Sign in to follow this  
M.I.A

Average gyms

What percentage of lads do you think are using in your gym. I'd say 85% are on s**t at mine, 20 year old lads with 16" arms relaxed. Average 13 stone and that's inn a commercial gym 

No idea, probably less than I think are using but way more than the wife thinks are using. 

There's a few that are obviously on something but the majority who knows. We've all got that one mate who lives of mucky D's but still ripped with a reasonable muscle mass and just blow up if they look at a dumbbell. I'd assume if they actually trained we'd all call accuse them of using.

19 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

What percentage of lads do you think are using in your gym. I'd say 85% are on s**t at mine, 20 year old lads with 16" arms relaxed. Average 13 stone and that's inn a commercial gym 

I don't understand.

If someone wants to jab and swallow isn't that their business?

I have a driving licence but I'm  a crap driver with bad habits.

7 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Couldn't care less who's firing gear or jizz into the arse at the gym...i slide in the back door (No homo) might give a few lads a quick nod (No homo) I'm in there strictly for business (No homo) 

You sound a bit in denial there mate . No homo  

It is not always easy to tell thought is it?  I mean some people  are obviously using but there are many borderline cases.

When I first started training in the 80s I achieved 16" flexed arms at only 5'7" in height in just one summer of training using nothing more than crummy Weider supplements. My brother in particular had mutant like growth ability, he didn't even train hard - he could put a quarter of an inch on his calves just by pissing in the sink after a night out.

2 hours ago, Restless83 said:

Couldn't care less who's firing gear or jizz into the arse at the gym...i slide in the back door (No homo) might give a few lads a quick nod (No homo) I'm in there strictly for business (No homo) 

You can't say no homo when you're actually being homo.  Not that there's anything wrong with being homo (no homo). 

22 minutes ago, Saffaboy said:

You can't say no homo when you're actually being homo.  Not that there's anything wrong with being homo (no homo). 

So sorry bro won't happen again didn't know the rules 

4 hours ago, M.I.A said:

I don't know about Gear but the majority lf younger lifters (25 or under) Form is horrendous. 

Some lad was "Bicep Curling" 25k in each hand and was almost leaning completley to one side before he literally swung the dumbell up, i told him keeping the body still, focusing on the Muscle he was working and trying to squeeze at the top of the rep might not look as cool but would deliver better results and becoming stronger over time. 

5 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

I don't understand.

If someone wants to jab and swallow isn't that their business?

I have a driving licence but I'm  a crap driver with bad habits.

Ok bro  nobody cares it's a question 

5 hours ago, Restless83 said:

homo

I’d say a small percentage in my gym. There’s clearly a good few on, a couple I’m undecided on and the majority are clearly natty. I tend not to take much notice , some days I’m more observant than others , leg/back day I’m doing my best not to chuck my guts up or pass out so the whole gym could be full of aas users or strippers and I wouldn’t notice 

15 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Wow!!! 13 stone!!! Holy sh1t do you train at the Incredible Hulks gym??

Why don’t you just zip it and concentrate on getting your arms above 10inches and your weight above 11stone.  Who gives a Fuk what flavoured spunk people are bathing in??