M.I.A

CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Why don't you and I Box? There's 2 Boxing Gyms just around my area(West Sussex) , I'll even give you a fewweeksto train if you want? 

I’m. It hanging around with no cat rapist pal. I’ve got the memes to prove it too 

23 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Can’t you get them high pitch speaker things that scare them off? Are they no good?

Same as the one you used to get, for getting rid of teen-agers?

Just now, Denied said:

Same as the one you used to get, for getting rid of teen-agers?

Pretty sure yeah. I’ve never had a problem as for dogs but had a mate whose lawn was his pride an joy and he swore by them 

3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Pretty sure yeah. I’ve never had a problem as for dogs but had a mate whose lawn was his pride an joy and he swore by them 

Keep the young chavs off your street at the very least, even if it doesn't sort out the cats.

2 hours ago, Pez189 said:

And there’s those spray diffuser/repellant things for lawns.. 

Have previously used a cat repellent spray & granules in my garden... it works but pain to keep reapplying after it rains/drys.

Never tried the ultrasonic deterrent but seems to get good reviews.

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I've boxed since I was 9 and am 6ft1 14.5 stone, I can look after myself believe me. 

Ok Mike Tyson

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Go to any zoo that has lions or tigers and get about 50kg of their excrement. Spread it liberally over your lawn. Small cats can smell big cats shyte and will think there’s lions and/or tigers in your garden and will avoid coming in. 

50kg of more cat s**t to combat cat s**t................legit makes :lol: 

5 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Apart from shooting them with a rifle or catapulting them with rocks and buying a big dog, how do you keep these dirty things off the lawn.

Neighbours  rude just let them crap everywhere without a thought.

Need advice to keep them away

Look on google, peasant, this is the gen con section for non lifting roiders. All you do is bitch. 

12 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Look on google, peasant, this is the gen con section for non lifting roiders. All you do is bitch. 

Cool advice bro.

All you do is suck dick, fvck face

On 09/09/2020 at 1:08 PM, wylde99 said:

I'd batter you if you hurt a hair on my Kitties. 

MUG, go believe some more people on the TV telling you to fair something they made up. 

IMG-20200418-WA0004.jpg

If the wee w**kers are constantly on someone else property and shitting or sitting on their bonnet scratching the paintwork then be prepared for someone to take actions against them hard man 

What I would do first is lift all the s**t and smear it on the owners door mat, handle, window ledge, car handles ect if that doesn’t work then the cat has to pay simple 

On 09/09/2020 at 2:00 PM, wylde99 said:

I've boxed since I was 9 and am 6ft1 14.5 stone, I can look after myself believe me. 

Mike Tyson was 5’11 15 stone....

9 hours ago, albatross said:

I can't be the only one on here that feels a surge of real anger when someone so blithely mentions torturing/killing someones household pet.  

No not when it comes to cats no 

On 09/09/2020 at 12:20 PM, M.I.A said:

Apart from shooting them with a rifle or catapulting them with rocks and buying a big dog, how do you keep these dirty things off the lawn.

A cat turd is about 3” long a 1/2” wide! Why would something so small bother you? 

Go and make yourself a nice cup of camomile tea, relax  and watch Mary Berry on the great British bake off!

Let it go! Love thy neighbor!

14 hours ago, Tricky said:

If the wee w**kers are constantly on someone else property and shitting or sitting on their bonnet scratching the paintwork then be prepared for someone to take actions against them hard man 

Sweatiest thing I’ve ever heard!

On 09/09/2020 at 12:20 PM, M.I.A said:

Call Luca Magnotta he’s a pest control expert!!

4977EE97-0DAB-4FE1-A2DE-E2A9D8050029.jpeg