M.I.A

CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, KETONES said:

Mike Tyson was 5’11 15 stone....

Lol, Mike Tyson was as close to SuperHuman as possible. 

He weighed over 220 lbs at like 15 Years old and was knocking out Men double his Age in sparring. 

I reckon i could drop him now though. 

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

He weighed over 2020 lbs at like 15 Years old and was knocking out Men double his Age in sparring. 

I don’t fight as my trainer said I have to be like a Cat!!!!!!!!

I turn up in the middle of the night set the security light off and s**t on the lawn!

4 hours ago, KETONES said:

A cat turd is about 3” long a 1/2” wide! Why would something so small bother you? 

Go and make yourself a nice cup of camomile tea, relax  and watch Mary Berry on the great British bake off!

Let it go! Love thy neighbor!

Well it carries disease for one, I'll come take a 3" turd on your carpets around your house, let me know if you find it annoying or you can just let it go

4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

He weighed over 2020 lbs at like 15 Years old and was knocking out Men double his Age in sparring. 

2020lbs fvck how did he get out of bed?

I reckon there is no hope for you other than medication and supervision from health professionals. 

1 hour ago, M.I.A said:

2020lbs fvck how did he get out of bed?

I reckon there is no hope for you other than medication and supervision from health professionals. 

I accidentally typed an extra Zero Bro, chill. 

I've done just fine for 32 Years now without any Mental Help, think im ok thanks. 

55 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Not your carpet though is it?

Stop being such a wet fanny and move on!

It’s his garden there isn’t a pile up f difference. He owns it the cat isn’t welcome and children play in the garden. 

OP smear s**t all over the cat owners house then take it from there if that doesn’t resolve it 

21 hours ago, KETONES said:
22 hours ago, Tricky said:

He doesn’t own the garden he just temporarily lives there!

Lets bum and stroke cats!

Does his rent not include the garden?

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Does his rent not include the garden?

As you said RENTING gives you f**k all right to start slinging cat s**t over other homeowners homes.

On 09/09/2020 at 12:20 PM, M.I.A said:

Apart from shooting them with a rifle or catapulting them with rocks and buying a big dog, how do you keep these dirty things off the lawn.

Neighbours  rude just let them crap everywhere without a thought.

Need advice to keep them away

What do you expect your neighbour to do about it?

Potty train them?

Put them in nappies?

I hope passing seagull doesn't s**t on your car, it might just push you over the edge

3 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

What do you expect your neighbour to do about it?

Potty train them?

Put them in nappies?

I hope passing seagull doesn't s**t on your car, it might just push you over the edge

Mate I've just started throwing rocksat them, it's rude af for the neighbour to just let a cat s**t on yourproperty if it was a dog there'd be outrage. I've started throwing the s**t over the fence so all good

14 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

Mate I've just started throwing rocksat them, it's rude af for the neighbour to just let a cat s**t on yourproperty if it was a dog there'd be outrage. I've started throwing the s**t over the fence so all good

Nice! Like the cat knows where it can and cannot s**t ffs!

A cat taking a s**t is not an offence. Maliciously hurting an animal or even trying to hurt one is an offence. Throwing rocks at at a cat or any other animal will likely come to the attention of the Police or RSPCA very quickly. 

31 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

I find it quit amusing  that instead of enjoying  ur evenings fu**ing the wife ur sat up the window waiting to throw stones at a cat..  Bet with all your effort you haven't even managed to hit the cat with a rock!

I bet the cat sits on the fence watching u pick it's s**t up laughing at u.

5 hours ago, KETONES said:

As you said RENTING gives you f**k all right to start slinging cat s**t over other homeowners homes.

So if your renting and a cat or other animal shits on your sofa, carpet or even your garden you just put up with it and say hey I’m only renting nothing I can do? The cats owner is letting their cat into someone else’s property to s**t therefore surely they expect s**t back at them all over their gaff in the car door handles around the door bell and knocker even a thin layer smeared within the letter box flaps 

8 minutes ago, Tricky said:

So if your renting and a cat or other animal shits on your sofa, carpet or even your garden you just put up with it and say hey I’m only renting nothing I can do? The cats owner is letting their cat into someone else’s property to s**t therefore surely they expect s**t back at them all over their gaff in the car door handles around the door bell and knocker even a thin layer smeared within the letter box flaps 

Ok let’s make this simple.....DICKHEAD.:lol:

42 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Thought you were into wild camping.  Wouldn't of thought a bit of cat s**t would bother you so much.

Hope ur not shitting or pissing in the squirrels garden whilst your out in the countryside!!

1 hour ago, Tricky said:

Words fail me.

2 hours ago, ByTheNumbers said:

A cat taking a s**t is not an offence. Maliciously hurting an animal or even trying to hurt one is an offence. Throwing rocks at at a cat or any other animal will likely come to the attention of the Police or RSPCA very quickly. 

gay

2 hours ago, Baz-- said:

I find it quit amusing  that instead of enjoying  ur evenings fu**ing the wife ur sat up the window waiting to throw stones at a cat..  Bet with all your effort you haven't even managed to hit the cat with a rock!

I bet the cat sits on the fence watching u pick it's s**t up laughing at u.

They are pesky animals

On 9/9/2020 at 2:16 PM, mrwright said:

That's skinny as f**k 

TBF that's a very good functional size at that height. (if not fat). Usyk probably similar stats. 

In a fight I probably take Usyk over you're average 18 stone 5ft 6 body builder....Only just though!

4 hours ago, Tricky said:

The cats owner is letting their cat into someone else’s property to s**t therefore surely they expect s**t back at them 

What exactly are you expecting the cat owner to do... quit work and follow their cat around outside all day :lol: