Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

How do you find common things to talk about with girls?

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

@js77 think this applies to you, bruv

I’ve got far better things to do than read that drivel but based on the title some of the things I regularly discuss with my ‘girl’ friends are our fave types of shaving foam and if we were actually girls what size tube of Vagisil we’d use.

Trans are so practical .... and we share shoes as well x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoob1234 said:

One of the ladies in my office is from Saudi Arabia, never seen such an assured woman in my life. Seems nice enough but wouldn't put it past her to beat you with her shoe if you pissed her off.

Pics?

Fees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

When you date a woman, how do you find common interests between you and her? since all guys' hobbies and interests - like playing soccer lifting weights etc...- are completely different than girls hobbies and interests?! 

What do you talk about and how do you spend time together since guys and girls have completely different mentality? 

Honestly I feel most girls are meatheads, although I am not gay nor sexist. 

@Gymrat12

Last week we encouraged you against booze. For your own good, bro.

This week we encourage you against woman. Also for your own good, bro.

 

 

BTW does KSA ban Tinder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

...converts to "I have absolutely no viable response to this because I do not have the capacity to reply to my own schooling because I'm just a doped up dummy on a bodybuilding forum who is out of his depth when challenging people who are not already completely fried like many are on here and therefore have enough ability to respond to what are essentially completely harmless low level scumbag whitterings of drug addicts on a bodybuilding forum".

FYI you are the drug addict in the above explanation. You are also the one expressing harmless low level scumbag whitterings. Your parents not love you enough buddy? Clearly not, that's why you're on a bender to seek out fights with strangers on the internet, right? Settle down now little child. All you have to do to be loved is... try and love! :)

Is there a fly in the room? Bbbzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Forget about trying to be compatible and trying to find common ground, it should be natural. In my opinion you should feel compelled to want to talk to someone and for that person to feel compelled to talk to you. There's obviously an element of relating to people and pushing for a particular outcome so that will involve being more agreeable, trying to mirror the other person, establishing rapport etc but eventually you just have to let go. I reckon rejection is what a lot of people fear behind talking to someone, particularly someone they are attracted to and want to date/are dating. If you have to try hard for someone to give you their time and effort then you're doing it wrong and it becomes one-sided. Confidence has a lot to play in things like this as well as you'll often find people will be attracted to that more than what you are saying. You'll find you are more attractive when you are confident and express yourself in such a way that makes you more magnetic and connected in that particular moment to that person. When you think about it that's how marketing works as well as any sales job. It's not purely about what you say and how things go down, it's how confident YOU ARE in the outcome you want to happen. If that's selling somebody something they at the start were not interested in but now are you can say with confidence a lot of that process involved the presence of the other person influencing them more than simply common interests.

The mentality thing is a trap as well. When you think people are so different then that is what your reality will be and so you will believe everybody is completely disconnected and living in a different world. The way I see it is that there's nothing I haven't seen in life until I am shown otherwise and so life is pretty damn familiar because theres a good chance I've already experienced things very similiar if not identical to what I'm experiencing now. If that's another person ie a woman then so be it. Obviously theres someone here I don't know properly yet and a relationship that is not (and may never be) set in stone but the fact that I've been around lots of women in the past as well as been around lots of people full stop I'm hardly in foreign territory. Sometimes you can romanticize on things like this and become complacent with it being something beyond you. Like when you see a celebrity. That's just another human being who sh*ts, p*sses, farts and smells just like you. They do all the same things other human primates do, including all the stuff you think is beyond Godlike celebrities. It's no different with women. Don't put them on a pedastal. Nevermind that, don't put ANYONE on a pedastal. You are not a victim in the process. You don't need qualifications. You don't need to take masterclasses in flirting. It all comes with getting yourself out there and sucking it all up. It also helps to be around strong, confident and worldly people who attract others and get what they want in life. These people can show you a lot about what errors you might be making in how you approach things in life. As soon as you find someone who does something well, replicate them. We learn from each other.

Bro honestly I do really appreciate the time you spent writing all this to respond to my question, but let me be frank with you, on internet forums try to write your ideas briefly and concisely,cause no one would spend too much time to read your ideas if they seemed that long and you would end up wasting your time for nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gymrat12 said:

Bro honestly I do really appreciate the time you spent writing all this to respond to my question, but let me be frank with you, on internet forums try to write your ideas briefly and concisely,cause no one would spend too much time to read your ideas if they seemed that long and you would end up wasting your time for nothing. 

What a beautifully written piece MrG..... is that basically longhand for calling him a kunt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pez189 said:

I just talk to them about estrogen levels these days. 

I am not sure but I remember you posted a thread about your blood test and your estrogen was really high if I am not mistaken, so I don't wounder why you would talk about this, you have a lot in common now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

I am not sure but I remember you posted a thread about your blood test and your estrogen was really high if I am not mistaken, so I don't wounder why you would talk about this, you have a lot in common now.

