Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How do you find common things to talk about with girls?

When you date a woman, how do you find common interests between you and her? since all guys' hobbies and interests - like playing soccer lifting weights etc...- are completely different than girls hobbies and interests?! 

What do you talk about and how do you spend time together since guys and girls have completely different mentality? 

Honestly I feel most girls are meatheads, although I am not gay nor sexist. 

You ask her questions and listen to her responses. The questions have to be open questions and not ones that can be answered “yes or no”. It really is that simple. You don’t “chat them up”. You ask her questions about herself and listen to her answers. If she likes you she’ll reciprocate with similar questions 

6 minutes ago, Flubs said:

You sound like a catch. Good luck going forward.

He’s from and lives in Saudi Arabia. I’ve encountered Saudi Arabian women a couple of times. The western world sees them as downtrodden housewives. My experience of them is they are actually quite fierce

44 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

He’s from and lives in Saudi Arabia. I’ve encountered Saudi Arabian women a couple of times. The western world sees them as downtrodden housewives. My experience of them is they are actually quite fierce

One of the ladies in my office is from Saudi Arabia, never seen such an assured woman in my life. Seems nice enough but wouldn't put it past her to beat you with her shoe if you pissed her off.

25 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

When you date a woman, how do you find common interests between you and her? since all guys' hobbies and interests - like playing soccer lifting weights etc...- are completely different than girls hobbies and interests?! 

What do you talk about and how do you spend time together since guys and girls have completely different mentality? 

Offer to send a di*k pic. It's a real ice breaker. 

1 minute ago, Zoob1234 said:

One of the ladies in my office is from Saudi Arabia, never seen such an assured woman in my life. Seems nice enough but wouldn't put it past her to beat you with her shoe it you pissed her off.

Ohhh Kinky. 

5 minutes ago, Zoob1234 said:

One of the ladies in my office is from Saudi Arabia, never seen such an assured woman in my life. Seems nice enough but wouldn't put it past her to beat you with her shoe it you pissed her off.

I would pay good money for that.

15 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

The western world sees them as downtrodden housewives

And believe me they are not completely wrong, their ambitions and goals are very childish, and women outside of our country are not radically different. 

Most girls watch programmes / films, use that to base on whether she is an intellect, whether she has humour, or wether she watches eastenders and is a thick c**t and you can move on after you shag  her 

Ah, I reckon shared interests are often over-rated. My wife and I have some, but being able to be independent with different interests is definitely better long term, as I've found from experience. 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Worked with Arab ladies before and they're pretty tough. 

Then again, I'm Jewish, so well prepared. You ever saw my wife, mum, or grandmothers in full matriarch mode, you'd understand why Jewish men are so quiet. 

Not worth the risk. 

1 hour ago, Gymrat12 said:

ask her how her weeks gone if theirs anything shes got planned during the weekend what sort of things shes into ? surely if your both meeting up for a date you must have a idea? 

unless you've arranged a meeting off a app if so ask her something like whats the funnest or dirtiest thing someone has sent you on the app ? 

and what ppl like to do together is f**k     

2 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

Forget about trying to be compatible and trying to find common ground, it should be natural. In my opinion you should feel compelled to want to talk to someone and for that person to feel compelled to talk to you. There's obviously an element of relating to people and pushing for a particular outcome so that will involve being more agreeable, trying to mirror the other person, establishing rapport etc but eventually you just have to let go. I reckon rejection is what a lot of people fear behind talking to someone, particularly someone they are attracted to and want to date/are dating. If you have to try hard for someone to give you their time and effort then you're doing it wrong and it becomes one-sided. Confidence has a lot to play in things like this as well as you'll often find people will be attracted to that more than what you are saying. You'll find you are more attractive when you are confident and express yourself in such a way that makes you more magnetic and connected in that particular moment to that person. When you think about it that's how marketing works as well as any sales job. It's not purely about what you say and how things go down, it's how confident YOU ARE in the outcome you want to happen. If that's selling somebody something they at the start were not interested in but now are you can say with confidence a lot of that process involved the presence of the other person influencing them more than simply common interests.

The mentality thing is a trap as well. When you think people are so different then that is what your reality will be and so you will believe everybody is completely disconnected and living in a different world. The way I see it is that there's nothing I haven't seen in life until I am shown otherwise and so life is pretty damn familiar because theres a good chance I've already experienced things very similiar if not identical to what I'm experiencing now. If that's another person ie a woman then so be it. Obviously theres someone here I don't know properly yet and a relationship that is not (and may never be) set in stone but the fact that I've been around lots of women in the past as well as been around lots of people full stop I'm hardly in foreign territory. Sometimes you can romanticize on things like this and become complacent with it being something beyond you. Like when you see a celebrity. That's just another human being who sh*ts, p*sses, farts and smells just like you. They do all the same things other human primates do, including all the stuff you think is beyond Godlike celebrities. It's no different with women. Don't put them on a pedastal. Nevermind that, don't put ANYONE on a pedastal. You are not a victim in the process. You don't need qualifications. You don't need to take masterclasses in flirting. It all comes with getting yourself out there and sucking it all up. It also helps to be around strong, confident and worldly people who attract others and get what they want in life. These people can show you a lot about what errors you might be making in how you approach things in life. As soon as you find someone who does something well, replicate them. We learn from each other.

