Sign in to follow this  
BUFFMAN

9/11 an inside job?

2 hours ago, daringhorse said:

That is what we call a non-argument. That's like saying I will become a heroin addict because I tell a heroin addict begging on the street to stop throwing his needles on the floor where kids could pick them up. It's like me saying to a convicted serial killer he deserves to be in prison so then I will go to prison because based on your logic I will become a convicted serial killer. Will I also become you because I'm disagreeing with you as well? What sort of roid logic are you using here buddy?

I see a lot of trolls upset because they are being trolled, you being among the offending line-up. It's ironic also because your very own username on here is "Denied". Don't we all know you were denied. That's why you're here trying to find acceptance among the bottom feeders of society who made all the worst lifestyle choices hoping to finally fit in but it's all a facade. You have to eventually log off and go back to your denied life and live a denied existence. Then you'll simply log back in and try and deny other people the same opportunities you were denied and denied yourself. It's a vicious circle, until you choose to step out of it. Will you though? That is the question ;)

There is absolutely no substance to what you are saying. It is literally just words, many of them you are not qualified to understand. What even are you saying buddy? Start taking your medication again and come off the juice and you'll start to see sense again soon enough.

Doesn't need to be validated by his peers yet tells strangers on the internet about his accomplishments in life like it then allows him to act like an antisocial socially invalidated douchebag who doesn't know how to join in a conversation without messing it up and making himself look like a fail bag. I never felt compelled to you about my personal life but that's probably because I know theres a time and a place for explaining this stuff, and usually among likeminded individuals, and not strangers on the internet with serious personal issues. Notice how you didn't have to reply to what I put. Notice how the OP actually asked for decency knowing there are lots of insecure invalidated and unstable victims of their own self destruction on here and so was putting out a warning before anyone replied. And hello, here come the doped up drop-out losers of UK-Muscle with their council estate masters degree theses on how to continue to fit the self perpetuating down trodden stereotypes of our culture. You do this to yourself mate, I'm just simply highlighting it for you. Continue to be the victim and you'll be treated like one. No wonder society forgot about you. You forgot about yourself ;)

I'm just here on the forum to get advice and give advice when I can. You can choose to keep me out of your toxic behaviour on here, or I'll simply wordsmith the lot of you with intelligence, logic and a sprinkling of necessary justice. It's up to you but just know in life there are levels and just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you can cheat yourself to being on a level you're really not at in life. And it's obvious many of you are far too big your boots and that's because you've made so many wrong lifestyle choices and decisions in life and then chose to give up. So now you're life is simply about pretending and behind that you're just merely surviving hoping the catch a break. You don't catch a break lads, you create the opportunities that lead to a break coming to you. But many of you have no idea which is why you'll always be like you are. Don't mind me but I know there's better out there.

Sorry? You want a shorter version? You’re a fu**ing idiot. You seem to have a lot of built up anger that you need to release on here, putting others down to make yourself feel better? Hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, Youdontknowme said:

Sorry? You want a shorter version? You’re a fu**ing idiot. You seem to have a lot of built up anger that you need to release on here, putting others down to make yourself feel better? Hypocrite. 

No, just responding to those who do that very thing. Don't like it? Don't do it. Taste of your own medicine is a b*tch aint it.

3 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

No, just responding to those who do that very thing. Don't like it? Don't do it. Taste of your own medicine is a b*tch aint it.

Can’t beat em, join em at? Whatever credibility your posts had before is completely lost with that. 

p.s. no one think you are more Intelligent because you extend an insult that could be said in a sentence to three paragraphs. 

p.p.s if you insist on writing essays to get your point/insults across, grab yourself a GCSE English for dummies book, your grammar and punctuation is truly shocking. Given how high that horse of yours is, and your persistence in attempting to belittle others, I thought you’d have this covered. 

28 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Can’t beat em, join em at? Whatever credibility your posts had before is completely lost with that. 

p.s. no one think you are more Intelligent because you extend an insult that could be said in a sentence to three paragraphs. 

p.p.s if you insist on writing essays to get your point/insults across, grab yourself a GCSE English for dummies book, your grammar and punctuation is truly shocking. Given how high that horse of yours is, and your persistence in attempting to belittle others, I thought you’d have this covered. 

