Sign in to follow this  
Cam-100

Proviron on cycle.

15 minutes ago, Cam-100 said:

What’s people’s thoughts to running proviron on cycle? 

Can be beneficial. I do quite like to at as little as 12.5mg but often 25mg daily.

I always have masteron was a base but the addition of proviron can help with water retention as well as overall hormone balance. 

I assume this is why you are considering it?

Oral so easy to take. Doesn't impact liver. Binds with SHBG. Decent libido support. Very good at keeping estrogen sides down.

If you've hit a limit of injection volume or dont like what masteron does to hair line, its pretty much a no brainer for most 

3 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

Oral so easy to take. Doesn't impact liver. Binds with SHBG. Decent libido support. Very good at keeping estrogen sides down.

If you've hit a limit of injection volume or dont like what masteron does to hair line, its pretty much a no brainer for most 

Proviron is worse for hair loss than masteron , even at only 25mg

3 hours ago, godsgifttoearth said:

If someone doesn't like what mast does to hairline then I'd imagine they'd feel the same about prov lol

On 13/09/2020 at 11:22 AM, Bensif said:

Can be beneficial. I do quite like to at as little as 12.5mg but often 25mg daily.

I always have masteron was a base but the addition of proviron can help with water retention as well as overall hormone balance. 

I assume this is why you are considering it?

It is mate. I’ve heard a lot regarding proviron also avoiding you going infertile and upping sperm count while on cycle. Not sure how true this is?

On 13/09/2020 at 3:26 PM, stuey99 said:

If someone doesn't like what mast does to hairline then I'd imagine they'd feel the same about prov lol

On 13/09/2020 at 11:31 AM, godsgifttoearth said:

What links do mass and proviron have? 

7 hours ago, Cam-100 said:

What links do mass and proviron have? 

Well they're both dht's

Which is exactly the reason why they are used interchangeably for certain benefits