Diesel86

Anyone here like hardcore punk metalcore bands?

31 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

What about the acoustic version of Snuff?! In bits. Goosebumps. Every. Single. Time.

Love it and never gets old! 

11 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Ha cheers :thumbup1:  I’ve been into metal all my life. Korn were the band that got me into metal, like slipknot, a good gateway band to explore other bands and sub-genres of metal, of which there’s loads  

I’m a fan of as I lay dying too. They’re In the same vain for me as trivium, in flames, Caliban, throwdown etc - all good bands. Rammstein too. 

If you or Anyone’s got any new band recommendations, throw em up cos I could do with some new stuff to listen to. 

Check these guy out mate uk's finest 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DSzdTTIshOfY&ved=2ahUKEwiZxuDo5OjrAhW7QkEAHYxpCkYQ3ywwAnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw2jsdL1wBdgNXPNgDbk4dDo

37 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

You don't sing to it mate you roar and yell to it and roundhouse kick people in the face to it hahaha 

I was an original punk mate. Saw the Clash, Jam, Buzzcocks, Adverts, Boomtown Rats, Blondie, Wreckless Eric, Vibrators etc etc all in their heyday. At those gigs fights were breaking out left, right and centre, people getting glassed (still proper glass and bottles for your beer in those days) and stabbed. Could smoke your head off in gigs those days too. 

Times change though, went to see Stiff Little Fingers last year and there was a guy crawling round the floor trying to find his false teeth....

4 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D8GGMdMo61_o&ved=2ahUKEwjbwviNqujrAhWYQkEAHf1KCksQ3ywwAnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2-IX1GFtX28w5EBmx4Fcig 

Found this band kublai Khan last year and love them. There music gets me proper pumped for the gym.

Plus he sounds like the ultimate warrior yelling.

Im a metalcore guy at heart but these guys are awesome.

Might not understand a word hes saying but in all honesty who the f**k cares.

Kublai Khan the hammer

Nah I find this type of music blasting out ruins my focus on training and my zen Buddhist approach to gains...

57 minutes ago, IainF said:

Loving a bit of Devildriver these days --

And Chimera....

Devildriver. f**k yeah!! What a band. Met dez (singer) on tour about 8 years ago. The nicest guy you will ever meet! 

6 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D8GGMdMo61_o&ved=2ahUKEwjbwviNqujrAhWYQkEAHf1KCksQ3ywwAnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2-IX1GFtX28w5EBmx4Fcig 

Found this band kublai Khan last year and love them. There music gets me proper pumped for the gym.

Plus he sounds like the ultimate warrior yelling.

Im a metalcore guy at heart but these guys are awesome.

Might not understand a word hes saying but in all honesty who the f**k cares.

Kublai Khan the hammer

I'm more into this kind of thing. 

The drop is sick, and he has tight lyrics for a white boy 

1 hour ago, Pez189 said:

Devildriver. f**k yeah!! What a band. Met dez (singer) on tour about 8 years ago. The nicest guy you will ever meet! 

I've loved metal for 20 years but for some reason only learned about DevilDriver recently!! Testimony of Truth - the only song that I could listen to just the opening second of on loop all day ?

4 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

I saw them in Jan this year and they were terrible tbh.

Seen them three times and they've always put on a great show, tight as f**k as a band, but last time they were just going through the motions. The mix was horrid too.

Where did you see them? I was at the Nottingham show and it blew my mind. Although  it was about 10 years since I last attended a show. 

22 minutes ago, IainF said:

I've loved metal for 20 years but for some reason only learned about DevilDriver recently!! Testimony of Truth - the only song that I could listen to just the opening second of on loop all day ?

I think their earlier stuff is better. The fury of the makers hand is a brutal album. Also coal chamber stuff is good but devildriver better IMO. Good gym listening!

2 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Nice :thumb Shame they called it quits man. They were good. 

f**k id no idea mate they did, that's a shame.

There music is always played in my gym lol

4 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

I think their earlier stuff is better. The fury of the makers hand is a brutal album. Also coal chamber stuff is good but devildriver better IMO. Good gym listening!

Will have a listen during tonight's squat session! 

1 hour ago, anotherandy said:

I'm more into this kind of thing. 

The drop is sick, and he has tight lyrics for a white boy 

That guy has proper skills, I'm jealous mate lmao.

2 hours ago, KETONES said:

Nah I find this type of music blasting out ruins my focus on training and my zen Buddhist approach to gains...

If you really want music to focus for training listen to the interstellar soundtrack mate.

Some of the songs give me goosebumps. Hanz zimmer is a very good composer though.

7 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

If you really want music to focus for training listen to the interstellar soundtrack mate.

Some of the songs give me goosebumps. Hanz zimmer is a very good composer though.

I’ve been listen to Naples gangster rap like Malammore! E’sord one of my favourites!

3 hours ago, IainF said:

Loving a bit of Devildriver these days --

And Chimera....

Can't beat abit of devil driver and chimaira, loved that song they did army of me, it was on the Freddie vs Jason soundtrack.

1 hour ago, KETONES said:

I’ve been listen to Naples gangster rap like Malammore! E’sord one of my favourites!

Sounds cool mate, used to listen to gangster rap in my teens, still listen to it the odd time was always a big fan of NWA back then, still listen to some hip hop and old school rap like run dmc, naughty by nature, krs one etc... for a change of music to my ears lol.

2 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Sounds cool mate, used to listen to gangster rap in my teens, still listen to it the odd time was always a big fan of NWA back then, still listen to some hip hop and old school rap like run dmc, naughty by nature, krs one etc... for a change of music to my ears lol.

Check em out this guy is from Scampia a proper s**t hole!