M.I.A

Business ideas

47 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

I want to work for myself one day, do any of you have good ideas or work for yourself

Nude window cleaner. 

Remote control finder.

Central heating turner onner.

Cushion fluffer.

Horny dog w**ker.

The possibilities are endless.. 

I'm currently learning to day trade. 

Probably the best job in the world if you can make it work. 

You work from 2pm-4pm as you're following the US stock market. 

It's not as complicated as some make out but it does require a lot of energy to learn, and practice. 

By next year the aim is to have proven myself profitable and be doing it full-time. 

The guy whose technique I'm learning makes $25k on a good day with an account of around $100k. $10k is his daily goal. He reaches this usually within 45 minutes. 

90% of day traders lose money. This is why I'm using a simulator till I can prove I'm profitable over a series of months. 

Day Trading is a business that requires very little capital to setup. The guy I learn from sought to prove this as he traded from $583 to $100k in 2 months. 

If you're going to learn anything in life, stocks are probably the best return on investment.

21 minutes ago, Test-e said:

It's not as complicated as some make out but it does require a lot of energy to learn, and practice. 

By next year the aim is to have proven myself profitable and be doing it full-time. 

The guy whose technique I'm learning makes $25k on a good day with an account of around $100k. $10k is his daily goal. He reaches this usually within 45 minutes. 

90% of day traders lose money. This is why I'm using a simulator till I can prove I'm profitable over a series of months. 

Day Trading is a business that requires very little capital to setup. The guy I learn from sought to prove this as he traded from $583 to $100k in 2 months. 

If you're going to learn anything in life, stocks are probably the best return on investment.

They did a test at some point with a chimpanzee trading, he threw a dart at a list of the companies and they went eith whatever it hit, and he ended up doing better than about 80% of the professionals 

11 hours ago, M.I.A said:

I want to work for myself one day, do any of you have good ideas or work for yourself

Hmmmmm work for yourself one day huh?!

How about owning your own news paper bag and doing a round!

Or holding a yard sale!

Or a lemonade stool!

Or bake some brownies and go door knocking?! Watch out for Jimmy Saville types though.

Lolli pop man?

Conveyor belt op at a salad factory! Ya know in charge of keeping it running! 

35 minutes ago, mrwright said:

They did a test at some point with a chimpanzee trading, he threw a dart at a list of the companies and they went eith whatever it hit, and he ended up doing better than about 80% of the professionals 

Not sure if that's a bad joke but if not, likely to be a coincidence. Definitely wouldn't have been day trading though 

6 minutes ago, Test-e said:

Not sure if that's a bad joke but if not, likely to be a coincidence. Definitely wouldn't have been day trading though 

Scalping is basically the hardest thing to be successful at...very few and far between succeed.

Its important to not let emotions guide your investment and every move you make is based on a structure of multiple check points before investment begins.

22 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Scalping is basically the hardest thing to be successful at...very few and far between succeed.

Its important to not let emotions guide your investment and every move you make is based on a structure of multiple check points before investment begins.

Absolutely. 90% fail. 

The software needed to locate the stocks and read the graphs is about $600/month. 

Bull flag strategy on 5 & then 1 minute candles is easiest to follow and thus works best. Wait for the pullback.

At the same time check the level 2, find your entry point, set your order and wait till time of sales shows a nice area of green coming through, or perhaps a big buy order. Use hotkeys to place order.

Look to sell with a bull flag at high of day but take 50% profit once you've hit your 2:1 risk to reward ratio. Use hotkeys to sell.

Trade doesn't go your way nearly immediately? Bail out. Your setup may have been good but market didn't react as expected.

If you're accurate with a 2:1 risk ratio more than 50% of the time, which you absolutely should be with a good strategy, you will make money. 

If you're getting emotional, shut the laptop down and walk away. 

37 minutes ago, Test-e said:

Absolutely. 90% fail. 

The software needed to locate the stocks and read the graphs is about $600/month. 

Bull flag strategy on 5 & then 1 minute candles is easiest to follow and thus works best. Wait for the pullback.

At the same time check the level 2, find your entry point, set your order and wait till time of sales shows a nice area of green coming through, or perhaps a big buy order. Use hotkeys to place order.

Look to sell with a bull flag at high of day but take 50% profit once you've hit your 2:1 risk to reward ratio. Use hotkeys to sell.

Trade doesn't go your way nearly immediately? Bail out. Your setup may have been good but market didn't react as expected.

If you're accurate with a 2:1 risk ratio more than 50% of the time, which you absolutely should be with a good strategy, you will make money. 

If you're getting emotional, shut the laptop down and walk away. 

Just put a few orders in just now CMC GBP Index one of them...

25 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Just put a few orders in just now CMC GBP Index one of them...

Good luck! Can't lie I know next to nothing about forex trading. 

3 hours ago, Test-e said:

pm me the guy you are learning from I will take a look

4 hours ago, Test-e said:

Who's technique are you learning?  I'm quite interested in it myself. 

I currently play around margin trading on Bitmex. 

Trading has always interested me but I have no idea where to start. I’ve been matched betting but the returns a tiny and the process is slow. Anyway I can turn my£180 profit from that into more quicker and easier with minimal risk? Lol 

@Baz-- @M.I.A @Youdontknowme

He's "warrior trading" on YouTube. 

Does a 30 minute premarket watch everyday, and explains clearly. Also usually does a market recap. 

But you would want to start by looking for one of his courses. I managed to find his "warrior pro trade" course online for free by torrenting it, it's usually $3500 or so, but if you pay you've direct access to his chatroom and 'paper-trading' simulation software. I'm about 25% through and the content is very thorough so I'd say its worth the investment. 

The guy is transparent and a good teacher. 

Alternatively you could watch all his YouTube videos and you'd probably pick up quite a lot, but it'd be best learning step-by-step. 

Set aside the time, treat it as a job, invest in the right tools and equipment and you will make money. 

Below is a link to one of the full days of trading he published: start to finish. That day he made $25k

Just closed a trade on bitmex. entered at 10050 and closed at 10687 @ 25X leverage. Only  a small trade placed compared to the big traders and probably should of stayed open longer but i hit the target I wanted so closed it.  

Will wait for the pullback and go in again if the 10500 resistance shows a strong stance.

20 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Pick any trade you have an interest in bud, you'll need some money to start up like all businesses and some contingency for WHEN things go wrong. 

Once you have a job/business that you like you'll never WORK again. 

13 hours ago, anotherandy said:

Pick any trade you have an interest in bud, you'll need some money to start up like all businesses and some contingency for WHEN things go wrong. 

Once you have a job/business that you like you'll never WORK again. 

Hard to get into those mate without an apprenticeship 

3 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Hard to get into those mate without an apprenticeship 

If you want to do it you can. If you have the money and have any particular interest in a trade though there are plenty of courses you can do, these are normally condensed and you'll by no means be a professional by the end of tr hen however you'll probably be paid a slightly better rate if you go and work for a firm and learn on the job.