Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KETONES

How do I gain access to the sexual deviants section? (Adult section)

Recommended Posts

The mods can’t get you in, only the admin can. I’m not sure what his username is. I wouldn’t get too excited as apart from your threads that have been moved to the adult section the last post in there was made by me last October 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KETONES said:

It has cum to my attention some of my deviant posts have been moved.....how do I gain access!

If people are going to post 'adult' content in the Gen Con section, it's going to get moved, or even deleted.

As @Sasnak said, it depends on membership level/time on forum.

If you qualify contact @vs-Admin or use the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the forum.

FYI: There is Male Animal, Adult's Lounge and even an Addiction section... all pretty dead as rarely used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

The mods can’t get you in, only the admin can. I’m not sure what his username is. I wouldn’t get too excited as apart from your threads that have been moved to the adult section the last post in there was made by me last October 

And apparently my post to do with taking vit d.  Ooh, how saucy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seppuku71 said:

And apparently my post to do with taking vit d.  Ooh, how saucy!!

LIke I said to you yesterday it wasn't the 'vitamin d' part that got it moved it was the subject content.

TBH a thread on vitamins doesn't belong in Gen Con anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TERBO said:

 

TBH a thread on vitamins doesn't belong in Gen Con anyway.

Surely, by definition, 'general conversation' is conversation about general things?...  Should that pic the other day of a lasagne sandwich be moved to a food sub forum?   Or anything from MickeyE to an autism sub forum?  Do the many, many threads on here about bumming transexuals not also belong in the adult section?   I dunno, but where i come from we're more likely to talk to young people about vitamins than bumming trannies.  Maybe it's different outside of the midlands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seppuku71 said:

Surely, by definition, 'general conversation' is conversation about general things?...  Should that pic the other day of a lasagne sandwich be moved to a food sub forum?   Or anything from MickeyE to an autism sub forum?  Do the many, many threads on here about bumming transexuals not also belong in the adult section?   I dunno, but where i come from we're more likely to talk to young people about vitamins than bumming trannies.  

The lasagne thread was funny and not directly 'diet' related.

People's rants on a thread in the correct section is down to your point of view... he's never offended me.

Agree homo activities etc have no place in Gen Con but as we can see Mods are now moving such threads.

Again no offense mate, but you're thread was of an adult classification, it wasn't just discussing vitamins, it was specific to one subject matter of an adult nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Surely, by definition, 'general conversation' is conversation about general things?...  Should that pic the other day of a lasagne sandwich be moved to a food sub forum?   Or anything from MickeyE to an autism sub forum?  Do the many, many threads on here about bumming transexuals not also belong in the adult section?   I dunno, but where i come from we're more likely to talk to young people about vitamins than bumming trannies.  Maybe it's different outside of the midlands?

Deffo mate...people from the midlands are mental...they’d never appreciate getting a mouthful of warm jizz from a Tranny:thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TERBO said:

 

Again no offense mate, but you're thread was of an adult classification, it wasn't just discussing vitamins, it was specific to one subject matter of an adult nature.

Was it the one about what vitamins could assist when going through ‘the change’........ anything that derived from bucklewheat and asparagus leaves, before you ask. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, vs-Admin said:

Should be showing for you now.

Niall

Woa Woa Woa just hold your horses a sec I feel like everyone's just entered the champagne bar and left me stood in the pissing down rain with half a lager....let us in were all bro's here :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Woa Woa Woa just hold your horses a sec I feel like everyone's just entered the champagne bar and left me stood in the pissing down rain with half a lager....let us in were all bro's here :D

Sorry lad, not in those shoes.  Step back from the velvet rope please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×