I'm enjoying ravaging the trolls on here. Soon enough I'll leave but I'm having fun playing with the people who perceive themselves as the kings of this forum despite no-one ever recognizing them as such and the fact that if this forum was moderated better and wasn't so keen on pushing a toxic culture within it you and many people would have to leave all your rubbish with the 6 pack and benzos you would need to take every night just to ensure you could get to sleep and not be put all night contemplating how sh*t your life is.
I mean, come on man, don't tell me you don't get some kind of ego boost from believing you're doing the right thing attacking random people on the internet? Why would you do something like that? Just think about the psychology of it. It's like me getting my child to attack your child constantly in the school yard for no reason. It's like me opening my window everytime you leave your house and calling you a c*nt. It's like me getting on a bus and when you're in your own little world with your own circle (which you don't have but let's just imagine) coming over to you and firmly believing I have a right to tell you to shut up because what you said does not interest me.

Bullies don't like it when it's turned around onto them. And that is essentially what you're doing along with many others on here. But when it comes down to actually asserting what you actually have that your victims supposedly are lacking there's nothing but hot air and faint cries for help from all the other bullies because that's the only way pus*ies can fight, in a group outnumbering the one person. Just imagine yourself on a normal decent forum, or in town/city somewhere and acting the way you do. How long before you get someone far bigger far wiser far nastier than you coming up to you and putting your lights straight out? It would happen eventually.

Just because you are online doesn't mean what you do on here doesn't reflect what happens in the real world. You're doing the same things, it's just projected on the internet where you feel you are safe and secure hidden by an online persona. Which means you have serious issues to even be continuing this conversation with me considering you are in the wrong and I'm simply standing up for real values. It might seem foreign to you because you've been indoctrinated into the negativity and toxicity on here but let me tell you, what you're doing is foreign to so many people who if they genuinely knew you would be ashamed of you, wouldn't want to associate with you, would be attacking you. Because no-one whose decent likes someone like you. These are just facts.

Have a good evening mate :)

6 hours ago, daringhorse said:

I'm enjoying ravaging the trolls on here. Soon enough I'll leave but I'm having fun playing with the people who perceive themselves as the kings of this forum despite no-one ever recognizing them as such and the fact that if this forum was moderated better and wasn't so keen on pushing a toxic culture within it you and many people would have to leave all your rubbish with the 6 pack and benzos you would need to take every night just to ensure you could get to sleep and not be put all night contemplating how sh*t your life is.
I mean, come on man, don't tell me you don't get some kind of ego boost from believing you're doing the right thing attacking random people on the internet? Why would you do something like that? Just think about the psychology of it. It's like me getting my child to attack your child constantly in the school yard for no reason. It's like me opening my window everytime you leave your house and calling you a c*nt. It's like me getting on a bus and when you're in your own little world with your own circle (which you don't have but let's just imagine) coming over to you and firmly believing I have a right to tell you to shut up because what you said does not interest me.

Bullies don't like it when it's turned around onto them. And that is essentially what you're doing along with many others on here. But when it comes down to actually asserting what you actually have that your victims supposedly are lacking there's nothing but hot air and faint cries for help from all the other bullies because that's the only way pus*ies can fight, in a group outnumbering the one person. Just imagine yourself on a normal decent forum, or in town/city somewhere and acting the way you do. How long before you get someone far bigger far wiser far nastier than you coming up to you and putting your lights straight out? It would happen eventually.

Just because you are online doesn't mean what you do on here doesn't reflect what happens in the real world. You're doing the same things, it's just projected on the internet where you feel you are safe and secure hidden by an online persona. Which means you have serious issues to even be continuing this conversation with me considering you are in the wrong and I'm simply standing up for real values. It might seem foreign to you because you've been indoctrinated into the negativity and toxicity on here but let me tell you, what you're doing is foreign to so many people who if they genuinely knew you would be ashamed of you, wouldn't want to associate with you, would be attacking you. Because no-one whose decent likes someone like you. These are just facts.

As you like psychology and counseling so much. All this is called projection, look it up.

7 hours ago, daringhorse said:

I skim read this.  What’s hilarious is that you think you are getting one up on people with some of the worst insults I’ve ever seen , buried deep in a barrage of waffle that no one will ever read. You seem to have some kind of misguided superiority complex and a deep lack of understanding of the Lifestyle body building world. 

snd again, I’ll point out the hypocrisy of everything you are saying. I put it to you that you are the troll, literally laying into everyone you come across and behaving like a bully. What’s worse is, from what I can be bothered to read, unlike most of the light hearted banter on here, your attacks are deep and personal. Let’s hope no one does take you serious , as people have taken their lives over cu**s like you on the internet. 

8 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Irrelevant to the debate.

i read it was the molten aluminum that did it. tones of it on each place when got super heater just went off like a bomb blew the steel beams out.