Arminius

Im gonna run my first cycle

Hi everyone I have training seriously during a year and next week im gonna start my first cycle, my coach is gonna give me a cycle with testo, deca, boldelone and minstrel during 6 weeks with pct, I weight 58 kg with 12 % bf, im shredded and I know about training and dieting, but im new in this world, so I would like to know how many calories I am gonna need, im gonna train 6 days a week, I want len bulking and also shredding

35 minutes ago, Arminius said:

Hi everyone I have training seriously during a year and next week im gonna start my first cycle, my coach is gonna give me a cycle with testo, deca, boldelone and minstrel during 6 weeks with pct, I weight 58 kg with 12 % bf, im shredded and I know about training and dieting, but im new in this world, so I would like to know how many calories I am gonna need, im gonna train 6 days a week, I want len bulking and also shredding

Bullshit

2 hours ago, Arminius said:

Get some crash bumpers mate. I dropped my new cycle a few days ago resulting in some scratches which I can't remove. I'm pretty sad. 

9 minutes ago, Arminius said:

winstrol I wrote wrong cuz I write quickly

Nah forget the winstrol,don't listen to your coach do as shergar suggested a few grab bags of minstrels will see you right.I wouldn't train 6 days a week either I'd aim for 8 minimum.

Oh dear... This has to be trolling. So your coach is setting up this steroid cycle but he hasn't even done you a diet plan? Forget the steroids and start eating food. You say you've being lifting for a year but your weight is almost anorexic for a male. IF you diet is rubbish, which it clearly is how are you expecting the steroids to work? 

4 hours ago, Shergar said:

You will gain well on them, especially the grab bags

Danny

Lol. Atleast 2 Grab bags a day. And no liver toxicity. Perfect :thumbup1:

Sack your coach! On the basis you're not a troll, if you're anything over 5 foot 4 then you've plenty of opportunity to grow without steroids and that cycle is ludicrous for a first cycle... except the minstrels as at 58kg it sounds like you could do with a lot more of them!

17 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

Sack your coach! On the basis you're not a troll, if you're anything over 5 foot 4 then you've plenty of opportunity to grow without steroids and that cycle is ludicrous for a first cycle... except the minstrels as at 58kg it sounds like you could do with a lot more of them!

Agreed. Any decent coach would advice against gear until the time is right. Mine did :whistling:

24 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Agreed. Any decent coach would advice against gear until the time is right. Mine did :whistling:

Legal,  decent, honest, truthful brah?

A fine man. Upstanding citizen.

Where is the c**t now?

Vote AoB!

Qualifications and regulations for PT-ing!

55 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’ll be cruising Hampstead Heath getting a pump making gains!

dont be worrying about the pump man, it’s all about feeling the Burn, just got to get the tempo right.

2 minutes ago, YB81 said:

dont be worrying about the pump man, it’s all about feeling the Burn, just got to get the tempo right.

Ooooosh! You kinky bastard!!!

7 hours ago, Arminius said:

You know about training and diet...

But you want us to tell you how many calories you need??

Oooh this thread is gonna be so much fun :lol: