Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

Lack of sleep.

Im barelly getting a few hours of sleep like 3 or 4 before i wake up. Restless  sleep. This has been going on for the last 3 weeks or so.

I haven't go no stress at the moment.

Gear im taking is test 500mg and hcg 500 x 2 pw. 

Any experts here ?

3 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Im barelly getting a few hours of sleep like 3 or 4 before i wake up. Restless  sleep. This has been going on for the last 3 weeks or so.

Any experts here ?

What time of day are you going to the gym ? 
much tv or much time on your phone before bed? Much caffeine ?    

6 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

What time of day are you going to the gym ? 
much tv or much time on your phone before bed? Much caffeine ?    

I train about 6ish to 7.30pm ish. 

Drink a cup of tea around 4pm

I don't watch telly or anything before bed at all.

Go to bed about 2am. 

9 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

I train about 6ish to 7.30pm ish. 

Drink a cup of tea around 4pm

I don't watch telly or anything before bed at all.

Go to bed about 2am. 

Does not sound like it can be any of those then . My self I find anxiety keeps me up , mind is always wondering . Takes me a long time to switch off unless I go to bed dead tired then I am fast asleep  as for the gear I never had any issues on just test alone I suffered more with the tren side of things . If you suffer with sleep now stay well away lol 

@Lovelyjubly Going to sound like an odd question but how much sunlight do you get during the day? 

Also when going to bed around 2am what time would you normally try to get up?

The reason I ask is sunlight affects the levels of melatonin (sleep hormone) being produced by the brain from the pineal gland, the more sunlight you get the less melatonin is circulating and the more awake you feel, plus sunlight is able to affect the amount of serotonin (feel good hormone) you get during the day, and can aid in the reduction of stress and anxiety. Our sleep is regulated by internal circadian rhythms which usually coincide with the light/dark cycle of daylight hours. so maybe (if its possible) earlier nights may aid you in having more effective sleep?

Sorry if this was mansplaining in any way.

5 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Any experts here ?

Knock one out when you go to bed. And maybe 2 or 3 more times leading up to bed.

1 hour ago, Seppuku71 said:

Knock one out when you go to bed. And maybe 2 or 3 more times leading up to bed.

Good substitute for cardio as well so you’ll be able to get to bed earlier.

Maybe get a job as well mate. Keeping busy during the day will help you sleep at night rather just loafing  around all day doing sweet fa.

When I was commuting to London every day I would wake up at 5:30 so I was surviving on 6 hours a night - sometimes less.

I have been working from home ever since March and without the need to get up for my 90min commute I started to get a decent 7.5 - 8 hours a night. did I feel better for it? nope I felt bloody awful. I have since started to get up at 6 even though I have no damn reason to apart from that it makes me feel better.

I think it's all about the quality of sleep not the actual time you are in bed. Once I go out I sleep like the dead, we had a break in last year and they smashed the lock on the door and ransacked the downstairs and stole the car and I didn't hear a thing - slept through the entire thing :angry:

On 9/10/2020 at 5:38 AM, Lovelyjubly said:

Gear im taking is test 500mg

Test at the above does this to me but it subsides after 3 weeks to a month. 

Try going to bed earlier, around 11. Apparently every hour of sleep you get before midnight is worth 2 hours after midnight.

Maybe it's more natural to go to sleep before midnight. Fvck knows lol. Worth a try if it fits your schedule.