Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What’s the crack with it? Anything to be mindful of? 

Thinking of adding it into my next cycle, 50mg a day for 6 weeks sound reasonable enough coupled with 500 mg of test? 
 

I take 0.5 adex a week , would I need to up this or add in a SERM nolva etc ? I’ve heard they have no effect on Anadrol but wanted to know first hand experience? 
 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wildkid said:

What’s the crack with it? Anything to be mindful of? 

Thinking of adding it into my next cycle, 50mg a day for 6 weeks sound reasonable enough coupled with 500 mg of test? 
 

I take 0.5 adex a week , would I need to up this or add in a SERM nolva etc ? I’ve heard they have no effect on Anadrol but wanted to know first hand experience? 
 

Cheers

Personally I'd go with dbol over oxys

For me...less sides and better gains

Dbol gyno can be protected against using nolva

Oxy gyno can't...although I never had an issue with this...I don't actually think many do tbh

The oxys vs dbol thing is very person dependant tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with @stuey99 that it’s really person dependent.  Best thing to do is try it for yourself.

I blow up like a mofo on only 20mg Dbol but my blood pressure goes through the roof and I generally feel a bit crap on it. Anadrol I can drop 100g per day and the effect is way more subtle.

Been on 50mg per day for a few weeks now and only just noticing minor back pumps, think I’m a bit more lethargic but again it’s intermittent.  I haven’t bloated up but strength definitely up since taking them.

Give ‘em a go and see how you get on is the best advice I think mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was using some pharma anadrol in my log, second to last picture, filled my traps and delts up a fair bit and pump was stupid, bicep looked like I’d done a arm session from brushing my teeth in the morning :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wildkid said:

What’s the crack with it? Anything to be mindful of? 

Thinking of adding it into my next cycle, 50mg a day for 6 weeks sound reasonable enough coupled with 500 mg of test? 
 

I take 0.5 adex a week , would I need to up this or add in a SERM nolva etc ? I’ve heard they have no effect on Anadrol but wanted to know first hand experience? 
 

Cheers

My fsvourite oral by a mile, using it atm, no sides, really full and strong and I get hungrier on it 

However ive heard people say the opposite, its one of three orals ill use, it eats dbol for breakfast imo, but personal preference, best thing to do is try it!

After 4 weeks is when I start noticing mild sides ie hunger drop and oily skin but I dont think you need to run it much longer than that anyway! Amazing drug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Towel said:

I was using some pharma anadrol in my log, second to last picture, filled my traps and delts up a fair bit and pump was stupid, bicep looked like I’d done a arm session from brushing my teeth in the morning :lol:

Did you run any AI or nolva alongside etc? 
 

2 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Agree with @stuey99 that it’s really person dependent.  Best thing to do is try it for yourself.

I blow up like a mofo on only 20mg Dbol but my blood pressure goes through the roof and I generally feel a bit crap on it. Anadrol I can drop 100g per day and the effect is way more subtle.

Been on 50mg per day for a few weeks now and only just noticing minor back pumps, think I’m a bit more lethargic but again it’s intermittent.  I haven’t bloated up but strength definitely up since taking them.

Give ‘em a go and see how you get on is the best advice I think mate.

Yeah I didn’t want to go with DBol just because of the water weight , HBP etc. 
 

Again, what else did you run it with? Any AI or SERM? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Did you run any AI or nolva alongside etc? 
 

Yeah I didn’t want to go with DBol just because of the water weight , HBP etc. 
 

Again, what else did you run it with? Any AI or SERM? 

If they're your reasons for not using dbol then oxys really aren't your next choice mate lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oct doesn’t atromasie. It gave me terrible shin calf and back pumps. 6 weeks isn’t very long at only 50mg. I’ve no experience with dbol as I’m afraid of gyno. 
 

that said I much prefer 10 weeks winny 100mg per day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wildkid said:

Did you run any AI or nolva alongside etc? 
 

Yeah I didn’t want to go with DBol just because of the water weight , HBP etc. 
 

Again, what else did you run it with? Any AI or SERM? 

Was on raloxifene before I started and after so I can’t comment on gyno sides.

My pictures are there to see in regards to water retention etc, I didn’t feel I looked bloated but everyones standards will be different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Towel said:

Was on raloxifene before I started and after so I can’t comment on gyno sides.

