UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

I fancy the Pakistani lady in my corner shop

382 views 63 replies 14 participants last post by  AncientOldBloke 
#1 ·
She is proper nice and friendly and I reckon I've got a chance but the big question is are they as easy to pull as the English girls ,she works the day shift and her husband works the night shift so he ain't going to be around if I was to make a move thanks

#3 ·
Hmmmmm? Ask her out for dinner! Talk about cricket n Bollywood....Then slip her a packet of Bombay mix and say here babe I got these for you.

That should soften her up a bit...whilst she's in your trance grab a tub of Ghee butter and slap some on her muff! Hopefully she shaves down there and hasn't got and overgrown jungle like they had in Asian babes magazine.

Pop a finger in....if she's game...turn the open sign to closed.

Have a free pack of bensons when you're done and slip out the back door!

#5 ·
Hmmmmm? Ask her out for dinner! Talk about cricket n Bollywood....Then slip her a packet of Bombay mix and say here babe I got these for you.

That should soften her up a bit...whilst she's in your trance grab a tub of Ghee butter and slap some on her muff! Hopefully she shaves down there and hasn't got and overgrown jungle like they had in Asian babes magazine.

Pop a finger in....if she's game...turn the open sign to closed.

Have a free pack of bensons when you're done and slip out the back door!
I've made her some keema rice

Food Tableware Ingredient Staple food Recipe

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.