wavefunction

Any of you care to know what 3 grams of tren per week feels like?

Well, it’s pretty intense. The pumps without lifting weights thing is weird. Everyday tasks became quite painful. Washing dishes I had to stop every couple plates because of forearms and biceps pumps. Walking gave me pumps, holding a syringe gave me pumps, everything was giving me pumps. At some point I decided to just lay in bed and not move much, and still I was getting intense pumps from holding the book I was reading, had to keep switching arms.

Actually pumping iron? Forget about it, I had tears running down my face and onto dumbbells. Heart rate shoots up straight to 150 bpm, sweating like I’ve never imagined before. Few sets in I had to abort every time because felt like I was about to pass out.

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle. I’d pop a dozen valiums and still be crawling around the apartment all f**ked up yet awake. Eventually sleep improved though.

Hit 90 kilos, lean. Shirts got tight, had to loosen the watch strap. My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy’s has materialised too.

Much great fun, will not do again.

8BE67565-7529-4692-A3C5-F0CD5EFC4618.thumb.jpeg.08d1b758083075b1de4bc8de1d161b58.jpeg97FC030F-B19C-4C65-8126-5B77E0C097F3.thumb.jpeg.35a0a3e8e0f5a47e0f759d1736522452.jpeg

Just now, Youdontknowme said:

This guy is currently on 1g tren in prep , 300 pounds. 

OP, 3 grams!? Must be bunk lol 

78D83676-2E70-434A-BD7C-AEA2A9484B34.png

That’s not wavefunction mate.....look at the hair 

18 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

Thanks for letting me know this bro, I was just about to start 3g of tren on Monday but I wash all the pots in this house and I don’t want to use up all of my pumps for the day. 

By ‘house’ you mean ‘caravan’ ?

OP,

Did you inject Sub-Q or IM? 

Should try the former for better results.

Did a 4 gram tren cycle subq in the calves last time. They blew up nicely. Misses thought I got implants.

6 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Well, it’s pretty intense. The pumps without lifting weights thing is weird. Everyday tasks became quite painful. Washing dishes I had to stop every couple plates because of forearms and biceps pumps. Walking gave me pumps, holding a syringe gave me pumps, everything was giving me pumps. At some point I decided to just lay in bed and not move much, and still I was getting intense pumps from holding the book I was reading, had to keep switching arms.

Actually pumping iron? Forget about it, I had tears running down my face and onto dumbbells. Heart rate shoots up straight to 150 bpm, sweating like I’ve never imagined before. Few sets in I had to abort every time because felt like I was about to pass out.

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle. I’d pop a dozen valiums and still be crawling around the apartment all f**ked up yet awake. Eventually sleep improved though.

Hit 90 kilos, lean. Shirts got tight, had to loosen the watch strap. My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy’s has materialised too.

8BE67565-7529-4692-A3C5-F0CD5EFC4618.thumb.jpeg.08d1b758083075b1de4bc8de1d161b58.jpeg97FC030F-B19C-4C65-8126-5B77E0C097F3.thumb.jpeg.35a0a3e8e0f5a47e0f759d1736522452.jpeg

If legit you should be embarrassed. 

Seen more muscle on a bikini competitor. 

90kg on 3g tren. Alrite bud. 

6 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

This is a windup right? 

No, this is me sharing life experiences with my fellow bodybuilders. At least those of you who do bodybuild anyway.

6 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

This guy is currently on 1g tren in prep , 300 pounds. 

OP, 3 grams!? Must be bunk lol 

78D83676-2E70-434A-BD7C-AEA2A9484B34.png

Yeah, that man is a giant. See the name?

I naturally look like a crackhead, 90 kilos is an achievement for me.

6 hours ago, TALBOTL said:

Thanks for letting me know this bro, I was just about to start 3g of tren on Monday but I wash all the pots in this house and I don’t want to use up all of my pumps for the day. 

Happy to help :)

7 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Wooow!! You look huge!! What was your diet and training plan?!

Can you help me out?

Your sick brah!!!

34 minutes ago, wavefunction said:

No, this is me sharing life experiences with my fellow bodybuilders. At least those of you who do bodybuild anyway.

You mean you actually lift weights as well as jab gear?

7 hours ago, wavefunction said:

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle. 

My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy’s has materialised too.

Did you not look at the above...

The inability to eat, and the inability to train...

And think, "Hmmm, this really isn't working...maybe I should do something a bit more sensible...like 500mg of test...so I can actually eat and train"? 

Rather than  "just lay in bed and not move much"...which seems like a pretty poor training regime to me lol

I'm also assuming the Tom Hardy traps are just not visible in these pics?

8 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

i know him , trains with my coach :)

He’s a decent guy. I had a chat with him about coaching but he’s out of my price range for what I want/need. Think if I had any designs on competing I’d have to bite the bullet though!

17 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Did you not look at the above...

The inability to eat, and the inability to train...

And think, "Hmmm, this really isn't working...maybe I should do something a bit more sensible...like 500mg of test...so I can actually eat and train"? 

Rather than  "just lay in bed and not move much"...which seems like a pretty poor training regime to me lol

I'm also assuming the Tom Hardy traps are just not visible in these pics?

I’m sure this is the fella I remember from when I was on here before. Jabbed 2g Test for first cycle and moaned about the savage pip he got. 

I too was looking for the traps 

1 hour ago, wavefunction said:

You still got the F pace Jag?

How do you even fit in it anymore???

Gonna need a Hummer next 

If you’re not competing, like seriously what is the point in ever running That amount of ANY gear in my opinion.... Especially tren and the known sides that are associated with it.

You look in good shape but I think you’ve got confused between 3g on your phone and 3g of tren :D