Was slightly out of range yeah. All under control now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pez189 said:

Was slightly out of range yeah. All under control now. 

During my cycle - the only one that I did in my entire life so far- my estradiol was only 30   pg/ml and my libido disappeared completely, although this number doesn't sound too high when testosterone is very high, I don't know should I blame estradiol for this or maybe there was another reason for that? 

I only felt that I have normal desire again when I completely came off steroids and waited enough time- and I still don't feel the same as before so far- .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Forget about trying to be compatible and trying to find common ground, it should be natural. In my opinion you should feel compelled to want to talk to someone and for that person to feel compelled to talk to you. There's obviously an element of relating to people and pushing for a particular outcome so that will involve being more agreeable, trying to mirror the other person, establishing rapport etc but eventually you just have to let go. I reckon rejection is what a lot of people fear behind talking to someone, particularly someone they are attracted to and want to date/are dating. If you have to try hard for someone to give you their time and effort then you're doing it wrong and it becomes one-sided. Confidence has a lot to play in things like this as well as you'll often find people will be attracted to that more than what you are saying. You'll find you are more attractive when you are confident and express yourself in such a way that makes you more magnetic and connected in that particular moment to that person. When you think about it that's how marketing works as well as any sales job. It's not purely about what you say and how things go down, it's how confident YOU ARE in the outcome you want to happen. If that's selling somebody something they at the start were not interested in but now are you can say with confidence a lot of that process involved the presence of the other person influencing them more than simply common interests.

The mentality thing is a trap as well. When you think people are so different then that is what your reality will be and so you will believe everybody is completely disconnected and living in a different world. The way I see it is that there's nothing I haven't seen in life until I am shown otherwise and so life is pretty damn familiar because theres a good chance I've already experienced things very similiar if not identical to what I'm experiencing now. If that's another person ie a woman then so be it. Obviously theres someone here I don't know properly yet and a relationship that is not (and may never be) set in stone but the fact that I've been around lots of women in the past as well as been around lots of people full stop I'm hardly in foreign territory. Sometimes you can romanticize on things like this and become complacent with it being something beyond you. Like when you see a celebrity. That's just another human being who sh*ts, p*sses, farts and smells just like you. They do all the same things other human primates do, including all the stuff you think is beyond Godlike celebrities. It's no different with women. Don't put them on a pedastal. Nevermind that, don't put ANYONE on a pedastal. You are not a victim in the process. You don't need qualifications. You don't need to take masterclasses in flirting. It all comes with getting yourself out there and sucking it all up. It also helps to be around strong, confident and worldly people who attract others and get what they want in life. These people can show you a lot about what errors you might be making in how you approach things in life. As soon as you find someone who does something well, replicate them. We learn from each other.

Sometimes, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

During my cycle - the only one that I did in my entire life so far- my estradiol was only 30   pg/ml and my libido disappeared completely, although this number doesn't sound too high when testosterone is very high, I don't know should I blame estradiol for this or maybe there was another reason for that? 

I only felt that I have normal desire again when I completely came off steroids and waited enough time- and I still don't feel the same as before so far- .

Were you running an AI?  Obviously something was causing the lower e2. Sounds like you’d have benefited getting the e2 higher. Many feel better with mid/high e2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

bro please can you tell me what does mrg mean? 

I googled it and no way to find an answer 

It’s the first letter of your name bro.

As in a Mr Smith could be called MrS.... 

Please tell me you didn’t actually Google that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 1:50 AM, js77 said:

It’s the first letter of your name bro.

As in a Mr Smith could be called MrS.... 

Please tell me you didn’t actually Google that. 

Honestly I did open several dictionaries to find out what does this stand for :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought I must find an answer, sorry I am not a native speaker.  

At least write Mr.G in this way then there would be no way for it to be an abbreviation for anything, sorry for being another c**t :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

BTW does KSA ban Tinder?

If you are going to try to find a date by tinder in ksa most probably you will end up dating a guy who is just doing this for fun and he will be proud to fool another person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

If you are going to try to find a date by tinder in ksa most probably you will end up dating a guy who is just doing this for fun and he will be proud to fool another person. 

In Dubai it's pretty much all whores. Some even imprint their number into their photo.

 

(So I've decided to do the same, hahahahahaha!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

If you are going to try to find a date by tinder in ksa most probably you will end up dating a guy who is just doing this for fun and he will be proud to fool another person. 

Sounds like Freuds love child, dancing Harse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't have a clue how to talk to girls these days.  I've been with my wife since I was very young, 19 (I'm 36 now).

 

Couldn't be doing with all that going on dates stuff now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×