UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Any of you care to know what 3 grams of tren per week feels like?

4K views 106 replies 42 participants last post by  Jay Walker 
#1 ·
Well, it's pretty intense. The pumps without lifting weights thing is weird. Everyday tasks became quite painful. Washing dishes I had to stop every couple plates because of forearms and biceps pumps. Walking gave me pumps, holding a syringe gave me pumps, everything was giving me pumps. At some point I decided to just lay in bed and not move much, and still I was getting intense pumps from holding the book I was reading, had to keep switching arms.

Actually pumping iron? Forget about it, I had tears running down my face and onto dumbbells. Heart rate shoots up straight to 150 bpm, sweating like I've never imagined before. Few sets in I had to abort every time because felt like I was about to pass out.

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle. I'd pop a dozen valiums and still be crawling around the apartment all f**ked up yet awake. Eventually sleep improved though.

Hit 90 kilos, lean. Shirts got tight, had to loosen the watch strap. My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy's has materialised too.

Much great fun, will not do again.

Joint Hairstyle Shoulder Blue Muscle
Joint Shoulder Muscle Microphone Automotive design

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Well, it's pretty intense. The pumps without lifting weights thing is weird. Everyday tasks became quite painful. Washing dishes I had to stop every couple plates because of forearms and biceps pumps. Walking gave me pumps, holding a syringe gave me pumps, everything was giving me pumps. At some point I decided to just lay in bed and not move much, and still I was getting intense pumps from holding the book I was reading, had to keep switching arms.

Actually pumping iron? Forget about it, I had tears running down my face and onto dumbbells. Heart rate shoots up straight to 150 bpm, sweating like I've never imagined before. Few sets in I had to abort every time because felt like I was about to pass out.

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle. I'd pop a dozen valiums and still be crawling around the apartment all f**ked up yet awake. Eventually sleep improved though.

Hit 90 kilos, lean. Shirts got tight, had to loosen the watch strap. My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy's has materialised too.

View attachment 189327 View attachment 189331
If legit you should be embarrassed.

Seen more muscle on a bikini competitor.

90kg on 3g tren. Alrite bud.

#13 ·

View attachment 189327 View attachment 189331
Wooow!! You look huge!! What was your diet and training plan?!

Can you help me out?

Your sick brah!!!

#15 ·

Shoving food down my throat was a struggle.

My dream of sporting traps like Tom Hardy's has materialised too.
Did you not look at the above...

The inability to eat, and the inability to train...

And think, "Hmmm, this really isn't working...maybe I should do something a bit more sensible...like 500mg of test...so I can actually eat and train"?

Rather than "just lay in bed and not move much"...which seems like a pretty poor training regime to me lol

I'm also assuming the Tom Hardy traps are just not visible in these pics?

#19 ·
Did you not look at the above...

The inability to eat, and the inability to train...

And think, "Hmmm, this really isn't working...maybe I should do something a bit more sensible...like 500mg of test...so I can actually eat and train"?

Rather than "just lay in bed and not move much"...which seems like a pretty poor training regime to me lol

I'm also assuming the Tom Hardy traps are just not visible in these pics?
I'm sure this is the fella I remember from when I was on here before. Jabbed 2g Test for first cycle and moaned about the savage pip he got.

I too was looking for the traps

#68 ·
Sounds productive.

What's in the pipeline for the next cycle?
I'm done, actually. I don't have bigorexia or aspirations to compete. I just wanted to look awesome and now I do. Yeah, I know, everyone here disagrees, that's okay.

On steroid.com I was told that I look better than 99.9% of the population which sounds about right. Since Americans are even fatter than the English on average, let's say I look better than... 99.5% of the UK population? And that's being extremely generous to the population. 1 in 200 is still good.

Starting November I'll just be injecting 250mg of testosterone per week hoping to maintain my physique as much as possible.

#54 ·
You're too new to have been exposed to his previous posting on high dosages.

Sure they could have all been trolls but it's been a pretty long term investment, with many posts and conversations on the matter that you'd think a person with even just 10% brain function would lose interest if they really were simply trolling the entire time they've been posting on this forum.

#56 ·
I'm only on 350 mg of tren with other gear and I only read part of it and you give me tren rage. I don't normally post nasty stuff but I feel like I want to punch your head all over. I would hate to be on 3 g of tren as my feelings would be worse. I hope this feeling I have is just something else as I've got other things on my mind. But 3 g of tren ??????? Ffs mate you don't even look like your on 5 mg of winny. Actually I'm feeling bad for saying this to you now. At least I have feelings. I'm feeling better now that I've been nasty. I need to adjust something at the end of the week if I feel like being nasty like this to strange posts.

im sorry

#57 ·
I'm only on 350 mg of tren with other gear and I only read part of it and you give me tren rage. I don't normally post nasty stuff but I feel like I want to punch your head all over. I would hate to be on 3 g of tren as my feelings would be worse. I hope this feeling I have is just something else as I've got other things on my mind. But 3 g of tren ??????? Ffs mate you don't even look like your on 5 mg of winny. Actually I'm feeling bad for saying this to you now. At least I have feelings. I'm feeling better now that I've been nasty. I need to adjust something at the end of the week if I feel like being nasty like this to strange posts.

im sorry
Ah mate

This has literally made my day :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.