Jump to content
wavefunction

Any of you care to know what 3 grams of tren per week feels like?

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, wavefunction said:

I’m done, actually. I don’t have bigorexia or aspirations to compete. I just wanted to look awesome and now I do. Yeah, I know, everyone here disagrees, that’s okay.

On steroid.com I was told that I look better than 99.9% of the population which sounds about right. Since Americans are even fatter than the English on average, let’s say I look better than... 99.5% of the UK population? And that’s being extremely generous to the population. 1 in 200 is still good.

Starting November I’ll just be injecting 250mg of testosterone per week hoping to maintain my physique as much as possible.

You wouldn't even get a second glance at any gyms I've trained at. Nor would anyone ask you to coach them. You'd probs get the pts asking if you've ever trained before and whether you need help with a basic diet and training plan. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wavefunction said:

I’m done, actually. I don’t have bigorexia or aspirations to compete. I just wanted to look awesome and now I do. Yeah, I know, everyone here disagrees, that’s okay.

On steroid.com I was told that I look better than 99.9% of the population which sounds about right. Since Americans are even fatter than the English on average, let’s say I look better than... 99.5% of the UK population? And that’s being extremely generous to the population. 1 in 200 is still good.

Starting November I’ll just be injecting 250mg of testosterone per week hoping to maintain my physique as much as possible.

Im not feeling angry today but I do feel horny.  Can I tren f**k you ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/09/2020 at 12:57 AM, wavefunction said:

Well, it’s pretty intense. The pumps without lifting weights thing is weird. Everyday tasks became quite painful. Washing dishes I had to stop every couple plates because of forearms and biceps pumps. Walking gave me pumps, holding a syringe gave me pumps, everything was giving me pumps. At some point I decided to just lay in bed and not move much, and still I was getting intense pumps from holding the book I was reading, had to keep switching arms.

Actually pumping iron? Forget about it, I had tears running down my face and onto dumbbells. Heart rate shoots up straight to 150 bpm, sweating like I’ve never imagined before. Few sets in I had to abort every time because felt like I was about to pass out.

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle. I’d pop a dozen valiums and still be crawling around the apartment all f**ked up yet awake. Eventually sleep improved though.

Hit 90 kilos, lean. Shirts got tight, had to loosen the watch strap. My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy’s has materialised too.

Much great fun, will not do again.

8BE67565-7529-4692-A3C5-F0CD5EFC4618.thumb.jpeg.08d1b758083075b1de4bc8de1d161b58.jpeg97FC030F-B19C-4C65-8126-5B77E0C097F3.thumb.jpeg.35a0a3e8e0f5a47e0f759d1736522452.jpeg

3G of tren is impressive if nothing else. What lab was it? Do you think it was legit. Did you just inject a few ml daily or what was your routine. 
 

I assume you have no job as surely you couldn’t work and function on 3G tren. How much test did you run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tricky said:

3G of tren is impressive if nothing else. What lab was it? Do you think it was legit. Did you just inject a few ml daily or what was your routine. 
 

I assume you have no job as surely you couldn’t work and function on 3G tren. How much test did you run. 

You really have to question if it was bunk? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

You really have to question if it was bunk? 

I know we're all taking the piss

But this is so true

I've gone high on tren...but 3g is ridiculous

And the prominence of his stories about "pumps all the time " certainly wouldn't be my or anyone elses that I know most memorable experience of doing 1g of tren...nevermind 3g lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2020 at 4:36 PM, Tricky said:

3G of tren is impressive if nothing else. What lab was it? Do you think it was legit. Did you just inject a few ml daily or what was your routine. 
 

I assume you have no job as surely you couldn’t work and function on 3G tren. How much test did you run. 

That was during the lockdown. I was on a gram of tren, test, mast and popping valiums like m&ms hoping it’d help me sleep. Then I lost the plot for a bit and decided to see how far I can take it with tren since I was self-isolating and didn’t have to worry about attacking colleagues at work or being sweaty in public etc, so I injected 2 extra grams all at once.

I repeat, I was not clear minded at the time of injecting that much gear. Even I’m not that stupid. I discontinued benzos since then.

The gear is real, I’m on 300mg of same tren now and getting night sweats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2020 at 10:56 AM, CaneCorsoX2 said:

You wouldn't even get a second glance at any gyms I've trained at. Nor would anyone ask you to coach them. You'd probs get the pts asking if you've ever trained before and whether you need help with a basic diet and training plan. 

 

I assume it’s not the Golds Gym Venice or Ronnies Metroflex that you train at. Can you name some of the gyms you’ve trained at so I could visit. I’d rather be small amongst giants than huge amongst regular people.

23 hours ago, Shergar said:

0.5g in each head I think

Danny

Shut the f**k up, Danny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wavefunction said:

I assume it’s not the Golds Gym Venice or Ronnies Metroflex that you train at. Can you name some of the gyms you’ve trained at so I could visit. I’d rather be small amongst giants than huge amongst regular people.

Shut the f**k up, Danny.

I took an educated guess

Go on, enlighten us. What muscle/s do you dump that much gear in every week or do you not even rotate?

3g straight in the glute probably?

Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wavefunction said:

I assume it’s not the Golds Gym Venice or Ronnies Metroflex that you train at. Can you name some of the gyms you’ve trained at so I could visit. I’d rather be small amongst giants than huge amongst regular people.

Shut the f**k up, Danny.

You ARE a regular person mate lol

Just a regular person who unfortunately has a repulsive personality

You really need a reality check son :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wavefunction said:

That was during the lockdown. I was on a gram of tren, test, mast and popping valiums like m&ms hoping it’d help me sleep. Then I lost the plot for a bit and decided to see how far I can take it with tren since I was self-isolating and didn’t have to worry about attacking colleagues at work or being sweaty in public etc, so I injected 2 extra grams all at once.

I repeat, I was not clear minded at the time of injecting that much gear. Even I’m not that stupid. I discontinued benzos since then.

The gear is real, I’m on 300mg of same tren now and getting night sweats.

Orite I see so you weren’t actually on 3G tren just once you injected 3G that’s totally different fair enough. You made some good changes to your body anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2020 at 7:45 PM, stuey99 said:

I know we're all taking the piss

But this is so true

I've gone high on tren...but 3g is ridiculous

And the prominence of his stories about "pumps all the time " certainly wouldn't be my or anyone elses that I know most memorable experience of doing 1g of tren...nevermind 3g lol

I’ve never went above 600mg but the reflex was hel on earth and sleep non exsistent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wavefunction said:

I assume it’s not the Golds Gym Venice or Ronnies Metroflex that you train at. Can you name some of the gyms you’ve trained at so I could visit. I’d rather be small amongst giants than huge amongst regular people.

Shut the f**k up, Danny.

Do you fancy a sword fight?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×