Sign in to follow this  
js77

Breaking Bad....has broken my heart

...well, Aaron Paul has anyway.  

I just cannot believe what ive just seen. Because of that disgusting little weasel I’ll never be able to flick on a couple of random episodes for fear of launching my TV through my neighbours pigeon shed.

Your favourite ukm Wordsworth is lost for words....just watch this vid and laugh or cry...the choice is yours.

6 hours ago, js77 said:

...well, Aaron Paul has anyway.  

I just cannot believe what ive just seen. Because of that disgusting little weasel I’ll never be able to flick on a couple of random episodes for fear of launching my TV through my neighbours pigeon shed.

Your favourite ukm Wordsworth is lost for words....just watch this vid and laugh or cry...the choice is yours.

It costs these celebrities virtually nothing in time and money to say these things, and they get that narcissistic buzz of thinking people will like them for doing it. It also helps their public image, so it's a good career move. It all seems so self-serving to me.

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

It costs these celebrities virtually nothing in time and money to say these things, and they get that narcissistic buzz of thinking people will like them for doing it. It also helps their public image, so it's a good career move. It all seems so self-serving to me.

Love the way they’re not wearing any makeup and blokes haven’t shaven.....like it makes everything they’re saying that much more serious.

"I take responsibility"   

Taking responsibility for factors that are beyond one`s control is naive at best and arrogant at worst.

How can an individual be responsible for events that have taken place before they were alive or events carried out by parties that are outside of that individual`s influence.

We can all ensure that we treat each other with respect and hope that this will cause a ripple effect and improve our societies; but we also need to recognise the limits of our actions.

These self serving posturings by celebrities are more likely to hinder race relations than help them.

1 hour ago, dumbat said:

"I take responsibility"   

Taking responsibility for factors that are beyond one`s control is naive at best and arrogant at worst.

How can an individual be responsible for events that have taken place before they were alive or events carried out by parties that are outside of that individual`s influence.

We can all ensure that we treat each other with respect and hope that this will cause a ripple effect and improve our societies; but we also need to recognise the limits of our actions.

These self serving posturings by celebrities are more likely to hinder race relations than help them.

SJW’s in full effect mate!!! Just a complete joke.