On 10/09/2020 at 6:56 PM, Kazza61 said:

Kid's beauty pageants have been going on in America for years. (Or bodybuilding contests as @M.I.A prefers to call them). Like many things, they were fine in the past but they upset today's sensibilities. 

These pageants in the US are disgusting. There was a programme on about 6-7 years ago and these disgusting fat trash women we’re dressing their little daughters up and fitting them with false teeth which were perfectly aligned teeth. These little 5-6 year olds walking up/down a catwalk, hand on hip, wearing lipstick with these ridiculous looking set of teeth in their mouths. Should be banned. 

4 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

These pageants in the US are disgusting. There was a programme on about 6-7 years ago and these disgusting fat trash women we’re dressing their little daughters up and fitting them with false teeth which were perfectly aligned teeth. These little 5-6 year olds walking up/down a catwalk, hand on hip, wearing lipstick with these ridiculous looking set of teeth in their mouths. Should be banned. 

Can you remember the name of this show? #nopeado

Anyone who tarts the kid up as if there adults and parades them on a stage to be judged wants them taking away from them.

Kids should be out playing in the park,making dens,climbing trees and painting pictures you know normal s**t.

Its fu**ing disgraceful and I would gladly slap the taste out of any parents mouth who partake in it or watch it.

1 hour ago, PSevens2017 said:

Wasn’t defending them and haven’t seen the movie. Was simply saying they have been carrying on for decades but it seems only recently that people have been speaking out about them.

You don't raise awareness for sexually exploited children by sexually exploiting children. 

Imagine the auditions, makes my skin crawl. Some sick minded "liberal", sat watching countless underage girls dancing provocatively for days on end. 

Anyone who supports this is either infected by Left wing academia or an outright nonce, pure and simple. 

2 hours ago, nowhereboy said:

You don't raise awareness for sexually exploited children by sexually exploiting children. 

Imagine the auditions, makes my skin crawl. Some sick minded "liberal", sat watching countless underage girls dancing provocatively for days on end. 

Anyone who supports this is either infected by Left wing academia or an outright nonce, pure and simple. 

Why do you assume paedophilia is associated with a particular political leaning?? 

23 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Why do you assume paedophilia is associated with a particular political leaning?? 

From my experience the only people I've saw supporting this are left wing academics, or dirty old men. 

Nobody vocal on the right is supporting it, nobody.  Every person on twitter I've came across who supports it has radical leftist views in the bio. It's a common trend for radical leftists to support any idea that unsettles society.

Just check it out for yourself, find the vocal supporters of this, I guarantee the vast majority are left leaning. 

For the record I didn't actually say pedophilia is associated with the left, supporting a poor idea out of a skewed  sense of virtue however, that is classic left wing. 

Nevermind Netflix bullѕhit, if they got so many of you twisting your panties over it they have achieved the intended result.

But, do any of you call your ancestor a paedophile because your great-great-great-something-grandma gave birth at the age of 15 or even younger, as it was normal back in those days? Times change, but the biology remains the same.

2 hours ago, neverminder said:

Nevermind Netflix bullѕhit, if they got so many of you twisting your panties over it they have achieved the intended result.

But, do any of you call your ancestor a paedophile because your great-great-great-something-grandma gave birth at the age of 15 or even younger, as it was normal back in those days? Times change, but the biology remains the same.

Bro these chicks are 11 and some even pre-pubescent, there's a big difference between 15 and 11 lol

10 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Wasn’t defending them and haven’t seen the movie. Was simply saying they have been carrying on for decades but it seems only recently that people have been speaking out about them.

My response wasn’t meant to say you were defending them mate. I just read the first few lines of yours and it reminded me what I had seen a few years ago. 

2 hours ago, neverminder said:

This is LeAnn Rimes, aged 13. You were saying?

Yeah shes clearly NOT pre-pubescent though. Maturity happens fast during your young adolescent years.  You're gonna change significantly from 10/11-13/14. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:48 AM, Kazza61 said:

Don't you find it strange that in America lefties (radical left) were defending it while conservatives and libertarians were bashing it? 

Personally I get the meaning behind it but they could have used suggestion rather that showing little girls half naked. Like a movie on how drugs are bad and getting kids wasted on crack while filming them.

31 minutes ago, GMDJ said:

Don't you find it strange that in America lefties (radical left) were defending it while conservatives and libertarians were bashing it? 

Personally I get the meaning behind it but they could have used suggestion rather that showing little girls half naked. Like a movie on how drugs are bad and getting kids wasted on crack while filming them.

Haven't seen the movie. Haven't seen the support / condemnation down political lines. If it's bothering you so much don't watch it.