wavefunction

I used to eat 3-4 times per week on average

13 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I wonder how much effort to look mildly better than a smack head is actually required on 3G tren 

Get gains from lifting the needle. 

On 13/09/2020 at 12:30 PM, SwoleTip said:

Hair and tan pissing me off but good improvement in regards to size

My tan pisses you off, seriously? Ever since I started injecting M2 I discovered how much a good tan affects the way a person looks. My eyes look bluer, teeth look whiter, muscles more defined. There are reasons everyone is tanned as f**k on that Olympia stage. Pale people look much less attractive.

My hair has been getting quite a few compliments lately and I think it’s nice, I was going for a Nazi haircut. I’d guess this is a case of you hating my cool hair because you’ve got none. Why else anyone would hate the Nazi haircut, they were stylish people.

1 hour ago, wavefunction said:

My tan pisses you off, seriously? Ever since I started injecting M2 I discovered how much a good tan affects the way a person looks. My eyes look bluer, teeth look whiter, muscles more defined. There are reasons everyone is tanned as f**k on that Olympia stage. Pale people look much less attractive.

My hair has been getting quite a few compliments lately and I think it’s nice, I was going for a Nazi haircut. I’d guess this is a case of you hating my cool hair because you’ve got none. Why else anyone would hate the Nazi haircut, they were stylish people.

Nazi haircut? It’s more like Justin bieber or harry styles. Which SS commander do you think your pop style hair cut even resembles 

5 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Now you’re just being a cnut. No one likes the nazi’s for what they did to Jews during the war so best to wind your neck in on that front. 

You and dancing Harse share a familiar arrogance.

Have you had bloods done to see the impact the gear you are using is having on your heart/health? 

On 15/09/2020 at 5:42 AM, PSevens2017 said:

Now you’re just being a cnut. No one likes the nazi’s for what they did to Jews during the war so best to wind your neck in on that front. 

You and dancing Harse share a familiar arrogance.

Have you had bloods done to see the impact the gear you are using is having on your heart/health? 

Who said anything about liking nazis? Was only talking about their hair. They were stylish people, can’t deny that. The undercut haircut they were sporting is very popular and has got lots of variations. Work on your comprehension skills, you moron.

Btw, no apostrophe in nazis. Its just a plural of nazi, not possessive. You know you’re a dumb c**t when a foreigner teaches you English.

2 minutes ago, wavefunction said:

Who said anything about liking nazis? Was only talking about their hair. They were stylish people, can’t deny that. The undercut haircut they were sporting is very popular and has got lots of variations. Work on your comprehension skills, you moron.

Btw, no apostrophe in nazis. Its just a plural of nazi, not possessive. You know you’re a dumb c**t when a foreigner teaches you English.

Oh dear. 

Keep digging, temporary gains. 

9 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Great comeback, comrade. Sometimes it’s best to just shut the f**k up, honestly.

I wanna cum in your bum!! Have you got a hairy back for me to hold on to!!:smoke:

On 15/09/2020 at 12:27 AM, wavefunction said:

There's a fine line when it comes to being too tanned mate, especially in the UK. Lay off the mt2 in the winter months or you'll get even more abuse. I know it's hard to look at yourself objectively but you'll look like a proper poof being that tanned year-round. 

22 hours ago, KETONES said:

I wanna cum in your bum!! Have you got a hairy back for me to hold on to!!:smoke:

To quote what Ray liotta said to Joe pesci in the gangster film goodfellas. Your a funny guy.