Sign in to follow this  
anotherandy

Borris imposing "rule of 6"

20 minutes ago, js77 said:

I couldn’t possibly read all of that... 

Any chance of an epilogue?

I just read the last sentence as usually pretty much sums up his posts ;)

Think we should all chip in and get @daringhorse a new Return button for his keyboard :lol:

6 minutes ago, TERBO said:

I just read the last sentence as usually pretty much sums up his posts ;)

Think we should all chip in and get @daringhorse a new Return button for his keyboard :lol:

Maybe he’s a renegade red indian....they had names like that and spoke too much 

52 minutes ago, js77 said:

I couldn’t possibly read all of that... 

No but there's a chance you might actually learn something like being able to read sentences longer than a few words before you die if you faced your long since repressed childhood fears of being an under achiever and a waste of space and actually faced your demons. Instead you pumped hormones into your body when you grew up and worked national minimum wage in an average job while you snarled at all the kids you knew in school who actually amounted to something.

Everything you want to discuss sadly involves a lot more than just a few basic words strung together so you might as well get good enough to join in or let the people with the intelligence, self belief and self respect to learn about the world around them do what those good people do and get on with it. I'm sure your dad told you the same thing when you were growing up. He would have said; Now now, js77, you can't come in here until you're a real man. That made you sad, and then suddenly you stopped trying. And the day you stopped trying to prove you were good enough to join in was the day you resorted to filling yourself with gear to take away the pain and surrendered yourself to a life of a nobody who stands for nothing.

Your problem, not mine. We can discuss what's going on in the world around us or we can discuss how incapable and unintelligent and pathetic you are as a human being to not be able to actually string together a coherent argument to pose to me and others. It's up to you but either way you're the one at the bottom of the pile looking to flick sh*t at people like a cretin while there are decent credible and genuine people out there on higher levels of awareness wanting to actually discuss something which is important to their lives and the lives of their families. Society shuts people like you out very quickly. That's why you are here remember, on a gear site holding onto whatever fragile sense of self you have at your age, which I'm guessing is around 43, because you never found it elsewhere. Your drug modified personality is all you have.

Again, your life YOUR problem. Come back when you have something useful to add and you're of better character and substance.

25 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

No but there's a chance you might actually learn something like being able to read sentences longer than a few words before you die if you faced your long since repressed childhood fears of being an under achiever and a waste of space and actually faced your demons. Instead you pumped hormones into your body when you grew up and worked national minimum wage in an average job while you snarled at all the kids you knew in school who actually amounted to something.

Everything you want to discuss sadly involves a lot more than just a few basic words strung together so you might as well get good enough to join in or let the people with the intelligence, self belief and self respect to learn about the world around them do what those good people do and get on with it. I'm sure your dad told you the same thing when you were growing up. He would have said; Now now, js77, you can't come in here until you're a real man. That made you sad, and then suddenly you stopped trying. And the day you stopped trying to prove you were good enough to join in was the day you resorted to filling yourself with gear to take away the pain and surrendered yourself to a life of a nobody who stands for nothing.

Your problem, not mine. We can discuss what's going on in the world around us or we can discuss how incapable and unintelligent and pathetic you are as a human being to not be able to actually string together a coherent argument to pose to me and others. It's up to you but either way you're the one at the bottom of the pile looking to flick sh*t at people like a cretin while there are decent credible and genuine people out there on higher levels of awareness wanting to actually discuss something which is important to their lives and the lives of their families. Society shuts people like you out very quickly. That's why you are here remember, on a gear site holding onto whatever fragile sense of self you have at your age, which I'm guessing is around 43, because you never found it elsewhere. Your drug modified personality is all you have.

Again, your life YOUR problem. Come back when you have something useful to add and you're of better character and substance.

I couldn’t possibly read all of that.

8 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

It's just him telling you how he's better than you, not that interesting 

Thanks bro...I thought it may be along those usual, boring, insecure lines.

When will these boring little losers get it that unless the topic of conversation on ukm is either..

1. How many trannies you’ve bummed/been bummed by

2.How many g’s of tren you run each week

3. Which lab you’re a reseller/seller/brewer for

......nobody is even slightly interested.

Oh yes....sorry....another ukm ‘top-hitting’ post

4. What’s your favourite lab?

@anotherandy ‘Borris’...!!!????

7 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Wavefunction, dat yoo bruv??? 

10 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Wavefunction, dat yoo bruv??? 

Was he an over sensitive student as well, who’s never done a days work in his life? 

10 hours ago, daringhorse said:

Cognitive dissonace at work. You'll find the same symptoms in those who have been tortured for a prolonged period of time.
That is the aim; get people into a primitive state of fear where no-one is blame except from them for putting them in this situation, then offer them an olive branch in the form of surrendering to the captors and losing your identity in the process. You read any books on torture, interrogation, solitary confinement, military tactics to break down POW's etc and you'll find very similiar tactics and very similiar results. It's an art form that the government and especially the military have been perfecting for a very long time. And now it's just being turned onto the general public instead of an alleged terrorist cell apparently hiding in a cave in Afghanistan and other "genuine" battlefields.

Yeah like reading your essay! It’s bloody torture mate!

2 hours ago, SuperRips said:

Jeez he don't half go on dont he, always boring s**t aswell 

His School has yet to start I’d imagine mate. Nothing better to do!! 

