BicepBandito

WHEN IS THIS BULLSH*T GOING TO END? IM JUST HOPING GYMS DON’T CLOSE AGAIN

best start stocking up on s**t roll and oats  lol

seems like another good reason for me to get a PS5 when its out cus the winter flu season is fast approaching and that with covid, be the end of the world. Best stay in doors till mid 2021.

its all BS. Show me the data of how many people have actually died from Covid compared to how many have died from heart disease, cancer, suicide etc in the same period! 

6 hours ago, Pez189 said:

As someone who works in events, No social gatherings = no work. Wonder when it’ll ever return. 

Proper s**t isn’t it mate watching reruns of old events!

26 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

Hope the close everything and go back to full lockdown, people can't be trusted so take all their rights away, fvcking cvnts all of them

what an absolutely BS statement.

so lets punish everyone for an extremely small number of cases, most of which dont result in death.

how are people going to pay rent, mortgages, bills, for food, fuel etc if they cant work. 

you sound like a Labour supporter, something for nothing type, or your Scottish.

To be honest it doesn't surprise me. The amount of people disregarding measures to try and prevent the R number going up is a bit silly. It was inevitable the number of cases would go up. I agree with @AestheticManlet opening pubs and schools wasn't a smart move on the health side of things.  

Scientific articles are coming out now saying the gym is a pretty safe place to be, linked a paper below if anyone is interested. Keep them open!!

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.24.20138768v2.full.pdf

@wylde99

I'm tempted to get a bit of gym equipment now. Noticed a lot of cheap benches on Marketplace recently. I'm in Poole, so cases are low, but I still worry the gym will close again. 

3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I know man. I heard that throwing billlions down the drain worldwide was all a cover up so we forgot about tom hanks eating baby brains 

Lol, not sure what Tom hanks or baby brains has anything to do anything. 

Think you need to start living in the real world.