For me 70yo would be fine!

I’ve witnessed family members become prisoners of their own homes as they live into their 80s-90s with no quality of life!

This is why steroid use in moderation doesn’t bother me!

I don’t want to grow old end of story! I’d rather live doing what I love than worry about being healthy as a 70yo?

Seen a lot of oldies barely walking about and to be honest I’d rather be dead than live like that.

4 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’ve witnessed family members become prisoners of their own homes as they live into their 80s-90s with no quality of life!

I don’t want to grow old end of story! I’d rather live doing what I love than worry about being healthy as a 70yo?

Seen a lot of oldies barely walking about and to be honest I’d rather be dead than live like that.

I agree with you buddy, they wheel them out, here he/she is 90 years old today, the old fcukers dont have a clue where they are.

1 minute ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

I agree with you buddy, they wheel them out, here he/she is 90 years old today, the old fcukers dont have a clue where they are.

As the saying goes the candle that burns twice as bright burns twice as fast!

34 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I can’t imagine seeing myself getting to 70 anyway 

I've always been a planner, Mr safety. Mental issues in my family, dementia etc. Ive now thought whats the point in living to 80 to probably loose my marbles in a home. I took so many pills at a young age my mental state has to have been affected.

The gym is my only sanctuary now and has been for the last 10 years. My kids are growing up so fast.

That's why I've decided to start running the odd mild cycle. 

With all the s**t going on in the world I thought why not. Yeah I could have a stroke, get prostate cancer but might not too. 

Life is for living now not 10 20 years down the line. 

I’m 57 and to be honest no one in my family thought I would live this long, old friends I have not seen for many a year are surprised to know I am still kicking about, I think for most people 50 years old would see them struggle to do what they did in their youth, I am still doing the same, have odd niggles and pains, but still push on, would not want to make it to 70 though.

13 minutes ago, shauny13 said:

if I begin to lose my faculties or find out I'm termilly ill, it's off on a massive cruise/piss up. say goodbye to loved ones & over to Switzerland for lights out. 

Just buy a big bag of ketamine and smack mate it’s much cheaper!

I think that maybe people on here could be a little more ambitious with their projections. Plenty of 70 yr olds living productive and active lives. Stallone is 74 and was never a stranger to either compounds or heavy lifting.

I am mid 50s and doing perfectly well thanks - we all have no idea what is in store for us  but at this point I still expect to be active and exercising well in 15 years time. I certainly agree though that once your body and mind starts to decline to a point where you can no longer function then maybe it is kinder for everyone if an easy way out is available.

Considering I'm 38 and already my back shoulders and knees do not work anymore, there's no way I'd want to be chair bound with chronic pains and pissy pants in 30 years.  

I think when your desire to participate in the act of procreation goes, that's the sign that you've hit the end of the road.

6 minutes ago, Saffaboy said:

Considering I'm 38 and already my back shoulders and knees do not work anymore, there's no way I'd want to be chair bound with chronic pains and pissy pants in 30 years.  

I think when your desire to participate in the act of procreation goes, that's the sign that you've hit the end of the road.

I only bum gezzers off mate so no baby’s here....

2 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I only bum gezzers off mate so no baby’s here....

Lol, not really about the kids. I meant more the desire to stick things into other things!  The choice of landing pad is irrelevant. 

Just now, Saffaboy said:

Lol, not really about the kids. I meant more the desire to stick things into other things!  The choice of landing pad is irrelevant. 

Steroids give me a huge desire to stick things into other things even my fist in the gym showers if nobody’s around!

I wonfer how many on here saying they don't want to live past 70 would stop a loved one calling for an ambulance should they suffer a heart attack on their 70th birthday. There's always a reason to live, i want to see my children grow up and my grand kids after that and they'll be another wedding or something or another Christmas to see them on. Maybe a grandchild will excel in sport and I'd want to be there to watch them at the Olympics or running out at Wembley for England. Think it's a bit of a narrow view to be so nilhistic or a sign of a loneliness. I'm clearly fortunate to not think like that. I intend to rage against the dying of the light every day I've got breath in my lungs!

9 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

I wonfer how many on here saying they don't want to live past 70 would stop a loved one calling for an ambulance should they suffer a heart attack on their 70th birthday. There's always a reason to live, i want to see my children grow up and my grand kids after that and they'll be another wedding or something or another Christmas to see them on. Maybe a grandchild will excel in sport and I'd want to be there to watch them at the Olympics or running out at Wembley for England. Think it's a bit of a narrow view to be so nilhistic or a sign of a loneliness. I'm clearly fortunate to not think like that. I intend to rage against the dying of the light every day I've got breath in my lungs!

But what if you become seriously sick and everyone who loves you has to watch you suffer for years and die...

5 hours ago, KETONES said:

Mate some people dont get the privilege to get old. If you're healthy whys it matter

Don't be a millennial t**t

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

I'm 59 soon and haven't even reached my physical, financial or sexual peak yet.....

Well you're not going to reach it now at your age. Unlucky mate, your life must have been s**t