Sign in to follow this  
BUFFMAN

9/11 an inside job?

17 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Read it and was underwhelmed to be honest

Underwhelmed? You mean to say you were so challenged by reading something that you were taught by your oik parents to discredit using oik logic because you're so incapable of having a decent intelligent debate because like your oik parents you spent most of your life getting your reality fix from Jezza Kyle and trying to deal with the speed comedown watching CBBC in the mornings while the world outside were interested in far more pressing matters. What you mean to say is you'd rather be popping dog walkers off with your BB gun out of the broken window of your dirty parents council house. If we were discussing how to sell weed or steal from the local corner shop you'd have more input, correct?

Judging by your name, G-man99, you're evidently more suited to identifying as your typical juvenile scum bag variety. So it's no surprise you were underwhelmed. I wasn't teaching you how to wire your electricity box or how you get away with robbing your grandma or sponging off the dole.

Your life buddy. Don't go throwing your failings onto everybody else. Just an FYI "G-man99" you spoke to your probation officer recently? He's coming to put your tag back on because apparently you cut it off last night so you could drink white lightning on the park with your smack head friends.

3 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

This is just more utter bullshit!! The towers were built to survive natural disasters, the sort of natural disasters that happen in new York City. They were also designed to withstand a plane flying in to them... but guess what, it was a passenger plane emptied of fuel as nobody in the 70s thought anyone would crash a fuel laden plane into the towers, they imagined sanely at that time that the pilot would jettison all the fuel to lesson the damage. Radical Islam wasn't even on anyones radar till the 90s when the towers had already been up 20 years. In order to accommodate more lift shafts, so as to allow people to reach their workplace without masses of waiting, handy in 110 floor building, they designed them with a radical design whereby there was a central structure with an outside skin and joined by steel decks. These decks were covered in spray on fire proofing which ordinarily would protect the steel joints. Due to the huge impact, the planes weren't going slowly and without fuel as expected in the design stage 30 years previously, the fireproofing was blown off and the steel joints exposed. Aviation fuel burns at a high temperature and steel loses much of it's rigidity at high temps. The joints failed and the steel decks fell internally eventually leaving a large section above the crash site supported only by the external skin which was never designed to take that load so it also failed and the buildings fell in on themselves exactly as happened. No conspiracy,  no inside job, just s**t happening again as it always does. Oddly the case looking into the disaster was among the largest and most thorough in legal history and found zero evidence of anything other than exactly what it was, a very successful attack by terrorists. Yet oddly that's never enough because everyone is in on it. You'll now take offence at my comment and come back with lots to try to prove your point, basically stating how governments are using this type of event to stifle free speech whilst insulting me and shouting me down because my view differs from yours and how dare I! I won't even read what you put, not because I'm a sheeple etc but because I don't believe any of it and so can't be arsed. So save yourself the trouble, by all means write something for the others to read but please don't expect me to. I've read and replied to your first so that's enough 

Well worded response but it's not true. The investigations that happened which amounted to what people consider the final conclusions to the event were compiled and brought forward by people with vested interests in both the war in Afghanistan and the growing industrial military complex. If you look at those who investigated 9/11 you will see this for yourself. Go and look and you will see the connection. The investigations were not considered impartial and they evidently had various conflicts of interests. But they always do have these conflicts of interests as those who get to make these decisions are not there to push for what the people want nor for what would be considered neutral and in the best interests of whatever is being discussed at the time.

One single day after 9/11 America was in full blown war mode and began the War on Terror. You can do your research and find out for yourself. In less than 24 hours things had changed forever and this was something that WAS NOT brought to the public by means of democratic process. It was forced on them by means of continous manipulation through the MSM using a serious event that was used as a front to push the agendas necessary to bring the changes wanted. We are living in similiar times now with the coronavirus pandemic. This wasn't an attack this time on a world landmark, it was an attack on everybody by essentially branding everybody a bioterrorist. 9/11 was about blaming the attacks on Osama Bin Laden (a physical terrorist, not a bioterrorist) and Afghanistan by accusing them of having the technology, funds and resources to bring down the US government and to plan such attacks. Something completely absurd as Afghanistan is one of the most impoverished countries in the world and it's military power is pretty much nonexistent compared to the West. The anthrax scares were also tied to Afghanistan despite the very samples themselves being anaylzed in a lab and coming back as being made in the USA at Fort Detrick, a well known bio weapons facility. The whole Afghanistan thing is a farce from start to finish; how the CIA embedded themselves in Afghanistan to destablize Russia, to push regime change by bringing the Taliban to power, buying them unlimited amounts of weapons and bringing them cash in hand, using them as a sock puppet deliberately installed government to bring about their own changes in the Middle East. And then they fired back by attacking their own asset; Osama Bin Laden, who before that was a valuable CIA asset, because apparently "he turned on the US".

