SwoleTip

Found a cheap source of protein

39 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Just thought I'd share

Aldi greek style yogurt

39p and has just under 35g of protein in a little pot. Just add a few eggs, fruit, peanut butter and you're good to go

IMG-20200910-194932-2.jpg

IMG-20200910-194951.jpg

You mean sugar?

they do a 75p one, it's smaller but has 25g protein and under 10g sugar, fat free. all the flavours actually taste very nice, it's proper thick.

that one you posted likely tastes like vomit on it's own despite all the sugar. "natural" greek yogurt always does.

3 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Just thought I'd share

Aldi greek style yogurt

39p and has just under 35g of protein in a little pot. Just add a few eggs, fruit, peanut butter and you're good to go

IMG-20200910-194932-2.jpg

IMG-20200910-194951.jpg

Twice the sugar of a mars bar 

4 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

I eat a 500 tub a day... really not too bad if you’re bulking as long as you’re staying below your daily sugar content. 

500 tubs?!? That's 17,500 gram of protein

u mus b wel ench

Im new to trying a proper good bulk and must say cottage cheese and greek yoghurt from Aldo are cost effective and decent. Coupled with Nuts, rice cakes etc etc they are good snacks between meals.

13 minutes ago, js77 said:

That’s the best Greek yogurt in terms of macros imo. 

807297F0-5377-462A-B3A0-A9BFD0F61C42.jpeg

8F8B2CA8-0297-4C3A-AE2B-8DABC30D973C.jpeg

170g of that....170g self raising flour...mix it.....roll it out thin...pr**k it with a fork(No homo) onto a baking tray gas mark 7 for 12 minutes....take it out fill with tomato puree and cheese ect....back in the ovenfor 6 minutes....Boom a pizza thank me later ;)

47 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

170g of that....170g self raising flour...mix it.....roll it out thin...pr**k it with a fork(No homo) onto a baking tray gas mark 7 for 12 minutes....take it out fill with tomato puree and cheese ect....back in the ovenfor 6 minutes....Boom a pizza thank me later ;)

Seems a lot of effort when I can just buy a Tesco pizza. less hassle lol 

49 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

I’ll thank you in advance bro x

15 hours ago, TRT said:

they do a 75p one, it's smaller but has 25g protein and under 10g sugar, fat free. all the flavours actually taste very nice, it's proper thick.

that one you posted likely tastes like vomit on it's own despite all the sugar. "natural" greek yogurt always does.

Yeah, the raspberry one is nice!