6 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Forget about trying to be compatible and trying to find common ground, it should be natural. In my opinion you should feel compelled to want to talk to someone and for that person to feel compelled to talk to you. There's obviously an element of relating to people and pushing for a particular outcome so that will involve being more agreeable, trying to mirror the other person, establishing rapport etc but eventually you just have to let go. I reckon rejection is what a lot of people fear behind talking to someone, particularly someone they are attracted to and want to date/are dating. If you have to try hard for someone to give you their time and effort then you're doing it wrong and it becomes one-sided. Confidence has a lot to play in things like this as well as you'll often find people will be attracted to that more than what you are saying. You'll find you are more attractive when you are confident and express yourself in such a way that makes you more magnetic and connected in that particular moment to that person. When you think about it that's how marketing works as well as any sales job. It's not purely about what you say and how things go down, it's how confident YOU ARE in the outcome you want to happen. If that's selling somebody something they at the start were not interested in but now are you can say with confidence a lot of that process involved the presence of the other person influencing them more than simply common interests.

The mentality thing is a trap as well. When you think people are so different then that is what your reality will be and so you will believe everybody is completely disconnected and living in a different world. The way I see it is that there's nothing I haven't seen in life until I am shown otherwise and so life is pretty damn familiar because theres a good chance I've already experienced things very similiar if not identical to what I'm experiencing now. If that's another person ie a woman then so be it. Obviously theres someone here I don't know properly yet and a relationship that is not (and may never be) set in stone but the fact that I've been around lots of women in the past as well as been around lots of people full stop I'm hardly in foreign territory. Sometimes you can romanticize on things like this and become complacent with it being something beyond you. Like when you see a celebrity. That's just another human being who sh*ts, p*sses, farts and smells just like you. They do all the same things other human primates do, including all the stuff you think is beyond Godlike celebrities. It's no different with women. Don't put them on a pedastal. Nevermind that, don't put ANYONE on a pedastal. You are not a victim in the process. You don't need qualifications. You don't need to take masterclasses in flirting. It all comes with getting yourself out there and sucking it all up. It also helps to be around strong, confident and worldly people who attract others and get what they want in life. These people can show you a lot about what errors you might be making in how you approach things in life. As soon as you find someone who does something well, replicate them. We learn from each other.

Do one nobber!!

Let them talk and talk by asking them questions about things that you think they'd like to talk about, holidays is a good one. Drinking helps too. I managed about 4 hours chatting in a pub with an 18 year old at the start of the year before I managed to get her into bed :thumbup1:

Firstly don’t be a tight c**t! Buy the lady a drink, be respectful and show a high level of shivery.

Secondly complements go a long way....like damn you got great tits!!

Don’t show any signs of sexism or call her pussy cat or anything like that!

Once she’s had a few raise the level of compliments to flirtatious sexual innuendos with subliminal messaging!

Get back to your place make a strong night cap...go for the kiss with passion then smash the granny out of her!

14 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

@js77 think this applies to you, bruv

22 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Do one nobber!!

Have we met before? Do we know each other? You have an awful lot of anger towards strangers on the internet, it's bizarre. Do you have PTSD? Or are you just hated so much in life you project that out onto everybody else? Attractive. Explains why you call this place home because you have nowhere else to call home. What a sad little man pretending like he has some sort of relationship with strangers on the internet based on the story in his tiny little mind. You roleplaying buddy? How's that working for you? Where ARE your friends? Go find them and perhaps let off some steam instead of talking to people on the internet like you have some sort of relationship with them. We don't know each other and as I've already established you don't have enough to offer me for us to know each other. I see you across the forum giving people sh*t but you don't see that to any decent person out there it just makes you really undesirable. You're like the scruffy junkie in McDonalds who starts a fight with everyone because he has nothing better to do with his life. Watch how the entire restaurant moves away from him and avoids him like the plague. That's you buddy, just in online form.

This guy is a perfect example of men 99% of the female population choose to avoid. Hence why his display picture is of his upper body. We all know women think this is just screaming insecurity and narcissism and unless your choice of woman is a shallow grotty Love Island wannabe who goes for other completely empty headed men you are going to be out of luck. It's the same with men who have cars as their display pictures. These are the poor characters who never got the memo and never chose to learn why they never DID get the memo.

10 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Have we met before? Do we know each other? You have an awful lot of anger towards strangers on the internet, it's bizarre. Do you have PTSD? Or are you just hated so much in life you project that out onto everybody else? Attractive. Explains why you call this place home because you have nowhere else to call home. What a sad little man pretending like he has some sort of relationship with strangers on the internet based on the story in his tiny little mind. You roleplaying buddy? How's that working for you? Where ARE your friends? Go find them and perhaps let off some steam instead of talking to people on the internet like you have some sort of relationship with them. We don't know each other and as I've already established you don't have enough to offer me for us to know each other. I see you across the forum giving people sh*t but you don't see that to any decent person out there it just makes you really undesirable. You're like the scruffy junkie in McDonalds who starts a fight with everyone because he has nothing better to do with his life. Watch how the entire restaurant moves away from him and avoids him like the plague. That's you buddy, just in online form.

This guy is a perfect example of men 99% of the female population choose to avoid. Hence why his display picture is of his upper body. We all know women think this is just screaming insecurity and narcissism and unless your choice of woman is a shallow grotty Love Island wannabe who goes for other completely empty headed men you are going to be out of luck. It's the same with men who have cars as their display pictures. These are the poor characters who never got the memo and never chose to learn why they never DID get the memo.

I didn’t read any of that so please feel free to waste some more of your time.

5 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I didn’t read any of that so please feel free to waste some more of your time.

...converts to "I have absolutely no viable response to this because I do not have the capacity to reply to my own schooling because I'm just a doped up dummy on a bodybuilding forum who is out of his depth when challenging people who are not already completely fried like many are on here and therefore have enough ability to respond to what are essentially completely harmless low level scumbag whitterings of drug addicts on a bodybuilding forum".

FYI you are the drug addict in the above explanation. You are also the one expressing harmless low level scumbag whitterings. Your parents not love you enough buddy? Clearly not, that's why you're on a bender to seek out fights with strangers on the internet, right? Settle down now little child. All you have to do to be loved is... try and love! :)