Sign in to follow this  
morningcofe

First GHRP experience, tired like crazy

Hello everyone,

I just started using ipamorelin. I also never tried any roids or other peptides before, so this is my first experience at all.

I am doing the gym 3-4 times a week for a couple of years now.

I read online that the dosage for ipa is 200mcg or 300mcg 3x per day.

My cycle started with 100mcg before night at day 1, increasing to 200mcg 3x a day. What I recognised was that I feel extremely tired the whole day since I upped my dosage to 150mcg 3x a day. I thought this would be temporary but since I increased to 200mcg 3x a day, I feel like sleeping the whole day.

By the way: 200mcg 3x a day is my day 4 since I am taking it. Yesterday at night I woke up twice and fell asleep again after a few minutes.

Is this normal? Or am I dosing too high?

Because when you read on the internet it says that one of the benefits would be to be more vital. Well this didn’t work for me so far.

I hope some of you can recommend me something.

Best regards and a nice day

You are dosing to high for a GHRP peptide, saturation dose is 1mcg per kg of bodyweight.

feeling tired is not a shock as GHRP peptides will increase natural GH pulses, are you stacking it with a GHRH peptide?

ghrp stacked with ghrh will have a better effect, ghrp 2 e.g i read somewhere only increases gh pulse by 4% or something daft, waste of money ime only use ghrp for appetite increase if i need it to get the extra meals down

3 hours ago, Pscarb said:

You are dosing to high for a GHRP peptide, saturation dose is 1mcg per kg of bodyweight.

feeling tired is not a shock as GHRP peptides will increase natural GH pulses, are you stacking it with a GHRH peptide?

Hi Pscarb,

thanks a lot for replying.

I read in some articles in the internet that its 200-300mcg 2-3times daily. Also in some videos like this one he guy says he takes 300 morning 400 pre-workout and 300 before bed:huh:. So I thought I start low. 

Also here is written recommended 200mcg  per dose- generally speaking. 

So as I understood your comment: my body weight is 80kg- I should stick to 80mcg per dose?

No I am not stacking it with a GHRH Peptide. Reason is that the Idea that I am using only a peptide that stimulates the GH production seems to be safer rather than using a hormone itself. 

23 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

ghrp stacked with ghrh will have a better effect, ghrp 2 e.g i read somewhere only increases gh pulse by 4% or something daft, waste of money ime only use ghrp for appetite increase if i need it to get the extra meals down

Hello Alex,

thanks for your reply.

Makes total sense to me. I want to get some anti ageing benefits and some skin recovery or renewal and some fat loss. Also as you can read in my reply to Pscarb that I just posted: "I am not stacking it with a GHRH Peptide. Reason is that the Idea that I am using only a peptide that stimulates the GH production seems to be safer rather than using a hormone itself." 

Other than the waste of money when not stacked with a GHRH, will I still get some results with my 12 vials?

i find when i run it within a couple weeks my complexion seems to look a little healthier and i sleep slightly better, i.e less broken sleep. but its not all that ime  only slight changes.i would only recommend it for the grelin spike it causes, personally id use 1 or 2 units of the real deal gh it will be alot more effective than peptides. also alot of bunk peptides out there too, now tb500 is a great peptide helped me recover faster from a broken hand i had a few years back fixed a few pains i used to get from th bone not healing properly, still not 100% but definitely helped, other than that i wouldn't buy peptides again. if you want good skin organic African black soap is the s**t

18 hours ago, morningcofe said:

Hi Pscarb,

thanks a lot for replying.

I read in some articles in the internet that its 200-300mcg 2-3times daily. Also in some videos like this one he guy says he takes 300 morning 400 pre-workout and 300 before bed:huh:. So I thought I start low. 

Also here is written recommended 200mcg  per dose- generally speaking. 

So as I understood your comment: my body weight is 80kg- I should stick to 80mcg per dose?

No I am not stacking it with a GHRH Peptide. Reason is that the Idea that I am using only a peptide that stimulates the GH production seems to be safer rather than using a hormone itself. 

That's cool you have read those numbers on the internet, this does not get around the fact that Ipam as a GHRP has a saturation point which is 1mcg/kg if you double that you actually on get just over 20% more GH output, this declines the more you use to a point at 4 x saturation dose where there is no benefit.

18 hours ago, morningcofe said:

Hello Alex,

thanks for your reply.

Makes total sense to me. I want to get some anti ageing benefits and some skin recovery or renewal and some fat loss. Also as you can read in my reply to Pscarb that I just posted: "I am not stacking it with a GHRH Peptide. Reason is that the Idea that I am using only a peptide that stimulates the GH production seems to be safer rather than using a hormone itself." 

Other than the waste of money when not stacked with a GHRH, will I still get some results with my 12 vials?