It's all a sham. And if the war in Afghanistan was a sham, which we all know it was then you have to ask yourself why it really happened and what really kicked it off. And the answer is... yep... 9/11. If the war on terror was a sham then 9/11 had something to do with it.

44 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Underwhelmed? You mean to say you were so challenged by reading something that you were taught by your oik parents to discredit using oik logic because you're so incapable of having a decent intelligent debate because like your oik parents you spent most of your life getting your reality fix from Jezza Kyle and trying to deal with the speed comedown watching CBBC in the mornings while the world outside were interested in far more pressing matters. What you mean to say is you'd rather be popping dog walkers off with your BB gun out of the broken window of your dirty parents council house. If we were discussing how to sell weed or steal from the local corner shop you'd have more input, correct?

Judging by your name, G-man99, you're evidently more suited to identifying as your typical juvenile scum bag variety. So it's no surprise you were underwhelmed. I wasn't teaching you how to wire your electricity box or how you get away with robbing your grandma or sponging off the dole.

Your life buddy. Don't go throwing your failings onto everybody else. Just an FYI "G-man99" you spoke to your probation officer recently? He's coming to put your tag back on because apparently you cut it off last night so you could drink white lightning on the park with your smack head friends.

Little background knowledge for you, I'm an ex serviceman and after that, I've been heavily involved in engineering for over 20 years for one of the world's largest construction suppliers 

You go back to your PC and carry on reading your little theories with your online buddies. 

Do you smoke weed by any chance?

7 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Oh bore off. Post some pics of your physique, tell us what you’re eating , your most and least favourite lifts. Not this ducking bollox. 

I've seen his pénis he posted a pic of. Came in at 9.11 inches.

Inside job?

1 hour ago, G-man99 said:

Little background knowledge for you, I'm an ex serviceman and after that, I've been heavily involved in engineering for over 20 years for one of the world's largest construction suppliers 

You go back to your PC and carry on reading your little theories with your online buddies. 

Do you smoke weed by any chance?

Ouch, buddy, that hurt. And here you are apparently successful in life living the life of an online troll. How I so want to replicate your success because it all culminates in an online profile on UK-Muscle. That's what you got for your success - being right here right now attacking strangers on the internet on a forum about drug use in bodybuilding. Wow. What a winner!
You must be really happy with your life. So much so that you had to tell the world your achievements in order to get validation from strangers and because your argument is so pathetic and because you're so incapable of having an intelligent debate you have to try and point score. Next you'll be telling me you have 300 points on your Holland & Barrett card. Stop the bus! This guy is legit! What a savage! Don't mess with this guy!

So much so that you spend your time on a steroid forum full of junkies with serious personal issues (probably much like yourself) and think it's appropriate to jump into a conversation that never asked for your input to tell someone you couldn't be bothered to read what they put.

And apparently you're an ex serviceman as well as 20 years of experience in engineering..
All that good stuff, and here you are.... Wow.

:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Ouch, buddy, that hurt. And here you are apparently successful in life living the life of an online troll. How I so want to replicate your success because it all culminates in an online profile on UK-Muscle. That's what you got for your success - being right here right now attacking strangers on the internet on a forum about drug use in bodybuilding. Wow. What a winner!
You must be really happy with your life. So much so that you had to tell the world your achievements in order to get validation from strangers and because your argument is so pathetic and because you're so incapable of having an intelligent debate you have to try and point score. Next you'll be telling me you have 300 points on your Holland & Barrett card. Stop the bus! This guy is legit! What a savage! Don't mess with this guy!

So much so that you spend your time on a steroid forum full of junkies with serious personal issues (probably much like yourself) and think it's appropriate to jump into a conversation that never asked for your input to tell someone you couldn't be bothered to read what they put.

And apparently you're an ex serviceman as well as 20 years of experience in engineering..

So what exactly is it that makes you so successful to judge everyone else's life as a failure. As you just come across as an overweight, unemployed stoner with insecurity issue's?

7 hours ago, daringhorse said:

You really are pathetic. How much of a failure in life must you be to feel the need to have to belittle so many people online? 

was it uncle bob sticking finger up your arsed as a kid? Lack of a father figure? Too much dope so you ended up lazy and on the dole? Come on sweetheart, open up, let us try to understand where all this built up hatred comes from?

