lol:

My love for chorizo on pizza was never a good thing lol

13 minutes ago, Towel said:

I’m starting to think raloxifene is a myth, can’t see it anywhere lol. I’m wanting to try it post blast as nolva  has my hair falling out in clumps!

20 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m starting to think raloxifene is a myth, can’t see it anywhere lol. I’m wanting to try it post blast as nolva  has my hair falling out in clumps!

Plenty around, Nexus do their own Ralox too.

10 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Plenty around, Nexus do their own Ralox too.

I’m assuming there’s multiple places to get nexus then, the site I use doesn’t have it on there or I’d have ordered it 

I think I’m going to give anadrol a try on my next cycle, then hold back on var until I go into a cut.

Hopefully I’m not effected by gyno with it, time will tell and all that. 

21 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

I think I’m going to give anadrol a try on my next cycle, then hold back on var until I go into a cut.

Hopefully I’m not effected by gyno with it, time will tell and all that. 

Honestly mate you’ll either love it or hate it.  Hopefully the former!

43 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Honestly mate you’ll either love it or hate it.  Hopefully the former!

Cheers dude.

Can you recommend a go to lab for it? 

10 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Cheers dude.

Can you recommend a go to lab for it? 

Not really, I’m currently using Androlics but they’re heavily faked - there are some Pharma Naps doing the rounds at the moment otherwise I’m sure any decent UGL will be fine.

I've had gyno and surgery.

I still today get puffy nips when I'm hot, chest looks good when cold, no lumps. Im always conscious of it when out in the sun.

If I take d bol, test etc I have always had to run an ai.

I will say taking anadrol my chest looks loads better when I'm hot, nips look loads better and I've not had the tingle or had to run an ai. I have kept the test low at 400.

So I seem to convert alot less if at all?

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

Hyge stuff is top draw mate

Danny

Thanks buddy. 

12 minutes ago, Philfg said:

I've had gyno and surgery.

I still today get puffy nips when I'm hot, chest looks good when cold, no lumps. Im always conscious of it when out in the sun.

If I take d bol, test etc I have always had to run an ai.

I will say taking anadrol my chest looks loads better when I'm hot, nips look loads better and I've not had the tingle or had to run an ai. I have kept the test low at 400.

So I seem to convert alot less if at all?

Cheers for chipping in mate, think I’m going to order some up and give it a blast for 6 weeks. 

On 14/09/2020 at 10:49 PM, Wildkid said:

What’s the crack with it? Anything to be mindful of? 

Thinking of adding it into my next cycle, 50mg a day for 6 weeks sound reasonable enough coupled with 500 mg of test? 

I take 0.5 adex a week , would I need to up this or add in a SERM nolva etc ? I’ve heard they have no effect on Anadrol but wanted to know first hand experience? 

Cheers

I’m using it now, 2 weeks in and I’m agitated most of my day. I can’t work out of its the tren or anadrol. I’m using 50 mg a day but if I was to guess, I believe it’s the anadrol that’s got me agitated as I feel like I have oestrogen sides which for me is agitation. I was using tren a for 3 weeks and I felt great till I added the anadrol. 

1 hour ago, gavzilla said:

I’m using it now, 2 weeks in and I’m agitated most of my day. I can’t work out of its the tren or anadrol. I’m using 50 mg a day but if I was to guess, I believe it’s the anadrol that’s got me agitated as I feel like I have oestrogen sides which for me is agitation. I was using tren a for 3 weeks and I felt great till I added the anadrol. 

Have you dropped the anadrol now? How you feeling atm? 

1 hour ago, Wildkid said:

Have you dropped the anadrol now? How you feeling atm? 

Well I’m just agitated all the time. I’ve had this type of feeling Loads of times when my  oestrogen Is out of balance. Although oxy doe not convert to oestrogen, it still has some effect so I’m blaming it on oxy and not the tren.  I was running 150-300 tren a for 3 weeks and felt awesome and I’m on tren e now but it wouldn’t have kicked in yet.  I’ve used Oxys loads of times, I always fill out nicely and my strength goes up. I prefer this over dbol although I’ve not experimented enough with dbol to come to the conclusion but I aromatise very easily so trying to dial in sounds a pain in the arse.