Diesel86

Anyone here like hardcore punk metalcore bands?

1 hour ago, Diesel86 said:

Can't beat abit of devil driver and chimaira, loved that song they did army of me, it was on the Freddie vs Jason soundtrack.

Good tune, hadn't heard it beforem. Love their trademark driving chug after the slayeresque solo!

Unfortunately after 8 weeks off squatting, even the energy of chimaira wasn't enough to make me squat a decent weight tonight!! 

50 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Check em out this guy is from Scampia a proper s**t hole!

Not bad mate I gave em a listen to there, one of them reminds me of one of the guys from cypress Hill.

I'd to Google scampia there,  had no Idea where it was haha.

From what Google says as well yeah looks like a shithole lol.

19 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Not bad mate I gave em a listen to there, one of them reminds me of one of the guys from cypress Hill.

I'd to Google scampia there,  had no Idea where it was haha.

From what Google says as well yeah looks like a shithole lol.

Supplies Europe’s drug trade mate...

1 hour ago, IainF said:

Good tune, hadn't heard it beforem. Love their trademark driving chug after the slayeresque solo!

Unfortunately after 8 weeks off squatting, even the energy of chimaira wasn't enough to make me squat a decent weight tonight!! 

They have some great solo's in there songs.

There's always next time mate, when lockdown was in full effect I just did loads of cardio, cycling and running and finding new music to listen too.

The one thing I missed the most was squats And front squats.

Thank f**k there open now.

4 hours ago, Saffaboy said:

Where did you see them? I was at the Nottingham show and it blew my mind. Although  it was about 10 years since I last attended a show. 

Sheffield mate. I was at the back, so it could have been that didn't help the sound, but the mix sounded so bad it was hard to pick out songs at times. Bird I went with said the same thing. 

I saw them back in 2002 at Leeds first time - absolutely manic and truly immense. Can't remember where, but I've seen them again, but it was around 2010 I think, it was pretty awesome.

listening to the IOWA album and doing weights is the one, I was lucky to see slipknot in 2002 for the 'distasterpieces' tour, it was my first ever gig aswell, tbh I was terrified, literally watched people have the s**t kicked out of them and enjoy it, i was just a timid little scrag back then.

I was lucky enough to be a teenager when all the nu metal/heavy scene was about, slipknot korn limp bizkit Linkin Park and system of a down, great fuckin times!

I'd recommend Bury Tomorrow, the runes album is good, agree with hatebreed, parkway drive, beartooth are worth a try, I used to like a band called jamies elsewhere (TSASWC album) with Aaron pauley who is now singer for Of mice and men. Anything angry by Enter Shikari is also gets me going too