wavefunction

Any of you care to know what 3 grams of tren per week feels like?

3 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

you trained at Ikeston Gym?

Yes mate. Trained there over 10 years ago before he bought it then again a couple of years back. Both times I never really got into properly it like I have this last year. 

4 minutes ago, squeezemyhernia said:

If any single one of you read this and even 10% of your brain thought he may have not been trolling you seriously need to reconsider your intelligence 

You're too new to have been exposed to his previous posting on high dosages.

Sure they could have all been trolls but it's been a pretty long term investment, with many posts and conversations on the matter that you'd think a person with even just 10% brain function would lose interest if they really were simply trolling the entire time they've been posting on this forum.

3 minutes ago, swole troll said:

You're too new to have been exposed to his previous posting on high dosages.

Sure they could have all been trolls but it's been a pretty long term investment, with many posts and conversations on the matter that you'd think a person with even just 10% brain function would lose interest if they really were simply trolling the entire time they've been posting on this forum.

Was going to say something similar @squeezemyhernia take a look at his post history, he’s a proper numpty 

I’m only on 350 mg of tren with other gear and I only read part of it and you give me tren rage. I don’t normally post nasty stuff but I feel like I want to punch your head all over. I would hate to be on 3 g of tren as my feelings would be worse. I hope this feeling I have is just something else as I’ve got other things on my mind. But 3 g of tren ??????? Ffs mate you don’t even look like your on 5 mg of winny. Actually I’m feeling bad for saying this to you now. At least I have feelings. I’m feeling better now that I’ve been nasty. I need to adjust something at the end of the week if I feel like being nasty like this to strange posts. 

im sorry

1 minute ago, gavzilla said:

I’m only on 350 mg of tren with other gear and I only read part of it and you give me tren rage. I don’t normally post nasty stuff but I feel like I want to punch your head all over. I would hate to be on 3 g of tren as my feelings would be worse. I hope this feeling I have is just something else as I’ve got other things on my mind. But 3 g of tren ??????? Ffs mate you don’t even look like your on 5 mg of winny. Actually I’m feeling bad for saying this to you now. At least I have feelings. I’m feeling better now that I’ve been nasty. I need to adjust something at the end of the week if I feel like being nasty like this to strange posts. 

im sorry

Ah mate

This has literally made my day :lol:

40 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

im sorry

Bless ya, Gav :thumbup1: Don’t beat yourself up over it. It’s the tren. I read somewhere else that he wasn’t really on 3G and was trolling. Not sure if anyone can confirm that?? Each to their own.

Good thing to get your feelings out tho mate. Plus, you’ve made Stueys day and he’s a miserable bastard most of the time so there’s another positive :beer:

40 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Ah mate

This has literally made my day :lol:

I’m glad I’ve made someone happy. I’ve upset a few people today. I’m stopping the front load and I’ll let the enth kick in, I’m turning into a right cock.

1 minute ago, PSevens2017 said:

Bless ya, Gav :thumbup1: Don’t beat yourself up over it. It’s the tren. I read somewhere else that he wasn’t really on 3G and was trolling. Not sure if anyone can confirm that?? Each to their own.

Good thing to get your feelings out tho mate. Plus, you’ve made Stueys day and he’s a miserable bastard most of the time so there’s another positive :beer:

The good thing is I still have empathy. I’m still trying to relax from today. Ive front loaded with tren a so I’m probably on 700 mg of tren now at the enth might be kicking in slightly. This post just tipped me over the edge lol! 

1 minute ago, gavzilla said:

The good thing is I still have empathy. I’m still trying to relax from today. Ive front loaded with tren a so I’m probably on 700 mg of tren now at the enth might be kicking in slightly. This post just tipped me over the edge lol! 

You’re loved on here, bro! Let’s retain some balance. Let’s laugh. I’m still trying to relax over the fact that Stueys day has been made. 

1 hour ago, gavzilla said:

im sorry

5mg winny bit killed me lol

On 13/09/2020 at 8:36 AM, swole troll said:

Sounds productive. 

What's in the pipeline for the next cycle? 

I’m done, actually. I don’t have bigorexia or aspirations to compete. I just wanted to look awesome and now I do. Yeah, I know, everyone here disagrees, that’s okay.

On steroid.com I was told that I look better than 99.9% of the population which sounds about right. Since Americans are even fatter than the English on average, let’s say I look better than... 99.5% of the UK population? And that’s being extremely generous to the population. 1 in 200 is still good.

Starting November I’ll just be injecting 250mg of testosterone per week hoping to maintain my physique as much as possible.

48 minutes ago, wavefunction said:

I’m done, actually. I don’t have bigorexia or aspirations to compete. I just wanted to look awesome and now I do. Yeah, I know, everyone here disagrees, that’s okay.

On steroid.com I was told that I look better than 99.9% of the population which sounds about right. Since Americans are even fatter than the English on average, let’s say I look better than... 99.5% of the UK population? And that’s being extremely generous to the population. 1 in 200 is still good.

Starting November I’ll just be injecting 250mg of testosterone per week hoping to maintain my physique as much as possible.

Not sure there’s enough room in this thread for us all and your ego. We Better leave you to it. 

Deluded AF. 

7 hours ago, wavefunction said:

So after running 3g of tren you look better than a fat American?

Well, that's a result then I guess :thumbup1:

On 14/09/2020 at 7:41 AM, Youdontknowme said:

Yes mate. Trained there over 10 years ago before he bought it then again a couple of years back. Both times I never really got into properly it like I have this last year. 

some decent equipment there now. Jamie trains there rather than going to Rotherham all the time to train at Ultra Flex with Kuba, hes just bought the equipment he needs to help him compete so its a decent set up now.

7 hours ago, wavefunction said:

most Americans are either fat or thin from meth, so its not hard to look better TBH.

13 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

some decent equipment there now. Jamie trains there rather than going to Rotherham all the time to train at Ultra Flex with Kuba, hes just bought the equipment he needs to help him compete so its a decent set up now.

Yeah I’ve seen it’s come on loads. My lad wants to go one day so we’ll probably pop in one Saturday for a chest session. It’s just too far for convenience now, would add an hour to every session. We train at the foundry now.