13 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

I asked my mate if 9/11 was an inside job. He said he didn't know but he once did an inside job himself. This sparked my interest, so I asked him what he did.

He said "I once fitted a carpet for someone".

I said "how's that an inside job?"

He said "well I'm hardly going to fit a carpet outside am I?" 

@EpicSquats Sadly, I think your mates inside job only days are numbered; grass now comes on a roll...

:mellow:

8 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Do you understand what irony is??

I don't need to be validated by my peers and you have no idea of my personal achievements. 

I was merely informing you that I'm not an adolescent with no worldly knowledge. 

Now, please feel free to carry on with your crusade of truth, the world (forum) is listening and eagerly awaiting the next installment 

11 hours ago, MTM1 said:

This is just more utter bullshit!! The towers were built to survive natural disasters, the sort of natural disasters that happen in new York City. They were also designed to withstand a plane flying in to them... but guess what, it was a passenger plane emptied of fuel as nobody in the 70s thought anyone would crash a fuel laden plane into the towers, they imagined sanely at that time that the pilot would jettison all the fuel to lesson the damage. Radical Islam wasn't even on anyones radar till the 90s when the towers had already been up 20 years. In order to accommodate more lift shafts, so as to allow people to reach their workplace without masses of waiting, handy in 110 floor building, they designed them with a radical design whereby there was a central structure with an outside skin and joined by steel decks. These decks were covered in spray on fire proofing which ordinarily would protect the steel joints. Due to the huge impact, the planes weren't going slowly and without fuel as expected in the design stage 30 years previously, the fireproofing was blown off and the steel joints exposed. Aviation fuel burns at a high temperature and steel loses much of it's rigidity at high temps. The joints failed and the steel decks fell internally eventually leaving a large section above the crash site supported only by the external skin which was never designed to take that load so it also failed and the buildings fell in on themselves exactly as happened. No conspiracy,  no inside job, just s**t happening again as it always does. Oddly the case looking into the disaster was among the largest and most thorough in legal history and found zero evidence of anything other than exactly what it was, a very successful attack by terrorists. Yet oddly that's never enough because everyone is in on it. You'll now take offence at my comment and come back with lots to try to prove your point, basically stating how governments are using this type of event to stifle free speech whilst insulting me and shouting me down because my view differs from yours and how dare I! I won't even read what you put, not because I'm a sheeple etc but because I don't believe any of it and so can't be arsed. So save yourself the trouble, by all means write something for the others to read but please don't expect me to. I've read and replied to your first so that's enough 

Ok that’s sounds really plausible, let’s say that’s true, now let’s come to tower 7, why did that collapse into its own foot print in a few seconds, nothing hit that.

3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

That's been proven to be woodworm. And coincidence. 

If you're putting that down to coincidence then my my its too late for you Kazza. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

If you're putting that down to coincidence then my my its too late for you Kazza. 

You're right - good catch. I should of course have said 'unfortunate' coincidence. 

11 hours ago, hmgs said:

Be careful - you often become what you most despise.

That is what we call a non-argument. That's like saying I will become a heroin addict because I tell a heroin addict begging on the street to stop throwing his needles on the floor where kids could pick them up. It's like me saying to a convicted serial killer he deserves to be in prison so then I will go to prison because based on your logic I will become a convicted serial killer. Will I also become you because I'm disagreeing with you as well? What sort of roid logic are you using here buddy?

12 hours ago, Denied said:

So what exactly is it that makes you so successful to judge everyone else's life as a failure. As you just come across as an overweight, unemployed stoner with insecurity issue's?

I see a lot of trolls upset because they are being trolled, you being among the offending line-up. It's ironic also because your very own username on here is "Denied". Don't we all know you were denied. That's why you're here trying to find acceptance among the bottom feeders of society who made all the worst lifestyle choices hoping to finally fit in but it's all a facade. You have to eventually log off and go back to your denied life and live a denied existence. Then you'll simply log back in and try and deny other people the same opportunities you were denied and denied yourself. It's a vicious circle, until you choose to step out of it. Will you though? That is the question ;)

11 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

You really are pathetic. How much of a failure in life must you be to feel the need to have to belittle so many people online? 

was it uncle bob sticking finger up your arsed as a kid? Lack of a father figure? Too much dope so you ended up lazy and on the dole? Come on sweetheart, open up, let us try to understand where all this built up hatred comes from?

