M.I.A

CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from shooting them with a rifle or catapulting them with rocks and buying a big dog, how do you keep these dirty things off the lawn.

Neighbours  rude just let them crap everywhere without a thought.

Need advice to keep them away

46 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

Apart from shooting them with a rifle or catapulting them with rocks and buying a big dog, how do you keep these dirty things off the lawn.

I'd batter you if you hurt a hair on my Kitties. 

MUG, go believe some more people on the TV telling you to fair something they made up. 

IMG-20200418-WA0004.jpg

Foam & bacon fat...

soak up the warm fat with foam, squash down foam and allow to cool... @wylde99s little pussy comes along, eats, swallows and the deed is done. 

Oh, and you get to eat the bacon, nom nom

36 minutes ago, a.notherguy said:

move house.

nothing else works.

Nothing??

33 minutes ago, sean m said:

Leave a bowl of anti freeze out in the garden. 

They love the taste.  They then suffer a slow painful death.  

I can't poison a cat ffs

18 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Anyone who hurts cats on purpose is a cvnt who needs a beating. 

This ^^ 

And there’s those spray diffuser/repellant things for lawns.. Puts out a spray When a cat comes near.  Never used them though as I like cats and I live in London so I don’t know what a lawn or garden is.

1 hour ago, M.I.A said:

You get one yourself.

They will keep the other cats away from your garden and go next door when they need a s**t.

Go to any zoo that has lions or tigers and get about 50kg of their excrement. Spread it liberally over your lawn. Small cats can smell big cats shyte and will think there’s lions and/or tigers in your garden and will avoid coming in. 

2 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Go to any zoo that has lions or tigers and get about 50kg of their excrement. Spread it liberally over your lawn. Small cats can smell big cats shyte and will think there’s lions and/or tigers in your garden and will avoid coming in. 

Sounds like a lot of effort. I'd go as far to say it sounds like cardio. 

33 minutes ago, AestheticManlet said:

I'd have left the weight part out, just mention the boxing in future mate :lol:

Only on UKM would a person who is heavy enough to be over the minimum weight to be a heavyweight boxer have the p1ss taken out of him for being too lightweight lol.

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

I've boxed since I was 9 and am 6ft1 14.5 stone, I can look after myself believe me. 

Yeah but we can just make up some bullshit far out theory about something to distract you. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I'd batter you if you hurt a hair on my Kitties. 

MUG, go believe some more people on the TV telling you to fair something they made up. 

IMG-20200418-WA0004.jpg

I’ve just read a theory that boxing was setup to disguise a cult of cat rapists. That why you got kittens? You a cat rapist with a little willy?

31 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’ve just read a theory that boxing was setup to disguise a cult of cat rapists. That why you got kittens? You a cat rapist with a little willy?

Why don't you and I Box? There's 2 Boxing Gyms just around my area(West Sussex) , I'll even give you a few weeks to train if you want?