UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

9/11 an inside job?

1K views 59 replies 19 participants last post by  Scooter 
#1 ·
I could have posted this in the conspiracy theory thread, but didn't want it to get lost amongst the arguments and name calling.

Me, I'm not sure. But I do find this sort of stuff fascinating, and I think it never hurts to have an open mind.

Try and be civil guys!

#14 ·
I asked my mate if 9/11 was an inside job. He said he didn't know but he once did an inside job himself. This sparked my interest, so I asked him what he did.

He said "I once fitted a carpet for someone".

I said "how's that an inside job?"

He said "well I'm hardly going to fit a carpet outside am I?"
Water Nature Grass Landscape Horizon

Attachments

#18 ·
There's a lot of evidence pointing towards it being a false flag attack like the one we are seeing today with the "pandemic". Both are wars when you think about it, or should I say, both started wars after they happened and both put forward A LOT of changes in law that were too coincidental to have simply just happened because of the events that transpired. In regards to 9/11 there are many facts out there which are accepted as truths but not actually mainstream, such as 30 minutes prior to the Twin Towers being attacked the guy who owned the buildings got paid out on his insurance. Buildings nearby were also evacuated before the planes went into the TT buildings, including a government building which was setup as a command post for joined government agencies to assess and respond to emergencies in New York. Many government officials and VIPs were told explicitly NOT to be in New York on 9/11 because there was a live simulation underway, this is mainstream as the military publicly declared there were simultaneous live exercises/drills going on prior to during the actual alleged hijackings. For the past week or so, maybe longer, the military was conducting live exercises which simulated, you guessed it, hijackings and attacks on the TT buildings. They called them "suicidal hijackings" however. This is what caused so much confusion with ATC in New York because they originally did not get wind of the severity of the incidents until after they happened due to being told not to respond to serious events as these were considered live simulations. Fighter jets were also not summoned despite being able to arrive in NYC before the planes hit the TT buildings and potentially destroy them before they did. They had wind of what was going on, obviously being US military, but were told NOT to scramble.

There is also A LOT of evidence pointing towards the downing of the buildings as being controlled demolitions. This has been posited by experts worldwide who have spent their entire careers in fields related to understanding the events that happened on 9/11. There are various genuine websites out there full of lawyers, scientists, engineers, aviation experts, academics etc who have disproven the theory that the buildings would simply cascade down like they did from 2 planes hitting them. They were stable until they suddenly plummeted to the ground and would have stood forever more if they had not been brought down. Buildings like TT buildings were designed to withstand some of Earth's most brutal forces including the WORST natural scenarios imagined. This is obviously important as you don't make a building that houses THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people high into the sky out of plastic and play-doh.

To top it all off, the US government the very next morning launched the War on Terror despite NO investigations taking place, which would have lasted months at the very minimum, years to be more realistic. In a quick turnaround they knew EVERYTHING that had happened and now had an army ready to invade Afghanistan, within less than 24 hours. They had elaborate plans for war despite these taking many many months if not years to create and perfect. You do not go to war overnight without any planning, and so this planning must have extended WELL BEFORE the planes hit the building, which then makes you wonder, how were they so prepared to invade Afghanistan after an event that happened they apparently had no idea about?

Not just that but it ushered in a new police/surveillance state which is now the foundations of our modern society ie mandatory surveillance, mass data collection, police reformed as paramilitary type forces instead of your local bobbies, ability to detain someone for 72 hours without any good reason, a legal blanket to invade any country based on nothing but the ideology of terrorism abroad which could be used without much questioning and has since been the reason why we have invaded pretty much ALL of the Middle East. There were also laws signed in to existence which gave governments overarching emergency powers that enabled them to take control of populations that were unheard of before then, and all in the apparent guise of preventing terrorism. A threat that most people have yet only seen on mainstream news, in movies and occasionally with terrorist false flag events like the London bombings. All of which intelligence and security agencies were apparently aware of the suspects but took no action. Makes you wonder why with all this apparatus and resources this war never seems to be won. Makes you wonder why they wanted to start this war in the first place and how they managed to pull it off where otherwise it would have never happened if brought to the people by due democratic process.

#20 ·
There's a lot of evidence pointing towards it being a false flag attack like the one we are seeing today with the "pandemic". Both are wars when you think about it, or should I say, both started wars after they happened and both put forward A LOT of changes in law that were too coincidental to have simply just happened because of the events that transpired. In regards to 9/11 there are many facts out there which are accepted as truths but not actually mainstream, such as 30 minutes prior to the Twin Towers being attacked the guy who owned the buildings got paid out on his insurance. Buildings nearby were also evacuated before the planes went into the TT buildings, including a government building which was setup as a command post for joined government agencies to assess and respond to emergencies in New York. Many government officials and VIPs were told explicitly NOT to be in New York on 9/11 because there was a live simulation underway, this is mainstream as the military publicly declared there were simultaneous live exercises/drills going on prior to during the actual alleged hijackings. For the past week or so, maybe longer, the military was conducting live exercises which simulated, you guessed it, hijackings and attacks on the TT buildings. They called them "suicidal hijackings" however. This is what caused so much confusion with ATC in New York because they originally did not get wind of the severity of the incidents until after they happened due to being told not to respond to serious events as these were considered live simulations. Fighter jets were also not summoned despite being able to arrive in NYC before the planes hit the TT buildings and potentially destroy them before they did. They had wind of what was going on, obviously being US military, but were told NOT to scramble.

There is also A LOT of evidence pointing towards the downing of the buildings as being controlled demolitions. This has been posited by experts worldwide who have spent their entire careers in fields related to understanding the events that happened on 9/11. There are various genuine websites out there full of lawyers, scientists, engineers, aviation experts, academics etc who have disproven the theory that the buildings would simply cascade down like they did from 2 planes hitting them. They were stable until they suddenly plummeted to the ground and would have stood forever more if they had not been brought down. Buildings like TT buildings were designed to withstand some of Earth's most brutal forces including the WORST natural scenarios imagined. This is obviously important as you don't make a building that houses THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people high into the sky out of plastic and play-doh.

To top it all off, the US government the very next morning launched the War on Terror despite NO investigations taking place, which would have lasted months at the very minimum, years to be more realistic. In a quick turnaround they knew EVERYTHING that had happened and now had an army ready to invade Afghanistan, within less than 24 hours. They had elaborate plans for war despite these taking many many months if not years to create and perfect. You do not go to war overnight without any planning, and so this planning must have extended WELL BEFORE the planes hit the building, which then makes you wonder, how were they so prepared to invade Afghanistan after an event that happened they apparently had no idea about?

Not just that but it ushered in a new police/surveillance state which is now the foundations of our modern society ie mandatory surveillance, mass data collection, police reformed as paramilitary type forces instead of your local bobbies, ability to detain someone for 72 hours without any good reason, a legal blanket to invade any country based on nothing but the ideology of terrorism abroad which could be used without much questioning and has since been the reason why we have invaded pretty much ALL of the Middle East. There were also laws signed in to existence which gave governments overarching emergency powers that enabled them to take control of populations that were unheard of before then, and all in the apparent guise of preventing terrorism. A threat that most people have yet only seen on mainstream news, in movies and occasionally with terrorist false flag events like the London bombings. All of which intelligence and security agencies were apparently aware of the suspects but took no action. Makes you wonder why with all this apparatus and resources this war never seems to be won. Makes you wonder why they wanted to start this war in the first place and how they managed to pull it off where otherwise it would have never happened if brought to the people by due democratic process.
Can you simplify that for me please.

Not a cat in hells chance will I read all that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.