There is absolutely no substance to what you are saying. It is literally just words, many of them you are not qualified to understand. What even are you saying buddy? Start taking your medication again and come off the juice and you'll start to see sense again soon enough.

11 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Do you understand what irony is??

I don't need to be validated by my peers and you have no idea of my personal achievements. 

I was merely informing you that I'm not an adolescent with no worldly knowledge. 

Now, please feel free to carry on with your crusade of truth, the world (forum) is listening and eagerly awaiting the next installment 

Doesn't need to be validated by his peers yet tells strangers on the internet about his accomplishments in life like it then allows him to act like an antisocial socially invalidated douchebag who doesn't know how to join in a conversation without messing it up and making himself look like a fail bag. I never felt compelled to you about my personal life but that's probably because I know theres a time and a place for explaining this stuff, and usually among likeminded individuals, and not strangers on the internet with serious personal issues. Notice how you didn't have to reply to what I put. Notice how the OP actually asked for decency knowing there are lots of insecure invalidated and unstable victims of their own self destruction on here and so was putting out a warning before anyone replied. And hello, here come the doped up drop-out losers of UK-Muscle with their council estate masters degree theses on how to continue to fit the self perpetuating down trodden stereotypes of our culture. You do this to yourself mate, I'm just simply highlighting it for you. Continue to be the victim and you'll be treated like one. No wonder society forgot about you. You forgot about yourself ;)

I'm just here on the forum to get advice and give advice when I can. You can choose to keep me out of your toxic behaviour on here, or I'll simply wordsmith the lot of you with intelligence, logic and a sprinkling of necessary justice. It's up to you but just know in life there are levels and just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you can cheat yourself to being on a level you're really not at in life. And it's obvious many of you are far too big your boots and that's because you've made so many wrong lifestyle choices and decisions in life and then chose to give up. So now you're life is simply about pretending and behind that you're just merely surviving hoping the catch a break. You don't catch a break lads, you create the opportunities that lead to a break coming to you. But many of you have no idea which is why you'll always be like you are. Don't mind me but I know there's better out there.

22 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Well worded response but it's not true. The investigations that happened which amounted to what people consider the final conclusions to the event were compiled and brought forward by people with vested interests in both the war in Afghanistan and the growing industrial military complex. If you look at those who investigated 9/11 you will see this for yourself. Go and look and you will see the connection. The investigations were not considered impartial and they evidently had various conflicts of interests. But they always do have these conflicts of interests as those who get to make these decisions are not there to push for what the people want nor for what would be considered neutral and in the best interests of whatever is being discussed at the time.

One single day after 9/11 America was in full blown war mode and began the War on Terror. You can do your research and find out for yourself. In less than 24 hours things had changed forever and this was something that WAS NOT brought to the public by means of democratic process. It was forced on them by means of continous manipulation through the MSM using a serious event that was used as a front to push the agendas necessary to bring the changes wanted. We are living in similiar times now with the coronavirus pandemic. This wasn't an attack this time on a world landmark, it was an attack on everybody by essentially branding everybody a bioterrorist. 9/11 was about blaming the attacks on Osama Bin Laden (a physical terrorist, not a bioterrorist) and Afghanistan by accusing them of having the technology, funds and resources to bring down the US government and to plan such attacks. Something completely absurd as Afghanistan is one of the most impoverished countries in the world and it's military power is pretty much nonexistent compared to the West. The anthrax scares were also tied to Afghanistan despite the very samples themselves being anaylzed in a lab and coming back as being made in the USA at Fort Detrick, a well known bio weapons facility. The whole Afghanistan thing is a farce from start to finish; how the CIA embedded themselves in Afghanistan to destablize Russia, to push regime change by bringing the Taliban to power, buying them unlimited amounts of weapons and bringing them cash in hand, using them as a sock puppet deliberately installed government to bring about their own changes in the Middle East. And then they fired back by attacking their own asset; Osama Bin Laden, who before that was a valuable CIA asset, because apparently "he turned on the US".

It's all a sham. And if the war in Afghanistan was a sham, which we all know it was then you have to ask yourself why it really happened and what really kicked it off. And the answer is... yep... 9/11. If the war on terror was a sham then 9/11 had something to do with it.

Are you sure?

5 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Are you sure?