16 hours ago, js77 said:

Thanks bro...I thought it may be along those usual, boring, insecure lines.

When will these boring little losers get it that unless the topic of conversation on ukm is either..

1. How many trannies you’ve bummed/been bummed by

2.How many g’s of tren you run each week

3. Which lab you’re a reseller/seller/brewer for

......nobody is even slightly interested.

Oh yes....sorry....another ukm ‘top-hitting’ post

4. What’s your favourite lab?

@anotherandy ‘Borris’...!!!????

How dare you 

On 09/09/2020 at 6:54 PM, KETONES said:

Oh ffs!! This has scuppered my plans for a 60 strong gang bang this Saturday! Unless my dungeon is Covid secure? Then I’ll have to cancel! Don’t worry I’ll PM everyone the update!

It's from Monday isn't it?

On 9/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, js77 said:

His School has yet to start I’d imagine mate. Nothing better to do!! 

Funny how you associate my knowledge and awareness with knowledge gained at school and then go on to attack young people who go to school like it's a bad thing and an insult. Nothing you see around you happened because of people like you. We would be living in a place like India with people like you setting the standards for our society. Education is critical for the development of a child. Maybe try that pathetic attempt in real life by rallying outside your local school with all your riff raff scum bag friends and see how long you would last before being chased out of town by their very own neighbourhood. Says a lot about your mindset when you see school as a weakness and anyone who came out of school more educated as someone who should be attacked. Projection much. When did anyone mention school? What has school got anything to do with this debate? Damn, life has really done a number on you mate. You really are hiding a lot of skeletons in that cupboard of yours and that's why you're here on a gear website because the only consistent escape you have had from all your failures and all of your wasted life has been being able to inject steroids. You are literally injecting your way to avoiding all your issues all your life, much like a heroin addict.

3 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Funny how you associate my knowledge and awareness with knowledge gained at school and then go on to attack young people who go to school like it's a bad thing and an insult. Nothing you see around you happened because of people like you. We would be living in a place like India with people like you setting the standards for our society. Education is critical for the development of a child. Maybe try that pathetic attempt in real life by rallying outside your local school with all your riff raff scum bag friends and see how long you would last before being chased out of town by their very own neighbourhood. Says a lot about your mindset when you see school as a weakness and anyone who came out of school more educated as someone who should be attacked. Projection much. When did anyone mention school? What has school got anything to do with this debate? Damn, life has really done a number on you mate. You really are hiding a lot of skeletons in that cupboard of yours and that's why you're here on a gear website because the only consistent escape you have had from all your failures and all of your wasted life has been being able to inject steroids. You are literally injecting your way to avoiding all your issues all your life, much like a heroin addict.

Epilogue please. Ta x

59 minutes ago, js77 said:

Epilogue please. Ta x

You wouldn't know what an epilogue was even if it was explained to you on CBBC.
Keep injecting yourself with your weekly dose of escapism mate, you're wasting this one opportunity you have to really make the most out of your life. I'm sure you've been told this already but like you've been with me you rebuffed them and now you're a middle aged angry self hating man whose only purpose in life stems from an identity he has on a bodybuilding forum on the internet and his drug addiction.

What a beautiful example of success. Ladies and gentlemen, js77!

49 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

You wouldn't know what an epilogue was even if it was explained to you on CBBC.
Keep injecting yourself with your weekly dose of escapism mate, you're wasting this one opportunity you have to really make the most out of your life. I'm sure you've been told this already but like you've been with me you rebuffed them and now you're a middle aged angry self hating man whose only purpose in life stems from an identity he has on a bodybuilding forum on the internet and his drug addiction.

What a beautiful example of success. Ladies and gentlemen, js77!

Just as a heads up, I've not read a single one of your posts. 

Get a life mate and join a FB group or something. Nobody's interested in anything you say. 

1 hour ago, js77 said:

Just as a heads up, I've not read a single one of your posts. 

Get a life mate and join a FB group or something. Nobody's interested in anything you say. 

My life is fine buddy :)  absolutely no complaints there. I wake up everyday and I'm doing everything I want to do. Not one thing in my life goes against my personal goals and vision. Coronavirus has been a bit of a nightmare though, hence my concerns and my researching about it.

FYI I don't get my validation and perspectives of reality from a bodybuilding forum that is pretty much full of bitter self hating twisted angry men who never found a meaning in life beyond running away from everything by the pin of a ml or two of juice every week. Most are so self absorbed and fragile they can't handle anything other than having their broken image nursed and reinforced. Narcissism at its best.

And it's evident in what I'm saying. All you have to do is look at the sort of toxic filth that is on here and the amount of people attacking one another to see at the bare minimum you're not talking about happy people who are achieving their goals and closer to becoming the best possible version of themselves. Its not very nice. Its the lowest of the low and only people on that level of low do things like that.

You're talking about most people who are at rock bottom barely getting by thanks to their drug addiction which may have innocently started as an experiment but now forms most if not all of their life of which they couldn't live without.

Makes you wonder who really needs to get a life, eh buddy? You not think? Be keen to hear your views. Haha! Just messing! Don't want to be harsh on you otherwise I might cause you a complex and you might go and beat your wife or kick the dog.

Have a good one!