Well the GHRH peptide is just that a peptide it is not a hormone, look at it this way, if you take the GHRP peptide (IPAM) then you get a 3 in return, if you take a GHRH peptide (MOD GRF) you also get a 3 in return, if you combine these peptides then you get a 10 in return as they have a unique synergy when combined resulting in a better outcome.

Hi Pscarb,

thanks for the detailed information!

By the way- today I only used 150mcg per dose. 1 Dosage right after waking up, the other right after working out. 

During the workout I didn't feel tired like when I used the 200mcg. Actually I was able to do a few more reps. My mood was- and is still very up as well. 

So theoretically I could go lower to 100mcg, as my body weight is 80kg?

As already mentioned I bought 12 vials (2mg each = 24000mg in total) so it would last 8 weeks if injecting 5 out 7 days a week when planning to inject 600mg per day. So it would last now double the duration. Can I still inject that long?I am asking because I read that it should not exceed more than 8-12 weeks. In this case we would have 15-16 weeks. But on the other side, there are health clinics in the US that mention results is 6 months :mellow:

I am getting now interested in stacking it with Mod GRF because of your previous comment.

I read in other forums that people inject both, the Ipamorelin and the Mod GRF, in a 1:1 mixture. Is this something that you would recommend  as well? 

there is no data to show that you need to stop using IPAM or Mod GRF after 8-12 weeks, in fact, the data shows no negative effect from using both peptides for 2yrs.

Yes you can go higher with the GHRH peptide but I haven't felt the need to the years i used it.

Thanks for the answer.

As many sources mention to inject 3x daily with 200mcg and other mention before workout, post workout and before bed- I was thinking now, as I lower the dosage, to inject in Training days in the Morning on empty stomach, post workout (11am), late afternoon and before bed. The one in the late afternoon I want to do to bridge the duration from post workout until before bed. 
On non training days I would keep Morning, afternoon and then before bed. This would be exactly 8 hours to each injection. 

Would this be recommendable from your side?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update after 8 weeks of using Ipamorelin at 120mcg 3times per day, 5 days on and 2 days off. My bodyweight is 80kg.

So far I can only see that my skin got better and I have lost a little bit of body fat. My biceps got a little harder. my work out progress is happening in the same pace as without Ipamorelin.

Any recommendations on what I should change in order to see more results especially regarding the performance and muscle growth?

Yesterday I forgot to put the reconstituted vial in the fridge after injecting. So it was outside the fridge for 3 hours- is it still good to use?

Regards to all

2 hours ago, morningcofe said:

Any recommendations on what I should change in order to see more results especially regarding the performance and muscle growth?

Well, what types of results are you looking for with peptides? you will get very little in the way of actual muscle growth, the results you have seen is pretty much what you would expect from peptides. Maybe eat more good quality calories and train harder??

2 hours ago, morningcofe said:

Yesterday I forgot to put the reconstituted vial in the fridge after injecting. So it was outside the fridge for 3 hours- is it still good to use?

as long as it is not in direct sunlight then you do not need to store it in the fridge, so you should be fine.

Hi, 

thanks for you reply.

Primarily I was looking in deed for anti agin and skin enhancement which I got for sure. Also I got some fat loss which was also a benefit that I was looking for. However I was also expecting that my performance would improve- not much, but in such way that I could see or feel a difference during workout.

Regarding the fat loss I mentioned earlier: I cut a few weeks ago the whey protein portion to about 50%. So instead of 1 scoop I am taking half scoop. So in total I am taking 1 scoop of whey each day. The reason for that was that I couldn't get rid from some fat on the lower abs. Maybe it was not fat but water retention. Since I am doing this I can see changes. But also this could be due to the Ipa. In general I am quite satisfied with the results so far.

Thank you for the information about the storing question in my upper post!!

100mcg of each three times a day is great but you have to keep it up for several months, I used to do higher numbers but found my hands feeling like I got atheritis, too much of a good thing. Just run ghrp2 and mod or sermorelin at night and it works over time. 

On 29/10/2020 at 5:02 PM, morningcofe said:

Hi, 

thanks for you reply.

Primarily I was looking in deed for anti agin and skin enhancement which I got for sure. Also I got some fat loss which was also a benefit that I was looking for. However I was also expecting that my performance would improve- not much, but in such way that I could see or feel a difference during workout.

Regarding the fat loss I mentioned earlier: I cut a few weeks ago the whey protein portion to about 50%. So instead of 1 scoop I am taking half scoop. So in total I am taking 1 scoop of whey each day. The reason for that was that I couldn't get rid from some fat on the lower abs. Maybe it was not fat but water retention. Since I am doing this I can see changes. But also this could be due to the Ipa. In general I am quite satisfied with the results so far.

Thank you for the information about the storing question in my upper post!!

i don't understand why you would cut your protein when you are looking to cut fat? protein should be the very last thing you cut when the goal is fat loss.

What type of improvement in performance are you expecting or want?