You won't get the facts from mainstream media channels nor will any government today or in the future admit to what they do at the depths of their own control, power and influence over vast amounts of people. That being said, yeah, there's quite a lot of evidence out there coming from trusted sources, many of them who are brave enough to counter the mainstream narrative and potentially lose credence in the mainstream scientific communities as well as society as a whole. There are people out there who show the world there is a difference between what you are made to believe in mainstream culture, and what is the truth behind the illusions. You just have to seek them out and get alternative perspectives and use your own intelligence and common sense to come to a conclusion.

Take the coronavirus pandemic as an example. Well before it was declared a pandemic we can look at all the evidence that it had been planned for a long time. Well before it was declared a pandemic all the organizations we now know about thanks to media reporting were already talking about coronavirus. You have to ask yourself why was it being talked about before it happened in circles that now control the narrative? You look at this evidence and then you can say with a high degree of confidence the story BILLIONS have been told around the world is simply not the whole truth. And so if it's not the whole truth why would you lie to people who trust you and believe in your credentials to help them? You can then take that and consider that suspicious in it's own right. Lots of things don't add up about this pandemic.

Likewise, the exact same is true of 9/11 and when you open up to absorbing information that is deliberately considered malicious to the mainstream narrative and "tin foil hat theory" which is really information often that comes from the very establishments who then try and hide it and give you another story to put an agenda - you begin to see more of the story. Take something off here, add something here, use that useful bit of information there and before you know it you've got a conducive amount of evidence pieced together by information that is freely available should you seek it out. And the reason why mainstream narratives are so strong is because governments CONTROL the "pipelines" of information and heavily influence the public to only consider what is usually a very restricted if not completely false narrative because they know many people will not venture beyond a newspaper or BBC News or social media etc.

Comes back to my original point, if you want to know MORE (not necessarily the ABSOLUTE TRUTH of everything) you have to be prepared to go against what pretty much the majority of the worldwide population is programmed to assume is real. It's kinda like the idea of Plato's cave whereby shadows are cast on the walls and the people in the cave believe that is what reality is. Meanwhile theres someone in the doorway where the sun is shining through casting these shadows down onto the victims in the cave who believe they have no choice but to see these shadows as all there is. All you have to do is get up, walk up the stairs and there is freedom. What are the shadows cast on the wall now? Meaningless when you can see far more.

Just now, daringhorse said:

You won't get the facts from mainstream media channels nor will any government today or in the future admit to what they do at the depths of their own control, power and influence over vast amounts of people. That being said, yeah, there's quite a lot of evidence out there coming from trusted sources, many of them who are brave enough to counter the mainstream narrative and potentially lose credence in the mainstream scientific communities as well as society as a whole. There are people out there who show the world there is a difference between what you are made to believe in mainstream culture, and what is the truth behind the illusions. You just have to seek them out and get alternative perspectives and use your own intelligence and common sense to come to a conclusion.

Take the coronavirus pandemic as an example. Well before it was declared a pandemic we can look at all the evidence that it had been planned for a long time. Well before it was declared a pandemic all the organizations we now know about thanks to media reporting were already talking about coronavirus. You have to ask yourself why was it being talked about before it happened in circles that now control the narrative? You look at this evidence and then you can say with a high degree of confidence the story BILLIONS have been told around the world is simply not the whole truth. And so if it's not the whole truth why would you lie to people who trust you and believe in your credentials to help them? You can then take that and consider that suspicious in it's own right. Lots of things don't add up about this pandemic.

Likewise, the exact same is true of 9/11 and when you open up to absorbing information that is deliberately considered malicious to the mainstream narrative and "tin foil hat theory" which is really information often that comes from the very establishments who then try and hide it and give you another story to put an agenda - you begin to see more of the story. Take something off here, add something here, use that useful bit of information there and before you know it you've got a conducive amount of evidence pieced together by information that is freely available should you seek it out. And the reason why mainstream narratives are so strong is because governments CONTROL the "pipelines" of information and heavily influence the public to only consider what is usually a very restricted if not completely false narrative because they know many people will not venture beyond a newspaper or BBC News or social media etc.

Comes back to my original point, if you want to know MORE (not necessarily the ABSOLUTE TRUTH of everything) you have to be prepared to go against what pretty much the majority of the worldwide population is programmed to assume is real. It's kinda like the idea of Plato's cave whereby shadows are cast on the walls and the people in the cave believe that is what reality is. Meanwhile theres someone in the doorway where the sun is shining through casting these shadows down onto the victims in the cave who believe they have no choice but to see these shadows as all there is. All you have to do is get up, walk up the stairs and there is freedom. What are the shadows cast on the wall now? Meaningless when you can see far more.

Yeah, probably.