My pictures are there to see in regards to water retention etc, I didn’t feel I looked bloated but everyones standards will be different. 

The key difference between oxy and dbol in relation to water is oxy is intramuscular and dbol subcutaneous. 

This is why some bb will use oxy on show day or before to fill out. Water in the muscle is more aesthetic than a film of water over the muscle which is what dbol will typically do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

The key difference between oxy and dbol in relation to water is oxy is intramuscular and dbol subcutaneous. 

This is why some bb will use oxy on show day or before to fill out. Water in the muscle is more aesthetic than a film of water over the muscle which is what dbol will typically do. 

Didn’t know this and bloody interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Oct doesn’t atromasie. It gave me terrible shin calf and back pumps. 6 weeks isn’t very long at only 50mg. I’ve no experience with dbol as I’m afraid of gyno. 
 

that said I much prefer 10 weeks winny 100mg per day. 

Any reason why you would opt for winny instead ? 

 

24 minutes ago, Towel said:

Was on raloxifene before I started and after so I can’t comment on gyno sides.

My pictures are there to see in regards to water retention etc, I didn’t feel I looked bloated but everyones standards will be different. 

Hmm would you suggest running it without an SERM and then if any hint of gyno, stoping and using nolva then etc? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

If they're your reasons for not using dbol then oxys really aren't your next choice mate lol

Yeah well I know it will raise my BP but I just didn’t want to go with DBol and become a watery blubbery mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Didn’t know this and bloody interesting.

Anadrol is a much better compound than people think when used appropriately. Get lean enough and it'll keep you looking full on very low carbs. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Yeah well I know it will raise my BP but I just didn’t want to go with DBol and become a watery blubbery mess. 

Same comment applies then I'm afraid mate

Not everyone bloats on dbol or oxys

But if you're looking for an oral which definitely won't make you hold water, then avoid both...especially if you've not usee before and dont know how you'll respond

For me, as long as I eat clean and keep sodium low I'm fine with either compound as far as watee retention goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Any reason why you would opt for winny instead ? 

 

Hmm would you suggest running it without an SERM and then if any hint of gyno, stoping and using nolva then etc? 

Yeah no need running serm if you don’t actually need them 

I wouldn’t stop oxys if I got sensitive nipples I’d just chuck in some Raloxifene or nolva if that’s all you can get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Towel said:

Yeah no need running serm if you don’t actually need them 

I wouldn’t stop oxys if I got sensitive nipples I’d just chuck in some Raloxifene or nolva if that’s all you can get. 

Spot on thanks mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been on my cycle 3 weeks. 400mg test c, started at 50mg anadrol, then 75, now week 3 at 100mg.

1st time on it and love it. I feel great, great pumps and no hunger suppression.

I'm taking no ai, I always have to with test and d bol.

Think it will be my go to oral now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strongest I've ever been was on anadrol. I think I took 100mg a day. I remember having stupid high blood pressure and puffy moon face but it could've been all the carbs I was eating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Towel said:

Yeah no need running serm if you don’t actually need them 

I wouldn’t stop oxys if I got sensitive nipples I’d just chuck in some Raloxifene or nolva if that’s all you can get. 

Serms will do nothing to stop gyno from oxys mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winny for me has no negative effects. I can still run my 5-8 mile runs a few times a week at 99kg. No joint pain at all. Does not effect my appetite or cause bloating or pumps. No high blood pressure and strength is amazing plus it’s cheap. The main draw for me is no gyno worries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to run Winny if it didn't obliterate my joints. If I was to take 50mg within 3 days I'd be hobbling like an old man. It literally dries them out so much and they'd click just walking. 

I've tried 20mg and that still gave me aggro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

I'd love to run Winny if it didn't obliterate my joints. If I was to take 50mg within 3 days I'd be hobbling like an old man. It literally dries them out so much and they'd click just walking. 

I've tried 20mg and that still gave me aggro. 

Did exactly that recently - had a dabble with some Stanavar to see whether it still dried my joints out and it was worse than ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Serms will do nothing to stop gyno from oxys mate

What does help to stop gyno from oxys ?

I am not having a go with you. Genuine question.  I know adex or aromasin are useless against oxys gyno. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×