Hi guys,

First off, I am not a teenager, just a poor name choice in hindsight. 

I just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with/ heard of optimum biotech labs and more specifically their anavar. I sourced this from a well trusted friend who knows his thing or two. However I have decided to make this post as I have found little info on the web and am also unsure of the legitimacy of my friends primary source. The friend is/ has took this anavar, however is currently on a cycle with other compounds more specifically strong ones so I am not sure if i can take his word at real value when he claims it to be real var. I have only ever dabbled in var before and was extremely sensitive to it so am worried that if it is something else i will blow up and look seriously obvious as well as not achieve the results I am after. Please dont shoot me for choosing an oral only cycle, I am aiming to compete and have been training for 5 years now, anavar is literally all I need to give me that little extra push and i know this as i have experimented with it once before. 

Any input would be greatly appreciated, 

image0.jpeg

Hi mate

I've heard of optimum biotech and I know a few sources who stock it.I've never used them personally though,and so I can't help you there.I know a few guys who have used some of their oils and they say they are okay.I don't know what their orals are like though.

It's not a lab I would use personally,as I feel there are a lot of better labs out there,which are easy enough to source and they have a good reputation.

That doesn't mean that optimum biotech are bad though.it's just that I don't know that much about them.

If you've already got them you may as well use them though,and let us know how you get on with them.

Good luck.

Appreciate the replies lads. Ill definitely give it a go now, most of my large concerns have been covered. Ideally after checking on here first i was planning to then get it tested to make sure it is at least anavar and leave me rest assured i wont grow a 3rd arm. However, the test I was going to buy is and has been out of stock for some time now, so if anyone has any links to any testing means that would be great. If reasonable enough i will get it tested and post the outcome.

On 12/09/2020 at 5:52 PM, Acerico30 said:

Only tried their anadrol a few months ago was definitely legit. First time I tried the compound so nothing to compare to though I’ve done anavar Tbol (and Dbol years ago) All I can say is it blew me the fk up after just 2 weeks on 50-75mg . 

Sounds brilliant mate, was the packaging the same?

4 minutes ago, teenagemutantninjagymgoer said:

Also if anyone has any cycle advice that would be appreciated, always eager to learn more. I have my diet in check, low saturated fats etc as well as a heart supplement from MP along with liv protection.

I’m no expert but my first two cycles were Tbol only cycles for around 6-8 weeks each back in 2010/11 . No test base , had good results in strength and some size. Not 100% on this but I think Anavar isn’t that liver toxic, didn’t seem to elevate my levels much I think it’s harder on the kidneys;  then those weren’t affected much either. Aside from drinking plenty of water and obviously stay away from alcohol there isn’t much else that comes to mind.

UPDATE: Since I planned to start in 2 weeks time I thought id open the optimum biotech anavar up and see what the tablets looked like. I am quite despondent now as they seem to be very poor quality. When i first opened the tub i realised the cotton wool was stained yellow and although i am no expert am sure this isnt a sign of quality gear. Then upon inspecting the tabs further, they appear to be very poorly made with 4 of the 60 tabs completely non existent albeit yellow dust at the bottom of the tub :/.

For comparison I have placed my last tub of anavar side by side. These were from Ivesco research and were amazing and worked really well for me within just 6 weeks of taking them, i was hoping that this optimum biotech would resemble the same quality tablet as then i could kind of draw some correlation between tab quality and the quality of the actual product.

Should I be worried by the rancid colour and degradation of almost every tab in the tub? or is this common for underground lab manufactured orals? Anyone who has used optimum biotech before i would appreciate your input a lot, did your tablets look this way etc?

delete1.jpg

delete 3.jpg

33 minutes ago, teenagemutantninjagymgoer said:

Do the tablets look similar to mine mate?

Tbh I never got to the second half of the bottle but the top half some we’re a bit crumbly too..it happens some pills are crumbled down a little . Their oxy definitely worked ; don’t have another brand to compare as never ran the compound before but did what was supposed to.

13 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Tbh I never got to the second half of the bottle but the top half some we’re a bit crumbly too..it happens some pills are crumbled down a little . Their oxy definitely worked ; don’t have another brand to compare as never ran the compound before but did what was supposed to.

Alright cheers, what about the colour? I think this has given me more of a reason to buy a test now haha

5 minutes ago, teenagemutantninjagymgoer said:

Alright cheers, what about the colour? I think this has given me more of a reason to buy a test now haha

Funny enough they might have also been yellow even though they were oxys not var. I would just take them mate and see you’ll know pretty soon if there’s something like Dbol or Oxy in it as you’ll start to gain weight and strength a lot quicker than var. if you’ve taken anavar before you’ll know if it is not not.

5 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Funny enough they might have also been yellow even though they were oxys not var. I would just take them mate and see you’ll know pretty soon if there’s something like Dbol or Oxy in it as you’ll start to gain weight and strength a lot quicker than var. if you’ve taken anavar before you’ll know if it is not not.

This is very true, thanks for your wisdom. I didnt start to notice anything except for pumps till at least week 3 on var. 

1 hour ago, teenagemutantninjagymgoer said:

This is very true, thanks for your wisdom. I didnt start to notice anything except for pumps till at least week 3 on var. 

It’s person dependent, majority seem to say the same as you. Personally I feel orals pretty quick..vascularity from var In just a few days is evident I notice more Veins on my arms first and pumps at the gym, strength up after a week same as tbol which is an oral I rate highly from my own experience though many don’t.

On 20/09/2020 at 10:50 AM, Trenbolone said:

what dose do you use oxandrolone?
the disintegration of the tablets had a long time ago gentex and the products soaked perfectly

i use 60-80mg oxandrolone with cofein 200mg/30mg the use of oxandrolone and caffeine causes better binding

50mg, ill definitely be having caffeine as well haha