Sign in to follow this  
Tricky

Ever done something you said you’d never do

3 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Yes. Skydiving. I don’t like heights. I Knew I’d hate it.

”You won’t know til you try it” 

So I tried it. Hated it. Never again. Ever. 

Mate I jumped from 14,000ft over Morecambe bay never felt a buzz like it.

That mix of fear and adrenaline together man what a combination I'd do one every day if I could.

9 hours ago, Tricky said:

Then regret doing the thing you said you would never do

Hmmmm what happened over the weekend? Did you have your poo pushed in?!

13 minutes ago, TERBO said:

It's always been my rule to never date an ex... broken it twice, got burnt twice.

Like my "don't sleep with her mate" rule. 

My willpower used to be terrible. 

13 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Yes. Skydiving. I don’t like heights. I Knew I’d hate it.

”You won’t know til you try it” 

So I tried it. Hated it. Never again. Ever. 

Did a bunji jump a couple of years back, like you I don't like heights but an ex bought me the jump as a bday present.... think she was trying to claim an insurance policy tbh crazy Brazilian woman. 

Hated it, got whiplash and worst of all when I got back down the chaps who had sorted out my bunji cord and harness had an argument with each other as they gave me a bunji rope that wasn't suitable for my weight...... Horrified doesn't come close. B*stards!!

12 minutes ago, Zoob1234 said:

Did a bunji jump a couple of years back, like you I don't like heights but an ex bought me the jump as a bday present.... think she was trying to claim an insurance policy tbh crazy Brazilian woman. 

Hated it, got whiplash and worst of all when I got back down the chaps who had sorted out my bunji cord and harness had an argument with each other as they gave me a bunji rope that wasn't suitable for my weight...... Horrified doesn't come close. B*stards!!

Well that sounds terrifying on all fronts. Honestly I’m happy with the occasional flight abroad, that’s enough adrenaline for me. Or il sit down for 3 hours and get up really fu**ing quick for a head rush. None of this bunji jumping/skydiving bullshit. Lol 

18 minutes ago, Zoob1234 said:

Haha, that’s great. 
I did a Bungee jump in Zante almost 25yr ago, the guy on the ground had his pole and while I was still springing I grabbed it and he had to let go or he’d have been coming up with me. Would’ve only been 10ft or so but he didn’t find it as funny as me and the onlookers. Haha

3 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Haha, that’s great. 
I did a Bungee jump in Zante almost 25yr ago, the guy on the ground had his pole and while I was still springing I grabbed it and he had to let go or he’d have been coming up with me. Would’ve only been 10ft or so but he didn’t find it as funny as me and the onlookers. Haha

Sounds quite amusing actually did you know the guy or was it a random 

14 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Sounds quite amusing actually did you know the guy or was it a random 

He was working on the bungee as the pole was to grab hold of while they lowered you to the mats if that makes sense. I grabbed it a few springs before I should have done. :D

35 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Well that sounds terrifying on all fronts. Honestly I’m happy with the occasional flight abroad, that’s enough adrenaline for me. Or il sit down for 3 hours and get up really fu**ing quick for a head rush. None of this bunji jumping/skydiving bullshit. Lol 

Hahaha amen to that brother

28 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Haha, that’s great. 

Hahaha think you have invented a new extreme sport there man!! That's brilliant 

19 hours ago, Tricky said:

Then regret doing the thing you said you would never do

Heroin. Did not regret it tho.  Just did not really like it. still did it 4 times after, may as well have used the whole half a gram I ordered from germany lol. s**t feeling imo tho